Behavior like this is not fucking okay

Behavior like this is not fucking okay.

I don't want to live in the 1930s and nor do you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
youtube.com/watch?v=yFalXA-RNjI&t=2558s
youtube.com/watch?v=xvj0rxhjpWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Media outlets always use melodramatic wording to create sensationalism in the uneducated masses that consume it. Tears and hysteria sells, moderate emotional response doesn't. Tired of this.

is that why you got your grammar from the 1830s?

Ain't nothing wrong with a little white supremacy. Where's our month?

Now this isnt news.

We've got March through January.

we're not racist and also niggers are scum

Truth

I'll believe it when I see it on a calendar.

Fuck niggers and fuck jews.

>I don't want to live in the 1930s and nor do you
So stay away from time machines.

im not going to rest until black people are traded like chattel and also i'm an open minded person who doesnt have a bigoted bone in their body

>nor do you

You're using "nor" wrong you stupid fuck. Next time don't even attempt things that you're unsure of retard.

American "comedy" everyone. Worst on the planet. Except maybe for India.

March through January should be on every calendar.

>the left proudly advocates marxist ideologies which were responsible for the deaths of over a hundred million dead eastern europeans and Chinese.
"True communism hasn't been tried"
>the right talks about closing the borders and focusing on improving the lives of Americans first, before helping foreigners.
"FUCKING WHITE SUPREMACISTS NAZIS!!!!!"

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” - George Orwell

I'm pretty sure white supremacists are just unskilled inbreds with tiny penises and they're butthurt about it. That said, I'm proud to live in a country where these asshats can express their stupidity. The freedom to say popular, uncontroversial, inoffensive things isn't freedom at all. The point of the first amendment is to protect the ugly ideas.

Just another low quality b8 thread on Sup Forums. I'm so tired of this shit.

Did you even see the video you stupid moron?

>Stupid Moran

That's kind of redundant but your heart is in the right place.

It's an expression of how much of a stupid idiot you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

This video is cringey as fuck.

>I don't want to live in the 1930s and nor do you
says the nigger.

>Implying I'm the person you were referencing
Wrong

Saying stupid idiot is just like calling someone an assbutt

>Assbutt

That's why the biggest blockbuster movies and shows aren't primarily written, produced, and filmed in America using primarily American actors. You're completely correct; you're definitely not a useless piece of shit who doesn't know what you're talking about.

I'd much rather live in 1930 than 1984 you selfish leftie cuck.

Too bad. It's 2016.

>this is 2016

This, so much.

99.9% of the "white supremacist" stuff leftists freak out over is completely made up, and the remaining bit that's real is advocated by few enough people that a single movie theater can hold them all. Meanwhile, supposedly mainstream journalists and heads of state mourn the death of "icon" and "folk hero" Fidel Castro, who was a murderous dictator.

But whites are superior

Some of it is natural, some of it is due to different histories.

But white people are superior in a large number of ways to the other races and it's better to live around white people than other races

Hail Spencer!

What's even more retarded is how these fags are doing a Hitler salute and hailing Trump like he's Hitler, yet Trump's daughter Ivanka is Jewish, Trump's son-in-law (Jared Kushner) is Jewish, and Trump's 3 grandkids are born Jews by Ivanka.

I would love to live in the 30's

be kid he is retard

richard spencer talked about all this bullshit, spoiler, hes not a nazie. youtube.com/watch?v=yFalXA-RNjI&t=2558s

Individuals are superior. Whole races are not superior. It's the superior individuals of your race that run things, not you, you're the inferior ones. You people like to say "we won the election" but not nigga, Trump won, not you. Trump is superior, not you, not your whole race. Most people of all races are retards.

You do not tell me what I want you democrat liberal piece of shit. I would actually rather live in the 30's than in this fucked up hell hole today. At least there were jobs and not as many liberals fucking things up.

One thing is sure about him, and that is that he is a massive faggot.

Oh my god, did he actually unironically use the word 'cuck'?

Yes, he did indeed call the media cucks.

So you think most black people are retards?? Say what you want about your own people fucking racist white scum, don't talk shit about other peoples race

But there are more remarkable individuals from certain races than others.

Fuck you. Kill the niggers and faggots. I'm for everything this guy stands for.

2540 is more leftest tbh

Kill yourself, nigger lover.

don't even think about it

youtube.com/watch?v=xvj0rxhjpWA

But those remarkable individuals are rarely ever the loudmouths claiming their whole race is superior, unless they're doing it for purposes such as feeding you inferiors propaganda so you can do their bidding.

Here's the kicker though, having numerous people murdered is not the mark of a remarkable individual. If you think genocide is a trait of a superior person, maybe you should genocide yourself.

That's true, but that doesn't mean an entire race should then be denounced. It's very silly to point to one race having more remarkable individuals, then completely disregarding individualism in painting every member of one race with the same brush. Just because you're in the same race as Einstein and Darwin does not make you as great as Einstein or Darwin. Nor does it make you as bad as the greater number of school shooters among the white race. We are all individuals, and that should never be forgotten. We are not bound by the actions of anyone around us, good or bad.

Throwing a temper tantrum and beating people up when you lose a democratic election isn't acceptable either. But what would we know about that?

Am I the only one who disagrees with what this guy says?

If I am, then I am very scared of these times.

Maybe the race that was genocided should have had a little more forward thinking than to willingly allow themselves to be the subject of genocide.

The tantrum from Trump supporters would almost certainly have been as bad.

Fuck off Sup Forums you shoulb praise Allah every day that I am a nigger lover. If not I'd be taking all your white bitches

You are a retard though. Superior people of your race don't feel equal to retards like you so they don't believe you're all such great beings. It's always the masses of retards claiming the accomplishments of other men as their own, the traits of other men as their own, the talents of other men as their own. If you were superior you would set yourself apart from the rest of your own race and gloat about yourself, not your whole race. Think about it, all whites are not equal, most are retards.

The Chinese have one of the oldest continuous civilizations in the world, for example, it doesn't mean they're all superior. There's like a billion Chinese retards, most of them are retards.

So why are you allowing the white race to be genocided then? You just shot yourself in the foot m8. It's YOUR fault that whites are getting conquered, nor Ahmed's or Tyrone's fault.

So then why did whites allow a minority of Jews to have such control over Western civilization. Jews didn't even have to genocide you to do it even. If you're so superior, why has it happened?

I'm fully equipped and ready to defend myself, and my children will be raised to do the same; not by telling them which races are inferior or who to avoid, but by giving them support and guidance and letting them make that decision themselves. That's a trait not commonly found in certain other races.

Protip: no one is trying to genocide white people. It's still you people doing all the masses of killings everywhere, especially in your wars of aggression against tan/brown countries.

Personally I'm doing quite well; I make enough money to support my family and have enough leftover to save to ensure that, if my children's educational acumen doesn't guarantee the grants or scholarships necessary to finish their education, that I can't help them the rest of the way. I don't coddle them and tell them that they're automatically going to make it; I emphasize the fact that anything in life worth getting doesn't come easy.

Whites are already conquered. Why when someone brings up the subject of Jews you pussyfoot around the reality, that Jews literally own Western civilizations, all the countries where whites live in.

And if and when it changes, I'll be prepared to protect myself, unlike the races that do nothing to protect themselves other than complain about it after the fact

You didn't answer my questions at all. You're deflecting.
See:

You white college kids are the stupidest fucking people on the planet. You think because you went to school and got lectured by some khazar rats that you better than everyone. Try my life. Your degree means shit when cops kill you on sight

That's just the reptile part of your brain that thinks like that. You people do so much killing of every other ethnicity you have that psychopathic mentality, kill or be killed, because as usual it's still you people doing the killing. How many hundreds of thousands of civilians were killed in Iraq alone? Those military leaders knew casualties would happen, the intelligence agencies knew they went to war on false premises. That's premeditated murder, genocide itself. That's not the only method you people are constantly killing masses of people either.

You're asking me why I don't make global changes? Because I'm doing fine right now and don't feel the feel like I'm experiencing this "white genocide" that you keep hammering on about.

This is obvious b8.

America isn't a white country

Both of you lack reading comprehension and are implying implications. It's like you're not even reading what I said at all. Holy fuck, you're just proving what I'm saying is right, that whole races are not superior. Because look at you, you're white and you can't even read and comprehend what's being said.

I'm done with this discussion.

/thread

At this point you're argument is poontless, since I can't imagine putting myself in the shoes of a race that wouldn't use the tools at my disposal to get an advantage. If I were black I'd take advantage of the ridiculous amount of scholarships available to only African Americans, look into the social outreach associations that cater to minorities, and maybe think twice about throwing on a hoodie. But those things would make other individuals in my race look down on me; because acting sensibly and with forward thinking would make me an Uncle Tom.

Racism is very real, trump's campaign proved it.

Both of you lack reading comprehension and are implying implications. It's like you're not even reading what I said at all. Holy fuck, you're just proving what I'm saying is right, that whole races are not superior. Because look at you, you're white and you can't even read and comprehend what's being said.

I'm done with this discussion.

/thread

Hahaha!

"Come on - we were just using the 'Roman salute' ironically because we were excited"

Jesus fucking Christ. You realize he's an avowed white supremacist, don't you?

>you're argument is poontless

>Doesn't defend his view, goes directly to ad hominid and insists that we're too stupid to talk to
>threads own post
Not the strongest way to leave an argument.

You're ignoring the entire point of the post for one word?

*hominem

Don't tell me how to behave, cunt.

lol

Don't fret my dear low information panty waste.

This didn't happen. It's a lie.

How did you make it through the last election and not realize just how fucking bad the media is lying to you?

Wake up you fucking moron.

Niggers tongue my anus