Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/
youtube.com/watch?v=yCCWB5z1uG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also communists

JEWS CAUSED ALL THE WORLD WARS

Yes, this is factually correct

thanks for making a new thread

Black people are people. Dindus are a lost cause. All black babies are people until the dindu parents/relatives turn them into dindus.

I can't find that one screencap katia, the one where I called you a whore

They have sub 80 iqs, that is genetic. They are literally born as retard subhumans

was it the dick-size one

snuffles' is better.

I just got back from a 5 day excursion with my dad. Won $200. Pretty decent weekend.

This is the handsome little fellow.

/thread

He's so easily triggered. I think it's because he's a paki shitskin

OP I have a question
Would you say that all black people are niggers? Or no?
Would you say that being a nigger is limited to just black people? Or can white people be niggers too?

Yes, that was the one.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/

You know what? I'm starting to think you're right!

blacks are inherently dumb and niggers some are born better than the rest and are raised to the level of superior whites by luck of genetics.

I say kill em all and let god sort em out

So you say they are born niggers but can be raised in such a way to become more than niggers?

You're right. The amount of niggers in the sub 80 is higher than whites, but only by 10%. Dindus taught the dindu that dindu dindu nuffin

no genetics determine intelligence.
blacks as less than human occasionally luck out and breed one of average / above average human intelligence.
jesus I bet you're a fucking race traitor you ignorant kike

I will never understand how people can just deny facts

inb4 "Correlation does not imply causation"

this wouldnt be an issue if they had fathers.

That's a lie and you know it

there wasn't as large of an issue prior to the war on drugs, since then it snowballed and became a self-fulfilling prophecy.

The issue is they have this genetic need to commit crimes disproportionately. Look at Africa, it's a shithole and over there, they no longer have the excuse of
ooga booga da wite man's systems be opressin me
They're still trash

My dick feels gud

None of you are fit enough to be representatives for any ethnicity or creed.

speak for yourself

what even is "people"?

hyooman beens

I'm a person

I am the official representative of the garbage monsters.

I'm simply having an intelligent conversation. You seem to be unreasonably upset.

You are probably one of the dumbest people to have ever come in these threads. And this being Sup Forums, we've had some less then stellar candidates.

/^^/////^////||||[j|!!!!i/i(//ii//iiiiillii((iiii/^ii^^/^//^^/^^//^ii//ii^^///!!iii!(ii(!//ii//ii^i(iii||!(|[|||l(///

honestly I'm more a light environmental determinist.
people -migrated- from africa to get away from the ecological shit-hole it was becomming.
beasts of burden, horses, cattle, pigs, sheep, chickens for the most part don't exist in africa. it largely leaves the economy based on human labor.
europe's luck in animals and moderate temperate climate allowed us to move the physical more to animals, allowing us the luxury of generations of insubstantial but productive thought.
thus the environment of europe AND ASIA was more suited to technological development and politicking, leading further to the colonization of basically every other place on the planet by somebody european at some point or another.

to assume that environment for thousands of generations didn't have a minor effect on intelligence would be counter to basic evolution.

than

Don't get mad at me for your own shortcomings as a person. It's not my fault you have shit opinions.

tl;dr I don't think europeans or asians are innately superior, I think the enviornment of europe and asia shaped humans in the areas to become more technologically advanced and by extension, conquer better.

It is your fault you have baseless opinions though.

intelligence is not based on genetics. Intelligence is based on education. while some are born with the ability to master intellectual skills more easily, with enough work any can train themselves to be what society would call "intelligent".

that being said.
youtube.com/watch?v=yCCWB5z1uG0

The issue of Africa is that it's one of the most natural resource rich places on the planet. In fact, if the natives weren't retarded it could have been a beacon of civilization.
In the same way that the Americas became a beacon of civilization due to the natural resources there. But only after it was conquered by Europeans.
The sad truth is, we can't ever truly break out of nature's cruel confines no matter how hard we try. A genetically inferior people can live happy lives, but they won't ever really be able to get themselves on equal footing. Unless technology advances to a point where we can manipulate genetics.
We'll see what the future brings

>intelligence isnt genetic
genes, evolution, environment and not dying literally breed intelligence into animals

I posted my stats, they aren't baseless. They are fact. I'm sorry you're mentally incapable of comprehending data

resource yes but what the fuck is that going to matter when you're a hunter gatherer warrior society?
europe and asia allowed the use of resources -because- of the lack of need for everything being human labor.
by the time we moved to the americas we could put them to use industrially, on small scales.
unless you mean pueblo, inca/maya people, where their cities populations rivaled early new york.
I'm not saying blacks aren't less intelligent, iq wise it's unquestionable that they have a 15 point lower average, I'm saying the environment of africa inhibited their growth in the same way the environment of europe and asia enhanced it.
that's the only reason there's a discernible difference.

i can see how a few generations of technology and medicine making less people die left us with gems like you

uncalled for

>there was no expansive civilization before the Europeans arrived

I guess the world is flat too, at this point.

You cherry-picked statistics that fit your narrative, and failed to take into account publicly available, highly publicized contradicting evidence that has been confirmed over and over again. We are talking about perspectives that have been verified decade after decade after decade.

At best that makes you gullible, at worst that makes you an idiot. Needless to say, that G.E.D ain't doing you any favors.

While I do agree that black people are at least a LITTLE inferior, get this: seeing an innocent person as less human, less deserving of happiness, or an acceptable target for ridicule and scapegoating, just because they're genetically less intelligent and more prone to lashing out when troubled, is really immature and unkind. People like you are the same kinds of soulless trash who think it's okay to host dogfights, microwave hamsters, and shoot birds out of the sky for sport, just because the creatures involved are objectively subhuman.

Kill yourself, the world needs to be kinder more than it needs to be whiter. Indeed, time will show a considerable overlap between the two -- but it's a very weak rule, with many exceptions, and you, sir, are one of them.

>there was no expansive civilization before the Europeans arrived
who said this?

couldn't resist

>In the same way that the Americas became a beacon of civilization due to the natural resources there. But only after it was conquered by Europeans.

also I need your laffin for the guy saying intelligence isnt genetic.

>G.E.D
Tyrone plz, I'm not black, I actually graduated from school unlike you.
The contradicting evidence that you claim exists is not actual contradicting evidence. Similar to the ''''''''''proof''''''''''' that feminists use to prove the wage gap. It's merely a bunch of social scientists desperately trying to explain away the hard and painful truth by futiley trying to link it to something else. It's pretty pathetic actually.

like I said genetics play a role in how quickly we are able to pick up certain skills, and some skills seem to be almost universal to humanity as a whole. However, what skills we pick up is defined by our education and enviroment. A white scientist may discover a new planet, and that is a show of intelligence. However a black drug dealer may need to know how to work complicated chemical compound, another show of intelligence, just in a exposed in a different way because of environment.

no, because you're a lovable dumb cunt.

There really wasnt

I'm pretty sure he was referring to the fact that the people already here didn't put the honestly amazing resources of america to use like whites did after we came here.
not that there weren't civilizations here prior.

see:

see:

see:

>needs to be kinder more than it needs to be whiter
>kill yourself
you first.

see: