I fucking hate fat people

I fucking hate fat people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvj0rxhjpWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fat people hate you too

Dude fucking same, how can you be that large and not think its a fucking problem.

How can she even support herself. I know there's one side of the handrail, but this doesn't seem possible at all.

good for you. fat fuck here, and there's nothing you can do about it. lol. cry into my cup please.

don't eat

youtube.com/watch?v=xvj0rxhjpWA

What else do you hate, user?

Nothing I can do about it, but you could do something you pathetic lazy fuck. Enjoy the beetus.

Op's secretly a fatass who hates how big he is, so he picks fun at other fatasses

reminds me of short people

OP here. My gut ;_;

I hated them but it was probably because I was projecting my insecurities onto them.
Then I realized that I'm no one to judge other people's vices and copping mechanisms.
Everyone has a drug of choice after all.

Myself. :(((

The rail goes all the way past her. Duh.

Dude. Same. I hate it for them more than I hate them personally. Like, shit gets awkward when they can't do the same activites as you, so you then have to change plans or find ways to accommodate them. I have plenty of friends who are larger. My definition of fat, however, is that pic right there.

What's worse? People who are fat AND smoke. Shitty life + side of cancer. Sounds like a win.

>copping
I meant coping

Op is a fag.

Hurley Quinn

This is now a get thread faggots. If dubs OP is obese and hasn't seen his dick in 5 years.

i am posting in this thread about it. also stuffing my face right now with hotdogs and chili.

MMMMMMMMMM

yeah I would not hire an obese person.

why do you care?

Self-loathing doesn't help anyone. This thread already blows and op is definitely a fag.

this bitch will need surgery if she ever wants to look normal.

Op is a qt grill.

She's actually laying on the ground. They had a special set built for her so the ground looks like a wall, and vice versa. Her legs are being held up by a system of pulleys, attached to a semi truck. There is a bucket of KFC beside the camera to maintain her interest, hence her tongue sticking out.

We can wait for the beetus to carry you off, you resource-sink.

What a waste. She'd be super-cute if she were not a hamplanet.

than don't accommodate for us. How do you think we got fat, people accommodated for us, so we don't have a reason to change.

sauce: is fat fuck.

why not, how can you define someones personality by a single flaw?

what is normal?

I hate fat people, but more than that I hate fat people who are for some reason apparently proud of their bodies.

A body's like a car. You can like what it does for you even if you have no idea how to take care of it. It's rusted out, the tires are bald, the brakes are spongy, the last oil change was six years ago, you fear a lit cigarette butt rolling under the leaky fuel line. It's still better than the bus. But you don't have pride in it, fucking clearly.

If you take pride in your body, it shows in that it doesn't look like a bloated sack of rotting fish guts. Otherwise, at most, you just like what your body does for you. I guess dutifully registering the taste of sugar and not immediately killing you despite years of abuse.

I guess it's okay not to give a shit about your body the same way it's okay not to give a shit about your car. In the sense that it's not okay and pretty stupid, but I'm not those people so whatever. The difference is a lot of people with gross bodies love to loudly proclaim pride, but nobody dragging a muffler tries to pass their shit ride off as anything more than shit.

Go figure

how do you live with yourself

story of my life, being a waste of a pretty face.

I was 370 at my heaviest, and in a really fucked up feeder relationship. My feedee was a fit gym rat type of jock, was abusive but at the time my one and only love and support. After I left him, got my shit together and am at 280 now and steadily going down. I hate the fatness it ismy motivation to get healthy. Hate. Not all the self love propaganda

Too expensive for the health insurance and low indurance

looks bad imo

Tell us more user

looks like that walls going to fucking come down

good on you, the part about being a typical abuse sponge notwithstanding.

the word people leave out of hate vs. acceptance is "failure". You either accept failure, or hate failure.

Super-size Squad

Is this fat?

>Filename

Why do you spend time on the internet pretending to be a girl?

Don't you have anything better to do?

Lol you'll never get those years back and you're still a fat ugly piece of pathetic garbage

Megatron looks like a squirrel with its cheeks stuffed

Fucking SJWs, man...

There are two problems with that stupid, delusional statement:

1. "Beautiful" is a relative term. If everyone is beautiful, the term carries no meaning because there exists nothing external to which to contrast it.

2. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". In other words, inherently subjective. That which is beautiful to one person can be simultaneously hideous to another. To objectively state *anything* to be beautiful is absurd.

I know, I know, logic itself is a fat-shaming patriarchal construct...

Christ moar?

what

no, that's like the most ideal weight. not unhealthily skinny and not morbidly overweight. a nice, ideal, medium.

The same landwhale?

not a hamplanet

Glad to hear you got out of that. I wish you the best of luck.

It's underage though

fuck, my sides.

fuck you

using words to influence people is mental rape

Crop out her head, and would anyone be able with certainty to identify her body as that of a human?

What's the point?
OP's is already trying to improve herself.
Why don't you also try to diet your fatass?

grew up in an abusive home, and first bf was that abusive jock. food was my crack, so I loaded it up. always was self hating, and had lots of self loathing despite being so into the fat fetish and feedee community. It never helped me really. Only getting healthy in every matter did, and does. Mentally at first, because without getting that shit sorted my perception of food would never change. BUt yeah it is a long story really.
totally agree
I do not regret only strive forward, you edgelord.

ah that makes sense, although you could simply have anyone you try to hire take a test to determen those traits rather than based simply on shallow observation.

thanks

nigger, if youre fat, you are basically automatically unhealthy, leading to high health insurance and low endurance
prove me wrong

Good analogy. The better shape your car/body is in the better it runs

Real question for the obese anons.
How do you gain so much weight and don't try to do anything to stop it?
You don't realize when your clothes stop fitting you or when you look at the figure in the mirror getting bigger?
I gain weight easily but I always loose it by eating properly before it gets over six kilos up my normal figure.

as you said beauty is a relative term, as such anything is beautiful because anything can be beautiful to something, and by that logic since anything can be beautiful everything is beautiful in some way.

Yes, it's quite impossible to be morbid obese and healthy at the same time.

But beauty in people is tightly linked to reproductive desirability, that's greatly improved by fertile proportions and good DNA.

Is there a toddler sleeping in her pants?

WTF?

The Fat Acceptance loons do not use the term in that manner and you knew that. That also makes the term meaningless. That a festering pile of maggots is beautiful to at least one mental case out there does not make it objectively so.

Keep it up yo

Hershey Quinn!

I'm fat yet I have average endurance, and while I am unhealthy I wouldn't complain or expect my employer to pay for my lack of health. unless my injury was caused by a problem in the workplace I would attempt to pay for myself. also being fat does not necessarily mean one will stay fat, especially if they are working a job in which they will need to be healthy to keep.

How did you finally manage to break free of the abusive feeder relationship? That must have been hard.

You just made up that excuse because you wanted to eat my delicious eye-jelly from the beginning.

Is that a spork? They even use eating utensils as weapons

Fat acceptance would make much more sense if they just said beauty doesn't matter and you can have other self defining qualities.

Thats thicc

if youre fat and have average endurance, youd probably be pretty fucking badass if you werent a whale

No she ate the poor thing for breakfast

That pussy so big, The scars are from surgery to reverse her ass to the front.

Too bad her nails look fucking disgusting, or she'd be passable

not nessesarily. humans find beauty in things we aren't sexually attracted to, as such how can beauty be defined by reproductive desirability. Also on the topic of reproductive desirability, there are those who find fat people attractive as such how can we say they are wrong if there is no constant definition on what is sexually attractive and what is beautiful.

Not yet, but give her a few years. There's a fat chick just waiting to sprout.

Heffer

Post yourself OP
you fat piece of shit

Why tho? They make you look thinner

Its just nail polish stains user.
Her ass is 10/10

but how can something so intangible and subjective have an objective definition. If some one finds a festering pile of maggots beautiful who's to say their wrong.