Uhhhh...ATHEISTS BTFO

uhhhh...ATHEISTS BTFO

prove me wrong then

that's not how logic works. You have to prove your own statements through evidence

shitty bait, try again

There is a teapot floating around the moon currently and if you can't prove me wrong then it must be true.

well i cant prove you wrong so it might be true

How come it IS true when I can't prove you wrong but MIGHT be true when you can't prove me wrong? (Existence of God, intelligence of atheists, etc.)

because God is real dummy lol

Atheism is retarded. So is theism. The truth is we have no clue, and that's okay.

I think that believing in something that you have no evidence for is retarded.

There is no inherent way to prove whether a higher power exists or not. It cannot be proven or disproven.

It is all a matter of whether you choose to believe there is one or not, and whether or not you will live by the code it supposedly imposes, whatever that may be. That's all organized religion is, a set of guidelines on how to live your life.

>inb4 "[Insert religious text/tale here] is PROOF of a God!"

Something that points to itself as evidence is making a flawed statement. It's like me saying "I fucked Mia Khalifa last night." and then pointing to myself saying that I did it as proof that it is true.

no evidence lol read a book kid

well did you fuck Mia khalifa last night?

I said it, I must have.

Check'd

okay i believe you

evidence is logic based, which comes from human's and is just as flawed as the other stuff that comes from humans

What else can we go by though? Not the same guy, but still. Evidence and observation is the only thing that has been reliable.

>inb4 20+ threads of the same crying girl for the rest of the day and tomorrow

If there is no god, then what created the universe?

>law of conservation of mass

At some point, something had to break the laws of physics for the universe to exist. The matter that makes up our universe had to be created from nothing at some point, logically speaking.

Theists claim to know how, but the likelihood of that is very small. Atheists (who don't really even understand the big bang) claim that the big bang created everything.

To me the most likely answer is that something (some omnipotent being) created this. It may not have been a conscious decision, it may not have been aware of it after doing it, and it almost definitely isn't aware of us and the insanely high number of sentient species like us (aliens) in the universe, because it did not intentionally create us, but we and everything else in the universe most likely were created.

Because the Bible is perfect and doesn't have any contradictions, right?

I like the way you think

i'm not saying its bad it's just that people tend to over-rely on a certain conceptual paradigm, and it eventually leads them to cloud their judgement and become narrow minded. It's happened over and over from the beginning of mankind.

I wasn't saying that anything was "better or worse", calm the salt buddy

Fuck you! I am the salt

I do not doubt you. Let me make that clear. I do, however, want to know another paradigm to go by, besides faith. Is there another?