Ask a guy who just got pegged anything

Ask a guy who just got pegged anything

Me: 26 160lb
Her: 19 110ish lbs

good for you. was it as good as it sounds?

Yes it was... the orgasm was something completely else...

do you want to fuck guys now?

Hahaha, fuck no. Why would I fuck hairy ugly dude when I can get cute petite girls like that.

I wonder what kind of fucked up mind equates a hot girl playing with your ass, with a guy playing with your ass/

Rofl right?

Did you close your eyes and scream I'M NOT GAYYYYYY as that thing that looks, feels, and acts exactly like an extremely large, erect penis fucked you in the exact way that a man fucks another man, until your asshole had the exact kind of orgasm a man's asshole has when it is getting fucked by the penis of another man?

If it doesn't make you gay for a girl to suck your dick the way a guy would, why would it make you gay for a girl to play with your ass the way a guy would?

who initiated this?

I did. But we both knew we were both into kinky shit, so the interest in it was mutual

kek

pics or never happened

I am not aroused by men but have always wanted to be pegged. Am married now to a relatively prudish girl. How do I get her to peg me?

ask her to.

idk, maybe ask her if you found someone willing to try if she'd let you give it a shot since she's not comfortable with doing it herself?

Without freaking her out, can't just come out and ask for it. Any advice? Or is your girl just naturally into kinky shit?

my gf wants to peg me, and I'm okay with feeling it bec I already do some ass stuff alone, but I don't want her to be the dominant one. Any help?

Do people not understand how relationships should work?
If you can't be open about anything with your significant other, you done fucked up.

Dude... you're FUCKING MARRIED TO HER.... just bring it up... next time your having post sex cuddles..."Hey, I'm kind of into ass play, is this something we might be able to start adding to the bedroom, maybe I can get a buttplug and wear it next time we fuck"

then go from their... jesus fuck why are men so insecure.

No it's either her or nobody.
Oh btw she may have found my prostate massage dildo but maybe she didn't know what it was...

OP here: Don't let her be...
When I did it with the girl in the pic, it was her first time pegging... So I started out on top, to get myself relaxed, go at my speed, and kind of get her used to being in the position of having the cock... when I was on top, I played with her tits, pinched her nipples. kissed her, her neck, etc etc...

just because pegging gifs show men being tied up or making dumb faces doesn't mean it HAS to be that way.

chick im talkin to wants to try this with me....im having mixed feelings bout it kuz gay...but people tell me the male g spot is up the butt...so idk...what should i expect for my first time? like fr u cum from gettin pegged?

Honestly speaking... if you haven't done ass stuff yourself, and she hasn't taken it in the ass herself, DONT LET HER PEG YOU as a first time experience...

a dildo isn't connected to the brain... and if she doesn't know what something in the ass is like... you're gonna have a painful experience.

Try different toys, different lubes, and get used to it first yourself

That's interesting and actually good advice, thank you.
also, check'd

ive had a couple fingers in my ass during a blow job...but i was a shit ton of ecstacy and idk...shes been fucked in the ass but didnt like it..but she promised to be a lady gentleman and take it easy...but fr...i can just cum from getting my shit box fucked?

You have to want it and be open minded to cum that way, and even then its no guarantee, some guys just can't...

Like some guys can cum from just holding a vibrator against their head... others can't

How does a female learn to fuck with a cock?

Scarlet is very disappointed.

>good advice

I need to know

A buttplug is different. You should just be able to wear it. If your wife is uncomfortable with *you* wearing a buttplug without asking her, then communication is really not going to help anything.

It's one thing to reiterate the age-old talk therapy method, but a whole other thing entirely not to be a realist.

never get pegged by anything bigger than your own dick. amateur.

Whose idea was it? Who proposed the idea and how did it go down?

Who gives a shit. There's nothing wrong with being gay. Get with the times, faggot!

Can you answer this

Eg = m × g × Δh
m: 42kg Δh: 10m
What is the Eg (gravitational potential energy)?

It doesn't make you gay. You either are gay or you are not. And you probably know which by this point in time. Women have to put up with guys shoving their greedy dicks into their assholes all the time. I think you should return the favor. You might learn something.

Got any pics from while it was happening? Or vids, maybe?

Practice makes perfect

Any vids?

I have a short vid, but im not sharing it

This is true. But it's also worth mentioning that once a woman pegs you, she will never see you as a true man. She may continue to love you, but she'll lose respect for your manhood.

Pfftttt okay....
Like I said, after she got done pegging me, I tied her to my bed and face fucked her with my cock.

If she loses respect for my cock, I'll make damn sure she finds it again pretty quick haha

You're a homo. You need to break up with her, let her go back on the market and you come out of the closet.

bump