Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

Love this one

bump

bump

Come on guys!!

>Not knowing fluffy genetics are a random lottery.
>Paying some guy more than gas money and Burger King coupons for stud fee.

>burger King coupons

Would you honestly pay more to watch your pet fluffy get fucked? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Hell, just take the bitch down to the park and let her get knocked up for free.

I like your attitude

>Knock off flugby

About fuckin time

>jelly filled donut

bump
MOAR PLZ

bamperino

See that pink poofball laying next to me on the couch? That's Bubbles, my new fluffy mare. I'd been going through a rough time in my life; stress from work, stress from my relationship and such. My doctor recommended that I buy a therapy pet to help me relax.

Keeping in mind that I sometimes have violent anger issues, he also recommended that I not invest in any normal pet. This is why I picked up Bubbles from the local animal shelter. Nobody would either care or miss her if I suddenly decided to slam her body repeatedly into the wall or started cutting her up with a meat cleaver.

Therapy pet, stress ball and punching bag; all in one. Who knew?

Therapy pet, please.

Any one have pictures of mares abusing foals based on color/features?

Shit, these threads keep getting better and better.

too bad we see these almost every thread...

I'd had Bubbles for about a week when it happened. We were out on a lunch date when my girlfriend of two years told me it was either marriage or she would leave me. I told her that it wasn't a good time for us to jump into such a commitment. I knew she was fucking around behind my back anyway and would continue to do so married or not. Since when have you ever seen a ring plug a hole?

Needless to say, she left me then and there.

Because of this, I may not have been in the best mental state when I arrived back at work. I may have snapped out on my boss and I may have aired some dirty laundry in front of the whole office.

Needless to say, I got fired.

So then, my dear readers, can you imagine how I felt when I arrived home and the only thing there to greet me was that pink little floofball?

I need moar like this

Bubbles can surely cheer you up.

I used to heavily detest these threads but now I've sucked up all the good content from here and the booru

My first instinct was to kick her. Why was she so fucking happy? What the Jesus fuck was so great about her day that she could just smile and giggle and be happy to see me?

But I didn't kick her.

Instead, I went grocery shopping. Nothing fancy. Just some cheap spaghetti and generic store brand sauce. I made enough for both of us.

Watching Bubbles eat, I understood why I didn't kick her. Here was a creature that relied totally on ~me~. She trusted me to not kick her. She needed me to feed her and to clean up after her. She needed my company when she was alone and she needed my comfort when she was scared. She gave me structure in my life. Structure that I could rebuild from when times got shitty as they were now.

Why am I telling you guys this story? It's because Bubbles passed away recently. I selected a nice Colorado Blue Spruce from the local nursery to mark her grave as is the fashion among fluffy owners nowadays.

I guess...I guess I just wanted someone else to know that Bubbles was alive and that she helped me through a very rough time. Fluffies aren't all the destructive little hellgremlins that you see on the news; ravaging people's yards and gardens. Sometimes they can be a positive influence as well.

Thank you all for listening.

Bumping for bubbles

And I need some mares abusing foals

Sorry I have nothing to post

I'm not crying. I.. I just got some dust in my eyes.

please keep posting, i never cared for fluffy abuse before but now i love it.
It's so addicting.

smh man

Thought I had another story in me tonight but the thread's slow and I gotta get up early tomorrow.

Storybro out.

Hahaha

>sees "fluffy thread"
>never bothered to check what this shit was, despite it being there every day
>looks through for a bit
>mfw

Welcome to our strange addiction

not sure if i want to know more about what's wrong with this, or if it's not worth my time at all

bump.avi
any booru frequenters here?
Mintyfreshbreath on the booru

All it is, is the destruction of something that embodies the worst of human kind whilst being adorable and possibly loveable at the same time. Nothing sexual unless you are into anthro shit. Also started to troll MLP fags.