I think I had a stroke at age 21 last night. I don't smoke or drink

I think I had a stroke at age 21 last night. I don't smoke or drink.

>sitting on computer
>suddenly feel panic
>feel left half of face go numb, feel like my left eye is no longer in my head
>try to touch face but arms not cooperating, legs can't move much either
>sit at computer freaking out that I am dying
>eventually get enough coodination to turn on documentary to calm down
>rest of night is blur, fall asleep in bed and feel relatively ok today

Wtf happened?

Stop being a faggot and it will all go away

It could be a precursor to a big one.

No promises

I've been reading on it for a bit. I think this may have been a ministroke, which means I could have a real stroke. No health problems in my family, and I'm pretty fit. Shit sucks, yo.

>eventually get enough coodination to turn on documentary to calm down

how the fuck is this your go-to action in a situation like this?

Go to a doctor please OP

We cant have more fit people dying in a world filled with fatties

i think the stroke damaged your brain. you should have consulted a DOCTOR not a documentary.

If you go to the doctor they'll give you aspirin to prevent a big one.

>fit
>has stroke

Pick one. God wants this faggot dead imo

I'm not saying ancient aliens will help, but they sure as hell calm me down

Could be genetics

Well I could sit in my chair, freak out for another 2 hours or pray that this feeling of the left side of my face melting would go away. I chose to distract myself for a bit.

This is true, but sadly I'm broke as a joke right now.

>checked

No history of stroke in my family but some members have had blood clot issues.

I'd start smoking and drinking if I were you user, enjoy your life a bit

To me it sounds a lot like it could just be a panic attack. They quite often mimic heart attacks but I have no idea what a stroke feels like. I think you're fine bro. I'm 21 and live a terribly unhealthy lifestyle (lots of drinking and smoking) there's been many times I've honestly thought I would die, from not only panic attacks but other things I don't even have an explanation for. I should probably get it seen about though, but I'm still kickin. Honestly, if a documentary eased your symptoms and calmed you down, I'm thinkin panic attack. Don't get paranoid about it brother.

I don't smoke or drink because I don't like the way being drunk feels. Don't have any desire to start smoking, however I can enjoy some pot from time to time.

Genetics that determined him unfit. Having a stroke is not the mark of somebody fit. Based on your response I think I'm replying to a retarded eurocuck who thinks fit strictly means thin. In that case pic related

It's not that it eased my symptoms. The symptoms stopped after a few minutes. But my face was numb, and I couldn't move my arms or think properly. After it passed, I was panicked because of the symptoms (wtf did I just have a stroke?) and watched documentaries to calm down.

Nigga u smoked that laced

Ur dealer wants u dead

Go to the a doctor
He'll make you do some coordination/strenght exercises to see if you had a stroke and the extent of it. If you had one he'll most refer you to a neurolgist.