Desperate for having a relationship

>desperate for having a relationship
>16, too young to use tinder
>ugly
>virgin
what should i do?

note: i want to wait some years before killing myself

Save yourself 2 years of agony and kill yourself.

>16
Shilled yourself out, lad

Start working out. It is a hobby which takes your mind off and shapes you. And being 16 and virgin is no biggie, Most ppl are until 18-20

Hang in there buddy. Things will get better.

Also, check my trips

MODS

it doesn't even matter

ban incoming. my sister thought it be funny to post her age on here. she was the same age as you. my ip adress was banned for a month luckly i dont post offen

agreed. also if it makes you feel any better op, im 19 and haven't even so much as held hands with a girl, have no friends, and won't be making any friends for the foreseeable future. you're young. you still have time.

underagedb8nd

shit, I only got banned for 2 weeks for doxing someone. Thats really strict.

See you in two more years, kid.

MODS!

mods pls dont ban this thread.

fag

listen, not being in a relationship is one of the smallest problems you could have, and once you're in one you almost never like it as much as you imagined

Here's what I did OP
>Find ugly girl (not to ugly)
>Make friends with her
>After a couple month girl starts talking about relationship
>uglygirlsneedlove2.jpg
>Ask her out
>Hang out at patt every day for hours
>She says "Take my virginity"
>fuckyes.wav
>feelsgoodman.png
>Now married and have 2 kids

Post face pic OP, then ill transfer you to a level 9 IP engineer.

>Be me
>27
>Haven't dated in 8 years
>Never had sex with my exes so virginity intact
Here's what you do, you simply stop obsessing over the fact you're a virgin and don't be so desperate to be with anyone, especially women. Women can smell desperation on men and avoid it. If you act casual like you would with anyone else, and in general have a calm friendly demeanor towards others people are more apt to approach you. Plus, if you really think about it, sex isn't all that amazing. You have a chance of impregnating her and being stuck raising a baby with her and find out you really don't like her as much as you thought you did. Or if you perform really badly be prepared to be gossipped about, because women like to gossip about guys and their sexual abilities behind our backs. Or you could focus on schooling, get a good paying career and have a ton of money and the ability to do whatever you wish. It's your choice, make the best of it.

bump

This. Just don't worry so much about it OP. Pick up a hobby you like and just live your life for a bit.

That or you can turn gay. Coming from experience, guys are so much easier to fuck and are much less likely to turn you down, as usually, they are just as horny as you.