Can females be traps? I'm a girl (not the one in the photo) but i have very masculine hair and often get misgendered...

can females be traps? I'm a girl (not the one in the photo) but i have very masculine hair and often get misgendered, my friend called me a trap but i thought that was only males

>misgendered
>you mean called a dyke.which you probably are
>dumbest thread of the day

1. Tits or GTFO

2. Idk. They CAN be traps. but gonna be kinda hard to get a dick when sexe time comes ( Can females get surgical dicks? )

kill yourself
you are severely mentally ill if you even think of wanting to transition

Not sure of the answer, suppose you could come on as a TG and then lip a surprised cock into your pussy. Pic is cute tho. Would fuck/suck either way

i dont want to transition, i just mean a girl that looks like a guy is a trap like a guy looking like a girl

for women it's just called being ugly.

i bet you look disgusting

Dyke for fuckin sure, not a trap

they didnt say they wanted a transition???

isn't a trap just a person that looks like one gender and turns out to be another?

trap is males only, a women looking like a man on purpose is called a reverse trap or more often, lesbian.

also we would like tits, will sage because i cant see them yet.

thank you

>Buck Angel

/thread

its so funny when guys feel emasculated by hot masculine females

still waiting on those tits.

Hm, interesting. Have a little fun with this thread, femanon:

sexy as fuck

good for you

yes. my ex is a reverse trap.

Depends. Need a reference.

i bet you feel inferior to women, good

why bother trolling on Sup Forums? even if someone takes the bait, they are just pretending to troll you back, there are no winners here.

We're called cuntboys. I asked my friends this same question several months ago. There was a unanimous agreement that a trap is one gender made to look as the opposite. But technically ppl like you and me who are female but visually look male are cuntboys.

Hello, fellow kid! I too, vent my insecurities about looks on the internet.

thats why 3 years ago, I started ballet and decided I wanted a better ass than most of the girls at my college. unless you got a shovel to the face or a crimson chin jawline, getting fit is your best to finding a reliable dick.

>also; masculine hair?

thweet

Yeah, I could sort of understand someone misgendering you. I'd fuck either way, though.

i just have very short hair, makes me look masculine