Will we finally find a cure for faggotry?

Will we finally find a cure for faggotry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If this board exists the answer is still a clear "not yet"

/thread

He is hank hills dad

Not so long as Jesusfags like Pence have the sickest, deepest, darkest fetishes imaginable and the televangelist bling to pay for them...

Nobody does sick, twisted, superfagot shit like godfags do.

if so you will be dead

You seem like you're angry at your parents.
Like you're that young still that you still harbor resentment towards them for forcing you into church every sunday.

I hope not, 'cause I'd fuck him

fuck I kek'd hard

Nah. I just grew up Catholic and went to an all boys boarding school. I ain't mad. I just know they're into some twisted shit.

Remember the 90s, back when Pence looked like this? You think he didn't fit 4 big black cocks in his mouth at the same time with a haircut like that?

>an all boys boarding school
Do you think that invalidates my argument or validates it?
Fucking idiot.
You have childhood trauma and you direct it towards religion.
Make the world a better place by killing yourself.

You didn't present an argument dumbfuck. Do you know what an argument is? He explained why he feels how he does and you came back with a pseudointellectual buzz phrase. He can't invalidate an argument you didn't make in the first place, jackass. Kill yourself and make raise society's IQ.

Mark my words, pence will be caught Snapchatting rentboys

Offer something up if you're wrong.
So you can be held accountable.
If not, then you're not serious.

The gayest thing a man can do is worry about what other men do with dicks

>implying religion doesn't deserve any and all negative sentiment directed towards it
regardless of whether or not that's relevant, skydad doesn't belong in government

What's his name again?

Kike Fence

Lol, who said I have trauma? Project much?

You know it's possible to know about twisted shit without participating in it yourself, right?

And it isn't relevant to say skydad doesn't belong in govt.
My argument is that anger towards the entity of religion ALWAYS stems from immaturity or stunted development.
One of your retarded atheists even admitted to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

My nips R ready

Shouldn't we be angry that people are willfully believing things without evidence?

I've met plenty of atheists who believe things they don't know for a fact.

Atheists use atheism as a comfort blanket yet too ignorant to see in themselves how ignorant they still are even without religion.
This is what Carl Sagan was talking about when he shat all over your atheist ideologies.
Who cares about religion when you're still dumb and ignorant as fuck.

i fucking hate faggots

there should be anti faggots law