Homos

homos

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence#Research_into_the_possible_genetic_influences_on_test_score_differences
psycnet.apa.org/index.cfm?fa=buy.optionToBuy&id=2005-00117-006
people.virginia.edu/~ent3c/papers2/nisbett2012int.pdf
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/flynn2010a.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/?&fa=main.doiLanding&doi=10.1037/0003-066X.60.1.46
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder, all hillshills should be banned from Sup Forums, all they do is be salty that they lost and they can't accept the mind crushing realization that they were literally wrong about everything and that is why they lost and will continue to lose

>Environmental factors including lead exposure,[clarification needed][85] breast feeding,[87] and nutrition[88][89] can significantly affect cognitive development and functioning. For example, iodine deficiency causes a fall, on average, of 12 IQ points.[90] Such impairments may sometimes be permanent, sometimes be partially or wholly compensated for by later growth. The first two years of life is the critical time for malnutrition, the consequences of which are often irreversible and include poor cognitive development, educability, and future economic productivity.

it's really hard not to be intellectually lazy when one is arguing with hateful, arrogant children

i assume neither of you are totally correct. i mean this truly when i say that with the immense amount of factors involved in either of your claims, neither can be known for certain. what if your book was written by a white power nationalist that ALSO sought out only self-affirming data? i can't spend my entire life double and triple checking either of your positions. the most i can do i allow you to cancel each other out. you'll notice that i did take at least a couple of minutes to look up the relevance of genetics to iq.

how much time have you spent looking at anything that opposes your position? if you could provide some legitimate scientific counterpoints to what you think, and then why you think those scientific claims are wrong, i'd be willing to give you more credence.

the more i look into this myself the more i find that the greater consensus of people actually researching these things point to environmental causes, not genetic.

what are you going to do if the recount in whatever those states are gives hillary the 270? would you revert to claiming the system is rigged?

trigger warning: i do not want hillary as president, please do not regress into throwing the word "shill" around

Reminder that anyone who participates willingly in a system designed to oppress you is an idiot.

which is why you've posted them instead of claiming they exist, right?

you were leaving dom

>hillbot still thinks he's right after being on the wrong side of history yet again
AHAHAHAHAHA
you fucking mong. Of course white people are genetically superior. That's why they literally won every racial conflict ever.
Stay wrong, black supremacist. You'll be in for a rude awakening soon. I'll be laughing when the day finally comes

Jidf plz go.

Wait, didn't the Europeans lose massive amounts of territory to The Ottoman Turks, didn't Rome lose to Mongolia, and didn't the Crusades end in a Muslim victory?

Reminder to disregard people who post gifs of shitty actors

could you do me a favor and quote whatever i've typed at you back at me so i can keep up with the what, 3? anons that are talking to me

i said uplay was down like 15 minutes ago, chump idiot, how can i game when uplay is offline? fucking idiot trash GARBAGE!!!

ever considered voting for parties running for election reform?

internet rusemanship is like 5 years passé

i had a jewish friend at the last place i worked, he was a pretty funny guy. really shitty worker though, i did not extend an employment invitation to him when i moved jobs.

>Rome losing to Mongolia
Learn your era's. Autist

turks took roman land.
oh I thought you said sleep I am tired and not paying attention.

are you sure it's not just your iq conspiring against you?

Shill plz go

i did not know mongolia was an era

>trigger warning: i do not want hillary as president, please do not regress into throwing the word "shill" around

you are mistaking me for the other person with which you're arguing.

Kys

Ctr shill plz go

no, i'm not. you're a eugenicist just as much as he is.

if these people don't stop calling me a shill... i will do a thing

It is wonderful that you've developed telepathy, please tell me more about what I think.
also refer to hitler if you could.

Go be communist somewhere else like a good goy

I leave for a bit to watch videos and you let the thread devolve into this?

Tisk tisk

Is the shill upset he's been called out?

You are a homosexual, communist shill.

Peter Lorre was a genius. I have never ever seen an actor make a serial child murderer into a sympathetic character.

I did, before, yes.

The decline of the Roman Empire started with the sacking of Rome by the Mongolians, which occurred at the height of Roman power, after the Mongols ravaged the city, Rome was left crippled, which led to its downfall. Learn your Roman history, you actually stupid person.

Didn't they also take English territory, Spanish territory, Eastern European territory, French territory, etc. etc. etc. to become the largest empire since Rome at its peak?

i cannot say i did not expect this

my passion still smoulders, even after all these years of resignation

are you not a eugenicist? you do not believe blacks are inferior to whites because of their genes?

why no longer? nothing can be fixed if you do not participate.

>could you quote?
sure
>the more i look into this myself the more i find that the greater consensus of people actually researching these things point to environmental causes, not genetic

if youve looked at all, it should be easy to post any of this eveidence

>German barbarians and Visigoths
>suddenly Mongolian
I haven't seen such a pathetic attempt at revisionist history since that time that organization in England try to teach in UK public schools that the first British inhabitants were black. Consider suicide. Then you can join your shit actor

forced breeding programs and essential slavery is basically the same as the environment having a slight effect on human development you're right.

Shill plz go

i have BEEN posting such things for at least part of two threads. here are some choice selections.

all of them have been taken from here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence#Research_into_the_possible_genetic_influences_on_test_score_differences

>A 2005 literature review article by Sternberg, Grigorenko and Kidd stated that no gene has been shown to be linked to intelligence, "so attempts to provide a compelling genetic link of race to intelligence are not feasible at this time".[117] Hunt (2010), p. 447 and Mackintosh (2011), p. 344 concurred, both scholars noting that while several environmental factors have been shown to influence the IQ gap, the evidence for a genetic influence has been circumstantial, and according to Mackintosh negligible.

>Nisbett and colleagues (2012) consider the entire IQ gap to be explained by the environmental factors that have thus far been demonstrated to influence it, and Mackintosh does not find this view to be unreasonable.

Sometime before the occupation of Poland by the Siamese Empire

>using Wikipedia as a source
This is just getting sad. I didn't realize you were a highschool sophomore

>too dumb to read a bibliography

psycnet.apa.org/index.cfm?fa=buy.optionToBuy&id=2005-00117-006

people.virginia.edu/~ent3c/papers2/nisbett2012int.pdf

we were talking about violent crime rates, not IQ scores

IQ is easily shown to be socioeconomic. violent crime is much more correlated to race than poverty.

iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/flynn2010a.pdf

psycnet.apa.org/?&fa=main.doiLanding&doi=10.1037/0003-066X.60.1.46

lurkin

there is nothing here but pain and angst

so how about them animal dicks amirite.

That's pitiful. I'm kicking it up a notch.

Katia just cannot get enough of that animal dick

I think human and dragon dicks look best.

or the death of ethnic subhumans apparently.

i've already read most of Jack

some of it was of relative insight

I see the only way towards fixing the problem is to willingly disengage with the system. To sit back and state, "I would prefer not to."

>Mongols literally demolished shit forcing the Roman empire to pay tribute and basically act as their bitch whenever Mongolia wanted.

This was in 1243, the Roman Empire didn't fall until 1453.

oh my fucking god it's Jack
I unironically love Jack, it's so awful but has so much heart.

Cool. Lets burn down the Northern Territory.

are you talking about jack daniels

we were talking about violent crime rates, not IQ scores

IQ is easily shown to be socioeconomic. violent crime is much more correlated to race than poverty.

The younglings need to be taught.

Nah, the shitty webcomic this dude is posting.

It's the most awful, cringey shit. Like the kind of thing written by a guy who wants to become a school shooter but is afraid of getting caught.

oh I see
why do you know it

Because if you're drunk and bored you can read it and it's enjoyable. Not because it's good - it's fucking terrible. But it's terrible with heart, like a bad horror movie.

>we were talking about violent crime rates

MAOA-LPR genotypes have documented association between comorbid childhood neglect/abuse and violent behavior.