Tldr; bitch starved a kitten to death because she was too lazy and neglectful to provide it with food...

tldr; bitch starved a kitten to death because she was too lazy and neglectful to provide it with food, and then used its death to fish for attention on facebook. please do your thing Sup Forums

facebook is still active.

bumping for justice

justice for bugs

what the absolute fuck
someone report her to PETA. jesus.

some people already are but we need help to ruin this bitch's life.

Wtf

Let's do this.

this is her excuse as to why her kitten starved over what had to have been the course of at least a month.
?????????

First time I've seen Sup Forums care about animals. Aside from the gore threads, of course.

pointless post in case something happens

HOW DO I FUCK UP THIS BITCHES LIFE I LOVE KITTIES

Bump

Someone yank this bitch's account. Someone here's gotta be a hackfag

>First time I've seen Sup Forums care about animals.
are you fucking kidding, newfag? Sup Forums only cares about animals. provided no one here has friends other than their cat or dog.

she claims now that she never abused or starved that poor defenseless kitten.

DOES THIS BITCH UNDERSTAND HOW PAINFUL IT IS TO STARVE TO DEATH?!?!?!?!?!?!

it's one of the worst ways to die, i mean christ, how long did that kitten go unfed...

Come on guys. Leave her alone. She's learned her lesson, she won't do it again.

had to have been at least a month jfc
what can we do Sup Forums?

Yeah gais

toplel

HAHAno

Found the newfag.

"She used the last of her strength to get up and come to me but she couldnt eat. She died in my arms."

true shit tho

If someone forgets to feed their kid they go to jail. I'm aware that people matter more but cats are cooler so she at least deserves some annoying people on the internet harassing her

COULDNT EVEN GET BRING HER THE FOOD WTF

>she used the last of her strength to come to me and died in my arms
>still didnt feed her

this bitch

>First time I've seen Sup Forums care about animals.
There's a long history of fucking with people who abuse cats here.

How's day one going? You collecting some nice memes here?

You must be new here. We are, on occasion, a personal army for cats and have been since the early days.

You could rape her to death.

PHONE NUMBER MAY STILL BE; {530}6939908
LOCATION; Orovilla, California

post with number

apparently lives around this area.

HER NUMBER IS 5306939908

FUCK HER SHIT UP

Who thr fuck cares about pointless fur fucks. Chameleon master race reporting in.

come on Sup Forums i need you to get as mad as you got that one time that bitch was like spraying her cat with water and smacking it while it was trapped in the bathtub and she posted it on youtube and you guys tracked her down and ruined her. this is just as bad as that.
this is WORSE than that. think of how long this precious kitten suffered. justice for bug!

She's learned not to starve an animal. Honestly guys, leave her alone. I'm reporting you all. Harassment is not okay, even on Sup Forums.

this is not a personal army request, thank you for doing this right OP.

Fuck this cunt, she needs to go to jail and/or get a fucking serious beat down. Stupid cunt.

Let's report her to the cops for animal abuse.

Please dear God don't let this be a meme like fucking harambe was

fuck off, you useless cunt,

justice for bug

she wants to work with more animals, are you fucking kidding me?

i'm in. Any ideas of what we should do to her?

Oh fuck off you edgeLord faggot. You're on the wrong site if you still have one shred of sympathy for a single one of the worthless mainstream fucks. For real. Go do your homework or something white knight.

Stop being a bunch of faggots and getting your pussies in a bunch about some shitty furball.

something that cripples her socially. her friends are backing her up right now.

>bitch dumps OP
>OP gets pissed
>"how am i gonna get this bitch back.."
>"i know.. imma post her shit on Sup Forums with fake story and get them to harass her"
>kek

>worthless mainstream fucks
what are you talking about?

Fuck your stupid lizard you cunt

You're a retarded faggot

real time, justice for bug mf

samenewfag
forgot to mention how that shit was so cash.

>PHONE NUMBER MAY STILL BE; {530}6939908
>LOCATION; Orovilla, California

Look at the tabs you newfags.

bump for bugs
PHONE NUMBER; {530}6939908

Bump for bugs.

And in that moment she know she don fucked up

This breaks my heart and I really hope something is done about it. She spoke so openly about it begging for sympathy then kinda brushed it of as a "yeah I couldn't feed her and she died" you have legs bitch. You can walk

What a bunch of fags....
Fuck the cat..
Get the bitches nudes...

it pisses me off that it seems like she was looking for people to go, "aww, sorry baby girl, no bigs. Let's get ice cream this weekend."

I want to kidnap this bitch and lock her away in the middle of nowhere and just starve her to fucking death.

Lol... You're all spastic pussies. It was just a cat. Not saying it isn't fucked up, but you all look like a bunch of beta cucks.

How long does it take for a cat to starve to death?
Must be 2 weeks minimun??

I know right? You can also call local vet offices, shelters, or the local humane society and I know SOMEONE would eventually get her and help her out. She suffers from thinking she's a martyr. Honestly the first time your pet is forced to skip a meal is a sign you need to think about giving them up.

welcome to Sup Forums newfag. Also, kill yourself edgelord.

lmao what a fag

Pussy

Lets find this hoes personal info and put her on blast

Then leave dude? Threads not for you? That's extremely obvious

Fuckin cuck

can we make this the plan??? lets go with this.

newfag edgelords detected, careful with all that edge edgy faggot.

Why the fuck do people do this? If you can't take care of yourself, why the hell bring a pet into the situation?

I get pets help when times are rough, but holy shit, it's so selfish.

>unironically use edgelord as an insult

Satisfying thread.

Take that as you will. Like in your asses, catfags.

Someone post her pic......
Must get tits

Your damage is strong.
Did daddy rape you?

Calm down fucking edgelord

NYPA
NEWFAG

she just took her facebook down but she looks like a fucking truck.

Point to where he touched you

Haha! The irony.

Justice for bugs

While I agree animals lives are very important, just as important as us.

I don't think pursuing her will solve anything. Because each of you have equal or worse problems that need to be taken care of.

>everybody thinking this is not a shitpost
>nobody checking the tabs

Nice but I'm clean your turn

Is it just me or did Anonymous do ruin life tactics WAY better 4/5 years ago? Does nobody remember Mary Bale? 2010 user would have this bitch plastered all over the front pages of every gossip magazine and red top newspaper there is, along with thousands of erroneous physical mail and non-stop meme ridden phone calls.

fuck you i don't do anything near as bad as starving kittens jfc.
do you know how fucking evil you have to be to starve a kitten because you are too lazy to feed it???

I was kinda adding on to what you said but okay...

>calls OP a newfag
>hasn't been here long enough to know Sup Forums has a soft spot for animals
>waste of dubs

you're a retard. She still has cats that she will likely starve and apparently this isn't the first time she's had animals taken from her. These other kittens need to be taken away from her and she needs to go to prison for animal abuse so she will maybe fuckng stop. She's acting like she spilled wine on a sweater and had to throw it out.

try 9gag, theres where the cool boys hang out