Sup Forums Why do people hate Jews?

Sup Forums Why do people hate Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

people need someone to hate to feel better about themselves is all

They killed Jesus? They own everything and set the interest rates? They invented that whole circumcision trick? I don't know, I've never been able to figure it out myself.

Same reason they hate anything else. Reasons.

Lots of jews own banks and own media corporations. Easy as that when your job is destroying the lives of millions

because they chose trump.

Cuz they're juice fag

Because they make the best food.

Because we are better than you?

Read a history book, read several so you are getting as unbiased information as possible, compare what they say, get the facts, the you can see why people hate them

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Because Jews are evil; they bring war and spread lies.

Ron

Because according to their religion, Jewish people are superior compared to non Jewish people. Prideful people with special snowflake syndrome are generally disliked.

I got this. Let's take Bernie Sanders as an example. This niggger lover says that we must distribute the wealth evenly. This means taking money from those who have it and giving it to lazy niggers who don't. This all coming from a man who lives in a fucking mansion in Vermont or some shit. What Bernie is and pretty much the reason why people hate kikes is they never build anything, never provide any service, they just get in between the money like vermin and jew everyone who has the misfortune of coming into contact with them, It really is a shame they were not exterminated. And before all you shill loving pieces of shit chime in just so you know I am a kike. If it means me never being born and Hitler killing all the jews back then I'm OK with that. I would have hunted down jews for the nazi's back then if given the opportunity and if we did in fact round them all up and kill them and I was the last one I would gladly die ending the worlds misery of this plague. There are what 14 million kikes on the planet yet they own 99% of everything? Vermin. FUCK KIKES.

They hate us because they ain't us

Yep only reasonable conclusion.

No worse than any other person in power especially George W

Really Goy? What about all the ((Neoconservatives)) that pushed for war in Iraq?
What about ((Benjamin Netanyahu's)) memorandum specifically calling for a war with Iraq on the basis of clearing weapons of mass destruction?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

My stepfather was Jewish, I wanted to be an artist but he said that was not a position fit for a man. So I was forced into a career of politics.

>An artist that became a politician

OY VEY YOU'RE LITERALLY HITLER.

Wikipedia is now a reputable source?

I want to be your friend.

my reason is really easy.
they claim to be "God's chosen people."
pretty fucking arrogant honestly.

They are the only race that there is nothing to like about.

Everybody thinks that they're special and God's little special creations this is not unique to the Jews they are just hipsters because they claimed it first

>user slowly develops hate for Jews because of forceful Jewish step father
>user eventually cracks and murders Jewish step father
>user realizes it felt good to kill Jew

user you are destined to be hilter

yeah, but it says so right in the fucking torah, god damned kikes.

they are jealous haters cause theyre not gods chosen

Lairs - Thieves - Killers

Jews killed Jesus it's that simple what bigger threat to a Christian Nation than the killer of their savior

Im moving to Las Vegas in a week let's party!

You're using Bernie Sanders as an example? A politician that's actually against the zionist controlled Wall Street? What a fucking retard.

Protip: "Joos" aren't the problem, it's the zionist elites.

He wouldn't be their saviour if the jews hadn't killed him.

What do they think he is a god or a Prophet or neither ?

Exactly they should be worshiping the Jews. Because they are God's chosen ones.

Just a cool dude not a savior I think he's considered a prophet by the Jews