>Isaac
Literally who?

Poor qt 3.14

He was too innocent and pure for that world

Isaac Schader

Bran's actor you silly goose

>that smirk
>that eyebrow raise
What is he trying to convey with this expression?

The pleasure of having cum splash the back of your throat

user pls, that's lewd

What is the context of this footage? It literally just looks like he sat in front of a camera specifically to suck off a lollipop and be a tease. It's like one step short of deep-throating a banana.

it was some video chat he did with osha's actress for some fans, for some reason there's a part where he starts sucking the fuck out of a lolipop

>for some reason there's a part where he starts sucking the fuck out of a lolipop
Isaac tends to be pretty homo in interviews, I still remember that gay as fuck one him and Jojen did.

Those lips and tongue look soft, warm, and moist

What did you mean by this?

That he appears to be in good health and that his oral hygiene is commendable, of course

You can't go posting something like that without giving us a source, you tease son of a bitch

>youtube.com/watch?v=rcE3HMbMf7w

>filename
i'm still in fucking shock.

is it some sort of medical thing or is he just blessed with shota-genes?

Why did Jojen have to die? He's so fuken qt

Maybe he just missed puberty altogether, or at least his face did.

He's one of the last remaining elves, and he chose to hide out as an English actor, I mean how else do you explain this shit?

>posting Myspace screenshots
What year is it?

>"prime"
>literally like 18 or something

Lmao.

There's something really wrong and unpleasant about his face. Either his eyebrows or his nose. Or both.

You some kind of pedo or somethin?

They pick runts to play kids so they look younger longer.

Do you remember the Ferengi boy in DS9? That guy had a fucked up kidney, or something. He is dead now.

His eyebrows could use a plucking, but that's the only criticism I have. Still would

from this day, until my final day. Brandon is my Stark.

>dat hair

Isaac is my sun and stars. Bran is the moon of my life. In the name of Brah'llandon Stark I pray.

/got/ is dead. Isaac is quitting acting after GoT.

Literally, why even live?

>for the fans
>for SOME reason he sucks off a lollipop
Makes sense, senpai.

Somehow this is doing things for me

Do you think he knows there's an online community of fags who lust for him? Is that why he does it? To torment us?

I'll never understand the appeal of this rat faced brit bong, he is ugly as fucking shit at ANY age. Terrible, terrible shota/boipussy

How can one person be so wrong?

>remembering that those lips are the same color as the head of his dick

All shotapussy welcome ITT. Who's your pick, then?

Literally anyone else, there aren't that many good ones but they're all better than IHW, I just don't get his appeal at all. He looked like a girl in the early seasons, a bird in the later seasons, and ugly all seasons. Then again everyone thinks my shotafu is ugly as fuck so I guess I have bad taste or something

>everyone thinks my shotafu is ugly as fuck
Who is it then? Quit being a vague faggot.

First Joffrey, now Bran. If Olly and Tommen quit too this show will be the last time they purify the screen with their twinkhood. Sad desu

A cute

He... has nice eyes?