Post them slam piggies

Post them slam piggies

The og slam piggy is my dream girl does anyone have more?

i win

more?

I have a weird fetish to just smoosh my face in and all over a fatty sloppy gash and loose asshole like that, for like 10hours straight

I want to impregnate that woman, and leave her chubby face looking like a double glazed doughnut

That pussy looks like a fucking trench dude. An abyss. Shit looks like a minecraft-tier ravine. You'll need a rope to safely get out of there after you decide to venture into the unknown. Some fucking floodlights too. Jesus.

OC... Wifey's best friend

saaaame she needs my baby juice

Favourite kind of pussy
Plump, puffy lips and smoother than a tweens cunt on Tuesday

Chubby pussy like this always looks like pizza of the cheese variety

More

I will sacrifice a crowd of homeless people to almighty enoch just to have her sit her plump sweaty asshole on my face

And more

And mo

there you go

Sad part is she looks better clothed...

I just want to bend her over the car and fuck her ass using lather for lube.
Fuck me, I love some fat ass.

Arent most females....

nah dude its suposed to be the other way around

Wow I would nut so deep into that fat sluts cunt

Moar Queen slam piggy plz

Man the harpoons!

That poor, poor tattoo artist...

Supposed to. But this aint disney ol boy. Hottest chicks iv been with have taken their shirts off and made me cringe. Tightest girls pussies have looked like someone was trying to choke a ham sandwich. Maybe I just have bad luck. But I say again, this aint Disney.

How does slam piggy satisfy that massive snatch?

fuck me

what I wouldn't give to lick this bitches butthole out then blow one in her ass. If my wife lost about 50 lbs, she be almost exactly like this chick.

>treadmill for xmas

>50 lbs
HOW FUCKING OBESE IS YOUR WIFE WTF? That chick's easily like 160-170lbs so yours must be 200+. Disgusting

>I like em fat bruh

>I like em fat
otherwise known as "I was a virgin until I was 35 and eventually lowered my standards to such a point that I would marry an orangutan"

my slampig wife