Who is the most famous person you've met?

Who is the most famous person you've met?
Pic related, met her before

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AeAuTAgCWCA
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
txxx.com/videos/273267/pawg-punk-girl-adahlia-gets-bbc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shaq at a Toys R Us.

How was he?

Tony Hawk

Patrick Stewart

"met" is maybe a strong word, but i talked with him for a few seconds after a show

I met Don Johnson from Miami Vice at a baseball game

my favorite film director, Paul Thomas Anderson

a huge piece of shit, Newt Gingrich

youtube.com/watch?v=AeAuTAgCWCA

met this awesome youtube sensation!

Bob Segar, and Kid Rock, met both multiple times.

Neil Armstrong. At the office I used to work at.

I've met Bill Nye like 10 times. And Trent reznor once

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Johnny Depp. Met him at Disneyland and talked for about 5 minutes while I waited for my brother to finish taking a shit.

How was depp

Bill Clinton

Micheal Buble, Daniel O Donnell, Olly Murrs,James Blunt, Jedward, Kodaline, Hozier, James Bay, Gavin James, Westlife,Dave Grohl that's only off the top of my head. I'm a session guitarist, I haven't played with all of them but I've met them doing Tv shows and festivals.

Met every single person from the West Coast Customs show not the old nigger one but the new one. My Uncle is shop manager that is how.

members of NeObliviscaris

He didn't meet Depp. He met some Disneyland employee dressed up as Jack Sparrow.

Teemu Selanne, former Mighty Ducks forward and future Hall of Famer. He's a great guy. Very humble and enjoys talking to fans.

Garth Brooks

me too thanks

A girl who was in a fairly popular kids tv show here in UK and a couple of movies.

I met Thomas sanders, but he's internet famous... so not as cool

My friends's mother met Depp back before he was famous, refused to get an autograph too, she says she "thought he was some creeper trying to hit on me, what would you do if some random guitar player from a bar told you to take his autograph because he'd be famous one day"

I met Depp, he was there with his family during the update of the Pirates modernization when they added the Jack Sparrow Animatronics. Really cool guy, asked me about my vacation, where I was from, etc. When his family returned from the cafe just outside Haunted Mansion, he shook my hand and took off.

Few years ago, I met a bunch of big models in NYC, my gf at the time worked for Vogue.

They have disproportionately large heads

We were actually friends, it wasnt just in passing.

Played travel lacrosse for a while. Was up in New York with some buddies and we hit the bars.
Ended up staying at an old friends apartment for a while, walked back to my hotel around 7.
A rushed Jimmy Fallon brushed passed me on the street and into the Rockefeller center. Convo went like this;

"Oh hey, Jimmy Fallon *waved*"
"Fuck off."
Yup. Jimmy Fallon told me to fuck off.

Used to date this chick for a bit. txxx.com/videos/273267/pawg-punk-girl-adahlia-gets-bbc/