I'm still shaking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMXJlUIQP94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She will die, unfortunately.

you should see a doctor about that

>getting this excited over a bad show

lol

Why does she dress in black all the time now? Is she goth?

Why do all the soldiers listen to her? I thought she had no power surely they all know she killed everyone. It makes no sense to support her even out of fear, just fucking leave the city

Because a woman's emotions, much like her interests are purely exterior

She's the rightful queen, fucktard. Also she killed all the soldiers who opposed her i.e. Bernie Sanders's army.

So happy they killed pycell

Of all the claims to the throne, her's holds the least value.

Black is a stronk womyn color.

This deleted scene made him one of my favorite characters though.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMXJlUIQP94

EVERYONE SHE KNOWS IS DEAD
CRAWLING IN HER SKIN
THESE WOUNDS
THEY WILL
NOT
HEAL

she has literally zero claim to the iron throne. the small folk would have rioted and torn her to pieces if this was the books.

Realising his whole "old man" act was a ruse made him so much more entertaining to watch. Especially in his final scene where he just gets done banging a whore and tells her to fuck off when she asks for more money. I'm sad he went like he did though.

But it's going to happen in the books. Her son is King and now her son is dead, who else is there to sit on the iron throne?

I never really liked Cersei but I gotta give it to her for allahu ackbar'ing those shitstained fanatics.

It represents the colour of the dick she can freely take now that there is no FUCKING WHITE MALE left to hold her down.

kek

That was the best costume design of this entire shows history. It literally was a play on Tywins costumes too.

FUCKING NORMIES

Shes the last left of Robert Barathions family. She is the rightful Queen

Based Maegor

Where the fuck are the white walkers

They making for the wall like 2 seasons ago

What the fuck happened to winter coming

Because the house colors are important to all the fucking characters. Jon goes from donning black, to donning wildling furs, back to the black, then abandoning the black for brown/black/stark fur+sigil. The outfits are indicative of his place in the season/plot.

Cersei wears red often to display when she's in league with Lannister profiteering. She wears black because shes abandoned the Lannister identity. She's alone, no son, no lover brother. She is death.

Jaime wears Red Lannister armor in S1 when in the presence of his father to lead an attack against Robb. Get's captured, made to wear a potato sack so long as he's a prisoner.
Get's to KL, puts back on his Gold Cloak/Armor. Fails relentlessly at protecting his king. Get's sent to Dorne. Wears no armor- he's dressed like a Bandit with Lannister red tones.
Back to KL, dons gold again, sent away by sexy sexy Tommen. Goes back to wearing Red Lannister Armor on behalf of his family name to fuck over the blackfish. Succeeds. Comes back, a proper Lannister, red armor, gold lion regalia-- to find his sister has abandoned everything about their Lannister identity.

Fucking die in a fire you low tier bait piece of shit.