Sup Sup Forumsros

Sup Sup Forumsros

>be me, 22
>gf of two yrs break up b/c of long distance
>"dont worry user i love you and we'll hopefully get back together in the long run"
>keep in contact, still talk normally and sext
>she goes back to school, meets anon2
>I have no idea she is seeing someone else
>still talks to me behind anon2's back, still leads me on with sexual things etc though she starts to act less available or strange.
>roughly 2.5 months goes by since she started fucking anon2
>Finally shit hits the fan, i find out and confront her
>I tell her goodbye. no contact, removed her from everything
>she had the biggest reality check of her life
>week and a half goes by
>i get a drunk text from her confessing everything and how shes been self destructive since she was scared and how the distance between us made her feel a hole inside herself where i used to be (physically), confessed that she didnt love anon2, that she was still in love with me.
>talk more
>lots of deep shit
>I dig deep to forgive her (My only reason being is despite this, she feels like my soulmate, no category of life that we dont relate on)
>"user... i want all that with you, i want a future with you, marriage. I knew by month 3 of our relationship that i wouldnt be afraid if you asked me to marry you later on. I am so sorry for treating you how i did. I just want to go back to how we had planned out our future before.. etc I've just been so self destructive, smoking, this relationship with anon2, drugs (soft), drinking i didnt even recognize myself until i realized what i had done and lost you"
>she's breaking up with anon2
>wants to work on us again and push for a future together and stick back to our plan, no bullshit, no lying, no deceiving

She even offered up a "free pass" but i declined.

If i think shes the one, is this worth it?

Anyone else experience similar shit?

I suppose it helps that i was primed to know that "we werent technically dating" though, what she did was pretty wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8982958/99-year-old-divorces-wife-after-he-discovered-1940s-affair.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf is going on in that gif?

TL;DR

>date 2 yrs
>break up b/c long distance
>keep contact
>school starts, she meets another guy and doesnt tell me
>leads me on
>things seem weird but she still entertains me (also nudes)
>2.5 months later i find out
>big serious talk
>shes a wreck, regret etc realizes what she lost when i said goodbye
>big talk v2
>shes going to break up with new guy
>we both want to work on us again, plan big future etc.

Aw I got maybe 5 carrots down.

you were on a break
you can't really get too upset that she was seeing someone else
go for it

I'd say give it a shot, maybe keep her at arms length until it's no longer long distance. It seems you both love each other and that she was just scared of long distance.

That's a kiss.

Up to you man but personally I would. She did nothing technically wrong just hurt you. If she does anything like that again leave. Give her an ultimatum.

yeah i get this. but over the summer since we had split it sort of developed into a "no actively seeking out relationships" and she/I kept on repeating that so when she got into a relationship its just like, welp there goes that rule.

yeah i feel that. I want to create desire in her again. I feel like i may have been too available to her or just got uninteresting or something. Im not sure. I'll see.

Question. Is she still long distance? Would she considering moving back to wherever you are thus moving away from Anon2?

fuck a hooker in front of her to make it even then

Well she lied a shit load, deceived me and carried it on for over 3 months. Bald face lies.

If you are speaking in terms of was she allowed to be in a relationship, then i suppose then she did nothing wrong in that sense, despite saying "no actively seeking out relationships"

I gave her a pretty stern ultimatum. I said
"you can do whatever you want, i wont stop you. but just know if you go about this the wrong way again or carry on, Im gone, im no longer putting up with any of that"

as in, she needs to break up with this dude flat out, no weaning her way off or doing it when its easy. just straight up. also no lying and all that shit too.

if she's seeing guys left and right she's just another slut. and plus she never really cared for you that much if she didn't tell you.

don't go for it. she's going to cheat with you in the future by doing the exact same thing. she's just going to find another man without telling you.

trust, for me, is a very tricky thing. can you honestly say you trust her? is there still doubt about what she is doing? without her being with you how do you know she isnt with him? or someone else? obviously she was able to keep it up for several months before. how did you end up finding out? i bet it was just some stupid stroke of luck that you found out
also, the expression is "bold faced lie"

She finishes her degree in location1 by next august. anon2 is probably doing a thesis elsewhere away from location1 this jan-may or june and then graduates and goes somewhere else right after.

yes she is still long distance but I am planning on taking some time for extended visits throughout the time away, and i expect in about 1-2 years (or sooner) to be back over near her anyway.

Message her and tell her to never contact you again.
You should also post the results.

Not worth. She betrayed your love. If anything, you should betray her.

The way i see it, you either give a shit or you dont give a shit. If it will bug yóu, you are doomed if not hapoy relationship cuck.

lol

shes not seeing left and right. really only monogamous with this one dude and because they were previously friends before and it was easy and she was looking for admiration and a sense of self worth by others. to feel wanted? idk. IRL at least.

bold face. my bad. Well I do trust her. thing is, we've shared things with each other that only both of us know. she has told me everything about whats happened even the nitty gritty that frankly most would not want to hear about anyway. I found out from a mutual friend in casual conversation when he asked about our status and we both gave completely different answers, i asked him more details and he felt like i deserved to hear, but i had my many hunches beforehand.

She's a keeper.

Shame we don't have a pic

already did this once mah nigga

she did but people arent perfect, shit happens and it was a pretty fucked scenario. she let out the truth in the end. It'd be different if she only kept me around for superficial reasons.

yeah, i mean, im not worried since the guy isnt better than me or anything. Pretty confident i'm better looking/better in bed generally a better person etc etc. He was just being used for her own attention/admiration gratification.

cuck? brah, shes said she wants me to fuck other girls in front of her. i think theres a difference in being comfortable with forgiveness when its serious and this cuck shit.

she really loves you bro she just mustve forgot how much she did and was reminded when u broke up w her completely.

Sorry OP, I'm tired of filling out captcha, and wanna go for a toke. So this is last post.

But I wanna help you out. In my experience long distance relationships never work out. All of mine have burned out spectacularly. A year is tough, but I have done it.

I've also had a woman who was less than faithful. She left he current boyfriend to date me, so maybe she was always a slut, but she continued to see him for three months after we started dating. I found out and gave her a similar ultimatum to break it off with him.

Into a year (or two I can't quite remember) later, find out she fucked another dude. Dump her on the spot, throw her bag out my car window I was so pissed.

Me being a cuck forgive her again 3 months later. Only to have her dump me like 6 months later.

Maybe she's an anomaly and just a horrible person, but I hated myself for trusting her again.

But I thought she was the one, and thought it would be worth it. I'm fine now, so no lasting brain damage.

LT;DR If you truly think she is your sun and moon then you already knew in your heart that you were going to forgive her.

If you don't feel that way, and know in your heart it's just a gamble, once that trust is broken, it's hard to get back. She'll just fuck about on you again when she 'gets bored'.

I realize my tl;dr wasn't short, but fuck it.

i would but im still not out of the water yet. I feel like others might lurk that I know.

i feel that. It was probably the most painful thing ive ever felt saying goodbye to her and not knowing if it was the end

user, I'm in the same situation, long-distance, 2 years except that nothing went downhill.
Truly I hope you can set it all straight and get together as fast as possible and if not... I'm sorry but it is not worth it. Seriously, long distance relationships do not work eventually, one of you is gonna cheat on the other and if she has already touched rock bottom then she might do it again, and that will hurt like a bitch

Search for someone near you, someone that will be by your side, someone to have fun with. You dont want any anon3 or anon4 to just show up and if youre like any human male then she would definetively dont want any surprises with anonette or anonette2. Seriously, you'll just hurt each other.

Go on and enjoy life user, dont waste your time

ARE YOU OK OR ARE YOU NOT OK WITH HER FUCKING ANOTHER GUY?

its quite school definition of cuck.

hm. I suppose. though i spent nearly 2 years with this girl.

We felt 'right' at only 3 months into the relationship. Shared the world with each other. Nothing was wrong until the distance and she got scared. I see what you are saying and I think my situation is different.

Do yourself a favor and walk away, sometimes things get so fucked up, they can't be repaired.

Did pretty much this exact thing with a girl I was crazy about. I only felt better after I ended it, and stopped answering her calls and texts (no social media so that's the only way to get ahold of me)

You can't expect to ride a horse, if the horse is dead OP.

Am i ok with it? no
did i forgive her? yes. but it was hard.
Am i letting her do it anymore? no. and if she does, we are done.

meh. you act like you cant travel. people who are serious about shit can make LDRs work.

Careful, user. That's all I have to say.

i think this is the best advice ITT.

there really is no telling. love is always a gamble

May the odds be in OPs favor.

You forgiving it is you saying you are ok with it. I dont get it why do you have to take it so analitycal. If you are not ok with it, you gonna brake. She will do it however again, thats for sure, bcs if she gave a single fuck for your opinion or thrust she would not do it in first place or would.confort you and not lie about it. Srsly, remove pink glassess you cuck fuck, SHE LIED TO YOU and it was not im home but in reallity im on coffie with gfs lie. It was straight out destructional lie, it was lie that stomps everything nice that someone may say the feel about you, it was lie that walks over all the thrust in the world one can have in other. Stop being delusional and stop raciolazie everything in positive way, you are sinking and everything about you and her is drowning. She is not to be thrusted and you are not to be engage in relationship simply bcs you are retarded.

how do you live with yourself knowing that anon2 tasted her? and what's this "she was scared" bullshit, if she loved you why was there someone else' dick inside her? you're cuckold for forgiving her.

OP, let's get something clear. She fucked this dude who she goes to school with so clearly she finds him attractive. You're no were in sight to be with and when she gets drunk next take a wild guess where she's going to go... I'm not trying to be a prick I'm actually being honest with you, she WILL do it again, no if ands or buts. I have really hard trust issues due to going through shit like this, I'm just trying to help you out, as much as you fucken hate what I'm saying since you do love her. You will not come out on top of this at all.

user
legitimately my situation only in the one who's been doing drugs lol. I fell absolutely in love with this girl that was a foreign exchange student about 2 years ago. I would have done absolutely anything for her and I did everything in my power to spend every spare second I had with her. She loved me like crazy too. Then she had to go back to the Netherlands as I knew was going to happen and it absolutely ripped me apart. Lost my appetite wanted to kill myself a bit extra lol but it was the worst pain I ever felt and 2 years later I still talk to her and wish my current gf was her. If you have the opportunity to be with this girl you love, you need to do it. She fucked up, no doubt about it. But she knows that she did and knows that she was wrong. It's cliche but sometimes you need to step back and realize what u have, -and that's what she did.

>thrust
>trust

Great, now I know what's going on and still don't care.

Pfft, people are more perfect than that at least. We normalize cheating way better than it actually is. Oh she wanted to -break up- do to long distance yet still wants to talk sexy (which sounds stupid in of its own), BUT wants to do that behind your back? Sounds like she just wanted to see someone else while keeping you on a rope until she comes back. Sounds like she would've continued it, and would've kept it a secret if you did not find out. Reminds me of this telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8982958/99-year-old-divorces-wife-after-he-discovered-1940s-affair.html

what she did ain't no mistake, she was doing it for three (3) months and would have continued if OP did not confront her

Agreed

OP is a cuck.

True, but I've been with my current girlfriend for almost a year? I'm still in love with my ex and would do anything to get back with her, if there was some way I could be with her I'd do it no matter what.

Don't love again if you haven't fully left the other. Its unfair to your current girlfriend you careless bastard.

DESUNE SENPAI SAMA

Of course It's going to be different for every girl. I'm just tryng to give an impression of how it went down for me. You'll have to compare with you're own reality.

I'm addmittedly somewhat of a serial dater, so I;ll just say that if you know from her personal history that she doesn't spend a lot of time out of a relationship that's usually a bad sign.

WTF is wrong with you? This is what should have happened:

>be me, 22
>gf of two yrs break up b/c of long distance
>I move on and find superior qt3.14's to fuck/marry

Seriously. Take what you learned from your relationship and upgrade to a better girl.

You're just a retard who accepts being cucked.

Don't. I was in a semi relatable situation.

>Be me 20yo
>Meet 18yo
>Start hanging
>End up together, same interests and humor.
>6months in she starts "skyping" a brig played CS with.
>Starts spending like 6h/day skyping with him so we rarely hang.
>Finally alone weekend with her.
>We decide to watch a movie, after a while she starts snap-chatting with him.

At that point I've had enough.

>Tell her it isn't working out.
>Weeks go by, depressed af, try to do an hero but obviously survived.
>A couple of more weeks go by, no talk.
>Boarding a train on my way home from a friend.

And wouldn't you fucking believe it

>Bitch is on bus, she says hi and sits down next to me and acts as if like nothing happened.
>I try to ignore her but eventually answer her and we start out talking.
>Start hanging out again.
>Surprisingly feel way worse now.
>Stop hanging again when I realized it just made things worse.
>Got drunk calls about how she misses me and wants me back. Wants to move into my apartment.
>Tell her no cus already realized she's toxic.
>Eventually she moved outside of the country.
>Haven't talked to her in quite a while.

I feel a lot better without her in my life.

I would say it's up to you if you can get over how she cucked you. Seems like she's young and naive. Might do it again. Maybe not.

Up to you if you think she's worth it.

This
By even talking to her after she got caught cheating, you're saying that her being a slut isn't a deterrent. Any time she wants to use and control you, all she has to do is cry and put on the "You're the only one for me" because I guarantee Anon2 doesn't know about you, and she doesn't want to be discovered and outed as a slut.
OP is beta as fuck, enjoy cucking in a few months.

No, user!
Seriously, fuck her!
She tried to trade you in like a car. It's despicable. Degenerate.
She let some other dude INTO HER VAGINA! Not only the thought itself is disgusting, but also the
symbolics of it - letting another guy do the deed a husband does to his wife.

You deserve and should seek better. If you don't have girls eyeing at you from time to time it's
not the end of the world. Just seek self improvement.

I take that back. The fact that she did it for 3 months without feeling any type of regret, for me, means she will do it again. I would dump her personally.

That's the spirit. Proud of you, son.

oh!your freeze
             or bomb at son
             ─────y────
                 (゚д゚ )
    ( ゚д゚)      ヽ(゚Д゚ ソ-=y;ゝ
    (| y |)       | y |   |

boomb         (゚д゚ )
  ;y=ー( ゚д゚)・∵   ヽ(゚Д゚ ソ-=y;ゝ
  \/| y |       | y |   |

△
     ( ゚д゚)
     (  )
     )ノ           (゚д゚ )
             ヽ(゚Д゚ ソ-=y;ゝ
               | y |   |

Same type of situation is happening to me rn except were in the "break" stage im sure she's fucking this dude she kept talking about and weve been distant for so long i feel like i barwly know her. If I were you Id take her back. Only time will show what will hapoen for me amd I already have girls lined up if it doesnt work for me so yeah.