He's still claiming the election was rigged

>he's still claiming the election was rigged

What a spoiled, whiny, bratty little bitch. Get ready for this arrogant, petty, shit for a few years.

cnn.com/2016/11/27/politics/donald-trump-voter-fraud-popular-vote/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/11/26/clinton-campaign-will-participate-in-wisconsin-recount-with-an-eye-on-outside-interference-lawyer-says
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
youtube.com/watch?v=G0YYB4qDxw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Posting articles from the Clinton News Network
>Expecting anything true or positive about The President

Nice b8 m8

nobody wants this shit on Sup Forums OP, put it on Sup Forums

You're a retard.

your opinion is overrated.

Great argument.

You lost faggot

The source is from Trump's tweets on Twitter you utter moron. This retard didn't even look at the article.

It sure is a great argument. Retard.
See:

Are you retarded?
What have the democrats been saying for nearly a month now and even Jill 'I was a shill for Hillary' Stein ripped off a bunch of kids to start a recount?
Also it was a recount, not an audit, because God forbid the democrats find out a bunch of illegals voted multiple times and realize Trump won the popular vote too.

Have a good four years.

Fuck outta Sup Forums faggot paid shills.

The difference is Trump won and he's whining. Hillary lost and isn't even complaining.

The Electors will not vote for Trump. He has not divested any of his business interests.

Fuck off shill.

I do. I believe in raising the minimum wage, keeping Net Neutrality and weed needs to stay legal too.

All of these are not likely to happen during a Trump Administration.

Poor argument.
>gets rekt
>gets mad
Typical butthurt fag. Spread that goatse boipucci for me bitch I want more of that booty.

>The things little kids worry about

I'll fight you faggot

When the Democrats retake office, there will be a thorough investigation into the alt-right (=neo-nazi) movement.

Trump already pulled his dick out of Sup Forums's ass and they still don't get it, they want Trump to fuck them some more. lol. They'll learn, case in point: there will be no wall. Mexicans ain't going anywhere. Wait and see.

>clinton isn't complaining
KEK
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/11/26/clinton-campaign-will-participate-in-wisconsin-recount-with-an-eye-on-outside-interference-lawyer-says

The FBI is already monitoring them.

I don't think Trump ever expected to win. I don't think he wants to be president. He just ran for all the attention he got. Fed his ego. Nothing like standing at the podium at one of his rallies, and basking in the roar of the crowd.

All of a sudden, though, it's become real for him. "Holy fuck, I don't know ANYTHING about politics. The stupid fuckers actually elected me. What do I do now?"

The problem with stupid mother fuckers who believe there is a "big liberal conspiracy" in the media (instead of there just being inherent bias of the anti-establishment types), is that they actually believe that the people who started the lies are the ones telling the truth... they actually think these political operative websites (Breittard, Fox, et al) are giving them the straight story.

It's LITERALLY run by Trump's camp.

#nosenseofirony

try reading an article before you link it.

I don't think you understand what whining means. Whining is tweeting on Twitter and bitching about it. Did Hillary do that? She's behaving rationally and maturely, unlike Trump. You people elected a spoiled fucking brat. Also, I didn't even vote you retard. Why do you morons think in binary terms? Just because people dislike/hate Trump doesn't mean they're associated with any particular political affiliation. I dislike the person Trump. I hate all these elitist fucks.

>Also it was a recount, not an audit, because God forbid the democrats find out a bunch of illegals voted multiple times and realize Trump won the popular vote too.

He is such a whiny bitch, and so are his followers...

Meh, they won't bring good jobs back to the midwest!!

Fuck you, you mediocre halfwit who can't tell reality from political propaganda...

What are you talking about? The media is run by jews. All of it.

>Trump already pulled his dick out of Sup Forums's ass and they still don't get it, they want Trump to fuck them some more. lol. They'll learn, case in point: there will be no wall. Mexicans ain't going anywhere. Wait and see.

He's a con-man, and let's see how long some of the idiot Trump fans keep believing his lies, hook-line-and-sinker...

Oh yeah, "you'll get your wall in no time, buddy..."

And those jobs, "They're all going to Kansas..."

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

>2016
>still thinking CNN is good news source
2/10 bait, got me to reply

>The media is run by jews.
>run by jews.
So is Trump's family.

And you are stupid for believing that, those simpleton lies propagated by antisemites through disreputable channels.

#DontBeStupid

Where are these hashtags coming from? Nigga, you lost or something?

what makes it a bad news source? i don't read american sites, just curious.

>What a spoiled, whiny, bratty little bitch

You Trumpcucks say the same shit, mindless fucking drones. Holy fuck you people's stupidity is triggering. It's Trump's tweets you idiot.
See:

Kind of describes you guys tbhfamalam.

And... fuck you OP

there corrupt ass all hell and make up storys just to get views
see youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

>is triggering

Everyone say hi to Tumblr, they've come to argue with the infamous hacker known as Sup Forums.

Sorry you lost the presidency, house, senate, and supreme court. Best of luck with social progress.

kek

Hillary didn't say that. I didn't say that. Your point is moot. Also, where did you find that picture?

liberals mad as fuck

we own the supreme court for the next 50+ years you fucking cuckolds

You are cancer.

It's this shit all over again.

Yes, but you have diabetes.

>still spreading your ass to get some more fucking from Trump
Don't worry, you will get all the fucking you desire. Trump will pound your intestines bloody, with his gold-plated, "Trump"-diamond studded penis, cuck.

You don't own shit, you delusional cuck. Holy fuck, this nigga thinks he has a seat in the Senate. Top motherfucking Pepe.

No I don't. But you have AIDS.

>Refuses to make speech on her loss the night of the election.

>Claims the election process is 100% valid

>Loses, backs recount efforts even after losing.

kek. pic related, its you.

>white kids pretending to be black

Shh.

The irony is that it's TRUMP SAYING THE ELECTION IS RIGGED EVEN AFTER WINNING.
>whining, bitching

What are you not understanding about this you goofball.

>plus the thousands of women and little girls who Trump grabbed by the pussy without consent
>and El Chapo, El Chapo

>election shenanigans
>Trump still won
So because he won he should ignore it?
Not very Presidential.
Kind of like Hillary.

No one really gives a shit what Trump does now. He can bitch, play golf, and dump raw sewage into the ocean for all I care.

The election was about the left losing, nothing more. You all focus on Trump, but you're ignoring the bigger issues of Pence and Trump's future cabinet. Get ready to bend over lefties.

What a moron.

Hence why you're a Trumpcuck. It's people like you that are bending over willingly.

>billionaire
>implying any pussy he did grab didn't want it
You don't have much experience with women.

Not an arguement.

>implying just because you're rich anything they say is law

Another trait of a Trumpcuck. Spread that bootyhole.

Obama was already getting rid of net neutrality

>incoherent rambling
He mad.

Yea because maine, mass, Arizona, hawaii, rhode island, arent becoming legal or anything

That's how you get a revolution. Good luck with that.

Why would I be mad that you're setting yourself up to get fucked. You'll learn, kiddo. Been there, done that. Unlike you, this wasn't my first election.

>▶
Like CNN knows how to tell the truth.

Reddit salt.
Almost worthless.

did somebody hack into trump's twitter account and post that shit?

How about you look at Trump's tweets, you mindless idiot.

Notice how these retards all same the same shit. They're like a hivemind of village idiots.
Watch how more retards claim CNN isn't reporting the truth, yet the source that's being reported is directly from Trump's tweets. Jackasses.

>fraudulent accusations sway much of the public away from him
>fraud cost him the popular vote

Yep, checks out.

Newfag.
Oh, you mean this reddit?

>he goes to plebbit
Way to out yourself faggot.

Why would anyone stick up for CNN?
I mean really, why?

I'm showing you moot has been using Reddit since he founded Sup Forums, and he created the anti-Reddit meme on Sup Forums to keep you morons away from it so as not to cancer it up there too, newfag. You people literally have feces instead of grey matter inside your abnormally sized skulls.

8 years of asspained liberals.
This is the best Christmas ever.

>I'm showing you moot has been using Reddit since he founded Sup Forums

Hate to break it to you newfag, but m00t's been dead for quite awhile. No one gives a rat's ass about him here.

So is hillary.
He says it's rigged and he's whiny
She says Russians hacked it and she's right?

Leftists are retarded

Literal oldfag detected.
How's it feel knowing you'll never breed gramps?
You must be such a disappointment to your parent.

No one misses W. Bush, amirite. No one will miss Obama, amirite. Of course I'm right. Right right.

youtube.com/watch?v=G0YYB4qDxw4

He won't last a year.

I'll find you

>it's not whining when we do it

not enough