Is Ivanka Trump autistic?

Is Ivanka Trump autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No she's just a woman.

All of trumps kids are messed up in the head. Do you blame them?

Edgy. So does that mean your mother is also autistic? Someone should put that cunt of a woman down.

Fuck off fag Trumps kids have accomplished more than you ever will.

How is celebrating the fact that one of your sons it's still alive after 8 months a bad thing?

Most women show signs of autism. Best not to pay them any attention.

>woman
>autistic

Choose both faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

No, she's just a Jew. ZOMG I AM ALT-RIGHT EDGE LORD

Can anybody figure out the title of the book?

lo-q bait

>accomplished
>being born into lots of money and being retarded in the head means you've done something
Sou ka.

Trump probably molests that kid kek

Someone here being dumby dumb, butthurty butthurt

no bait retard, get out of your cave

What type of women do you think Ivanka is in the bed? She strikes me as someone who only lets you fuck her on your birthday and your anniversary, the rest of the year she cucks you with some tank black dude or her successful business associate.

Hillary*
wants to*
fixed that for you

>DAE HILLARY PEDOPHILE CHILDREN CUCKS?!!!!!!

>lets you fuck her on your birthday and your anniversary,

And when she want to shop.

ok, so you're just as retarded as ivanka. Do you know what birthday means?

not who you're replying to but you realize what you've outlined is still better than being an edgy autist on Sup Forums for life?

I don't even care about this conversation I think you should just inspect yourself for a second and realize literally everyone on Sup Forums is worthless

you were doing it right until "anniversary," after that the quality of your bait dropped like hillary on election day

Whatever m8, she's just celebrating the fact that her son is 8 months today... my friends do the same sometimes, especially when babies haven't got a year just yet.

It literally says "happy birthday"

I would rather fuck Ivanka then Chelsie Clit-on

She literally says happy birthday you absolute fucking spastic.

Just one more basic rich white girl

Women are worth more than their looks. It's pathetic and men base aesthetic as the measure of a women's worth.

Yeah man you make zero sense. Put aside the fact they were handed everything they have are you really trying to say successful people with lots of achievements can't be fucked in the head?

Tits or GTFO