Coincidence? I think not!

Coincidence? I think not!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
youtu.be/grD_IINiH9c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cry more liberal faggot nigger

Be edgier, little 12 year old douchecunt.

>being this offended by a joke

More liberal cuck tears on Sup Forums I see.
This guy gets it. Stay mad plebs.

Nigger this was posted on the fucking occupy democrats page kekeke

Stay dumb as shit, little baby boy.

>hey guys look at my anti trump thread arent i funny

go back to canada with the liberal cuck you wanted faggot

Mmmmm. I hope your tears are diet because I intend on filling up you parasitic vagrant. Death is too good for you.

Go jam a fucking M80 up your damb asshole, you worthless, low IQ cunt.

Obviously everybody missed the point

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

I love how anti trump people always say the same dumb shit. Read a book some time. You fucking cuck crybaby pussy. Go back to your safe space nigger trash.

> ITT Conservatives who spend all their time telling everyone how 'politically incorrect' they are crying over simple jokes.

How's that part time job at Arby's working out for your Aryan pride?

youtu.be/grD_IINiH9c

Everybody with facebook saw this pic already 12 hours ago. Get the fuck out of here you fucking faggot OP

> Says to go back to a safe space.

> Political leader literally said that the theater should be a safe space.

>Read a book some time.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

I feel ya. A liberal reading a book? They can barely get past headlines.

i check my facebook maybe once a year.
are you seriously promoting facebook as a good thing on Sup Forums ?

I recommend this one.

Rekt.

I thought OP was saying that Trump had Castro killed. And who knows maybe he did. He has lots of friends in Miami.

>)
Also Hillary just left politics so in effect you could say she left because she already destroyed the US.

Only legitimate posts here. Everyone else is just a butthurt faggot, must suck to suck, cuck vermin.

/thread

No, you imbecile. I am saying cancer like you that spread the same shit I see on facebook make Sup Forums more shit

How can the people at the forefront of the anti-intellectual movement say 'read a book.' Do you not see the irony or are you doing this by accident.

An entire post of buzzwords, good job on that.

no, they don't.

You mean the one that that orange shitstain didn't even write, and has nothing but self-aggrandizing horseshit as content? The one you never read, either? Little baby boy, wuvs his daddy!

What you call anti-intellectual movement is really a potential depussification of America. I suggest you embrace it, retarded cuck. Go back to your sissy and brony threads, liberal trash.

so theatre is only a safe space for non-cis, non-white, non-male and non-republican
>privilege unchecked

Based on demonstrable facts. If the shoe fits.
Etc.
Stay madcuzbad.

>95% scientists identify as liberal

conservatives are the biggest fags ive ever seen in my life

enjoy knowing your grandchildren will grow up in a failed country. soon trump will set your pathetic country up for trade wars

fight me faggot.

... It was a joke

This. Reading the Drudge report headlines is called "a book", right?

What you call the "depussification" of America, I consider the dumbing down of our nation. You're appealing to your emotional impulses and only have empty insults to return. People like you are the enemy of western civilization.

OK!

here is some consolation money for poor libbo
wow these next four years are gonna be SO HARRRD and TRIGGERRRING and we're all gonna be NAZIIIIs let me be the only one here to aporogy juice

A safe space is called the United States of America. Were we have laws but that your feelings don't matter. Please don't complain about identity politics if you use them yourself.

I'm still not tired of winning.

its meme magic rere

Jesus Christ I can picture you in your skinny jeans and mlp t-shirt. Just neck yourself worthless faggot.

I wanna say you don't know what you're talking about, but I don't know what you're talking about.

This is the worst anti trump thread I've seen. The tears are too prominent.

So to counter the fact that you only use insults, you decided to use more insults. How's that working for you?

holy shit, they actually do have some imagination. good for you user. you need to nurture this within yourself.

It's simple, if you're a whiny little bitch with thin skin than don't complain to others about political correctness.

>liberals thinking they have a leg to stand on.

Jesus these threads get me more than cringe threads. I'm just glad some tough minded individuals are telling you cucks off.
Bye now.

I think you're trying to make some sort of argument here but your triggered little hands can't shake out a complete thought out without trying to tell me to "FUCK OFF, DAD"

You made a few implications, like that I dislike my father or that I'm some how triggered by talking to snowflake conservatives. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but these aren't arguments.

(OP)
Wow, guys! You're in the wrong thread
right here

trumptards getting this irate over a joke

> Using cuck un-ironically.

Please leave Sup Forums.

> Guys, you have no idea how big of cucks you are!

Holy fucking shit pull yourself together.

After you newfriend, its been almost four months since summer ended :^)

Thank you for being lenient on my formatting, I was half expecting the joke to fall flat.

Please leave the planet. Sorry you get triggered by words in your little safe space because you're a huge socially inept pussy.

Hope trump has you killed.

I've been since before World of Warcraft had 40 people raids. Please go fuck yourself.

Also the rate of noobs who surf this website doesn't increase during the summer. Thanks for playing anyway.

Itt: socially inept pussies and idiotic buttmad liberals talking out their asses.
>nothing to see here.

Your entire post is nothing but low level ad hominems. There is no such thing as a 'safe space' contrary to Trumps feelings. Why not defend your views and stop acting like a little bitch?

donald trump is such a polarizing person,
him being the next president shows how divided the u.s. really are.
it´s a sign of weakness.

fidel was a giant in his time.
an icon, something this ugly spoiled bigmouth will never be.

if he got any bigger his hands would just look even more retarded

LMAO

>on Sup Forums
>thinks he is having a discussion.

Take a step outside once in a while cringey faggot.

Not an argument.

>WoW
>40 keks
>summercaust denier
is this the average liberal Sup Forums poster?

Fucking idiot. Bet you voted Hillary. Have fun scraping the shit off of toilets. Shoo peasant.

What are you twelve? I'm also not a liberal and moot himself said the summer meme has no legitimate backing. Once again please kindly go yourself.

Jesus Christ I can't believe how many faggy anti trump cucks there are on here tonight. Guess I'll just go to bed.

I did vote for Hillary and I think I'll stick to my information systems field. Is that all the right does now is make petty personal insults while they talk about how bad identity politics is?

I always find it surprising people actually like Trump. He's everything wrong with modern politics.

user from earlier, you seem buttflustered at these other anons because I didn't respond to you saying that observing that Broadway theatre should be a safe space is the same thing as arguing that there is no political correctness, also that whining about political correctness is thin skinned and that the US as a whole is a "safe space" because something something laws?

I can't argue with you because your argument is practically see-through its so thin. Just swallow your pride and admit that you couldn't hold a political conversation or otherwise if you tried.

It's okay, it doesn't mean you're autistic (you still might be)

moot is more dead than Hillary, you have been lied to for so long in your life that now you're lying to nobodies, including yourself
go accidentally a coca cola bottle

I just want you to admit that you're fundamentally a hypocrite. That you actually do want safe spaces were echo chambered ideas can be met without any actual resistance. You just want your own brand of conservative political correctness.

You can't 'argue' with me because your only available option is denial and creating insults. By definition we're holding a political conversation but what you typed is almost as cringe worthy as Trumps paper thin skin.

Please stop being an enemy of western civilization and giving power to literal demagogues.

I know...its shameful to think our future President has more in common with those teenagers then our troops.

Are you insulting the young people currently serving in the armed forces protecting your right to be a twat on the internet?

Society's gone weak, we need another war with large scale draft

Looks like these idiots missed the message entirely. Must suck to have voted for Hilary, and have to move their lips to read a stop sign. Don't worry little snowflakes. I'm sure your cod buddies think you're an intellectual.

You're a God damn idiot. He's saying that Millennials today ate fucking spineless pussies. Please castrate yourself so your stupid ass can't breed.

What message were you trying to convey? That you guys have no moral or ethical backing and gave in to the most politically correct man in history?

Are*

I can't say I'm anything in this because the fact is you're not getting your argument straight. You're just saying a bunch of disjointed shit that's implying because Donald Trump said the theater should be a safe space that he is somehow a hypocrite himself because he is a man less concerned with political correctness than making a point. You're basing it all off of speculation of an internet quote that was made in less than 250 characters. You don't know what he meant. Maybe he was implying that because the theater has normally been a safe space for plays about blacks, gays, women, people with AIDS, the poor, former slaves and, apparently, hip-hop presidents, that they're being politically imbalanced by having made a spectacle of trying to appeal to Mike Pence to "protect their rights" like as soon as Trump takes office he's going to start putting Broadway musicians into the gulags.

He should, he wouldn't.

(Sorry this effort post took a while because I'm currently involved in a ten hour edit of The Nutshack)

Just kill yourself. Someone this stupid shouldn't be allowed to live.

I'm basing his views off the words that come out of his mouth. So now here you are defending safe spaces because it's 'your candidate' instead of the perceived opposition. The man can't last longer than thirty minutes in a debate without going crazy. How this literal con artist became a champion of 'anti political' correctness would make George Carlin turn in his grave.

Not an argument.

They're not words out of his mouth. It was a Tweet lol

Those words are the shit you're hearing about it and you're taking it as fact and building a whole image in your head

No it wasn't an argument, it was good advice.

Lets try this again, I take what he says at face value. You pretend to read between the lines so that his views match yours better. All I can see is a thin skinned little bitch who gets in tweeter wars like a small child.

Those millenials are serving in the armed forces, you coward. How does it feel to wake up every morning in rage at all the things you couldn't accomplish the previous day due to complete impotence? Did it make you ball up your weak little hands with their soft skin that never had to work and pound your bed to hold back the tears yearning for sweet release from your flustered eyes? Are you crying now, knowing there's not a damn thing you can do about anything because you just don't have the spine?

Reply back if this triggered you.

This is why people like you are the enemy of western civilization.

Aww, how precious. You think you can actually troll. That's hilarious. Have you considered trying again, but this time not sucking at it so much?

Совподение? Я не думаю!

Привет нигр

это плохо меме

He doesn't get in Twitter wars though because he just posts shit, he doesn't respond to it
I don't think he really cares how people interpret it, anyway

But, just take a step back and consider how many butthurt liberals are talking about how Trump is "whining about the election results even though he won" by saying he would have taken the popular vote too if all illegitimate votes had been recanted. I'm pretty sure he's just fucking with the Hamilton guys and Hillary voters, respectively, and you guys are eating it up.

Lol.

Should have been using that cell phone to call an ambulance instead of taking new pictures for Grindr

Crazy kids

I don't post very often but damn. I laughed way to hard to this. Based on this this though, Fidel was dead either way this year.

Okay, so you're fine with him talking about safe spaces. You rationalize it by saying that his emotional outbursts are really just some meta 'trolling.' How about standing up for a guy who has thick skin and doesn't use twitter like a thirteen year old school girl?