Qyburn

What is this guy's endgame? What does he want and believe? Why is he so loyal to Cersei? I have no grasp on this character

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2VNxmn0lNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Josef Mengele

He's going to hide out in volantis after this is all over

He wants to do mad science. Cersei lets him do mad science, no one else will, so he's loyal to Cersei.

Qyburn doesn't care so long as he can fuck around with dead and dying people for his experiments.

He's the bad guy who justifies shit with "For science!"

A reddit wet dream?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2VNxmn0lNA

This will clear everything up

Josef Mengele did nothing wrong. All allied lies.

But we don't see him doing anything? The mountain and that's it. What else is he working on besides enslaving children?

Not everyone is gunning for the throne. He literally just wants to do his job. They made him hand of the queen cause I guess no one else is left alive. Jaime might take that over since he's back.

Who do you think got the wildfire in place?

Aerys targaryen

the mad king

Mengele and Goebbels had Einstein-leve IQs too. Bet they don't teach you that in history class L M A O

If it was Aerys then EVERYTHING would've gone up in flames.

DESU I was actually expecting it to.

>Gets kicked out for his work
>Only cares about science
>Offered funding by Westeros Science Foundation
>Is loyal to them
I don't think there's more to it. He doesn't really have an endgame but he'd probably burn down the Citadel if he could.

that's not an experiment you fucking retard

He couldn't give out the order since jamies' blade was in the back of his throat.

Hopefully he will. Sam, his fuck ugly side hoe, and their autist spawn deserve it.

probably because they didn't do anything like einstein you fucking nazi sympathizing shit

ALLIES FOR LIFE

See: Sarcasm

He's just Bronn with science instead of being a swashbuckling sellsword.

He bet on the right Lannister horses when it really counts.

Just like Bronn.

Is he trying to make his own white walkers?

They can't show all his evil shit. He just does stuff off screen and is creepy. That's his character. Maybe he wants to fuck up the maesters but we'll see. He's not that complicated or important.