What are some tips for growing a beard that doesn't look like shit?

What are some tips for growing a beard that doesn't look like shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wew lad

checked

keep it trim and proper, as in trim any hair longer than rest

Have good beard genetics. If you don't, go for the goatee, if you can't even pull that off? Don't grow a beard if it is going to look like shit. Learn to shave with a safety razor and some glycerin soap like a fucking man.

None. Your genes just won't let you grow a decent beard. Life isn't fair, etc.

>quads
damn son, checked. for this ill tell you an old wives secret. aside from getting a higher metabolism or getting your testosterone levels checked, castor oil applied topically, rub it in for 5-10 minutes, then rinse. anything that penetrates the skin will help stimulate the follicles

Raise your T level faggot.

Also checked

Shave against the grain for a few weeks

and give you achne

Shave your side burn up to where it starts to thin out. Trim the rest of it shorter. Shave your cheek chin and neck. Looks like with your beard growth you can keep the mustache and goatee. Remember to keep that shit even. Keep the length constant, even when growing it out, and keep the edges well defined. Don't let it start growing out onto the neck.

thats not going to change facial hair genetics lol
source: my T is high as fuck and I can't grow anything non joe dirt

don't be a faggot

shave.

Look at all these dumb fucks telling you to *grow* a beard by *shaving* it.

grow it out till you took like a savage

Bump. Same question.

Try not being a low test beta faggot

Grow it until you look like a sausage

Be a viking.

Trim it with hair clippers to the same length for 4 months so the slow ones catch up to the fast ones. then go up a size. Currently do mine to an 8 with the hair clippers and started on 2. Looks fucking thick.

Get some testosterone lol

Pic related me and my manly beard

Your beard is shit, your had is shit, fucking shave and dress like a normal human.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

>mad because can't cover weak chin with beard

Rogaine and biotin