Can you imagine being sucked in to a tuba? And have it play a deep bass note, wouldn't that be fun haha...

Can you imagine being sucked in to a tuba? And have it play a deep bass note, wouldn't that be fun haha. Like I'm just curious how it'd feel haha.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haha... it would be really funny if he did that...

Haha

I was sucked into your mom, no bass note tho

Imagine being vibrated around inside the big brass belly of a tuba that sure would be silly haha.

haha

Haha imagine how it'd feel being sucked into those wet brass tubes inside haha.

Yo man what the fuck

Dude haha that would be crazy haha. It would feel crazy haha man. Haha it would be like crazy haha and feel crazy haha.

Haha just wondering as a joke. Not like I want to be inside a nice fat cozy tuba or anything haha.

I don't remember when it was, but are you the same guy who made a thread about your sexual attraction to tubas awhile back?

tuba thing became a meme but that guy still has a tumblr

Haha let me know if you want more of this completely hypothetical comic haha. Just wondering haha. I'm not actually into this haha. Just joking around haha.

Haha would be really funny to see more!

h a h a

Haha yeah it's pretty funny! Haha dubs haha! Wonder what it would be like haha. Just curious haha.

more please. this is a treat.

Woah haha! Haha looks like he's gonna get eaten haha. I wonder what that feels like haha. I'm just curious though haha. Must feel crazy haha.

Epic haha. Noice haha. Timonthy must feel pretty crazy right now haha. I wonder what he feels like haha.

Probably as good as those trips feel.

This may be the most autistic thing I've seen on this board in a long, long time. And I've been here since the fucking beginning. OP should feel accomplished.

Haha wow haha trips haha. Lucky number seven too haha. I wonder if I'd be lucky enough to get swallowed by a tuba haha. Wouldn't that feel weird haha? Just curious haha. I wonder haha.

legitimately miss the tuba fetish guy

Everyday we drift further away from God's light

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

i remember seeing this thread like... 4 years ago.

Haha does anyone have a tuba maybe haha? Just wondering haha.

Haha this is getting kind of hot haha. I mean haha I don't really mean it haha. I'm just a little curious how it feels haha. Must feel crazy haha.

probably hot in there

I remember a variant of this thread with Yoshi but at least with Yoshi it.,it made sense? (I can't believe I'm defending a sick fuck's yoshi fetish)

This is goddamn disturbing me on a level I was not prepared for

Haha alright faggots. I demand tuba nudes for the last page of the comic. I'm not fucking around. At least two nudes. Make them hot and brassy.

It is just tubas.

U had Me at sucked

what the fuck

Haha...

Well deserved. Haha, man, haha I bet it feels crazy inside a giant tube haha being digested haha.

Yeah, which I played extensively in uni, and actually tried out for the part in several orchestras. That was 6 years ago, though.

For me it's kind of on a level when you find out rule34 exists for the first time.

do you feel ashamed now

Haha being covered in thick steaming juices inside of a brass tuba stomach that is vibrating you around inside is probably really silly. Bet it would be really funny haha.

That an instrument that lays the foundation notes for a brass band has been turned into a fetish

Yeah kinda, i mean, that's a natural reaction to this horseshit

Butt fuck Rosie O'donnel, same thing.

Do you have a mega to this comic so I can download it to read later? Kind of hot but I'm too tired and need to go... :'(

vvv

Haha imagine him blowing your clothes off when you're inside! Feeling those warm walls buzz you about in there. Haha!

thank boss, good night and good tubing

so has this caught on as a legitimate fetish now or is it just a meme since that one guy enjoys it all

This fat fuck is actually sort of cute.

Do yourself a favor young one: take a night off, go to a local instrument shop, put some classic brass music on your headphone, and take a deep, soul breather moment looking into the bell of a bright brass tuba.

That sounds sexual even to someone on the outside.

give some songs

And what's wrong with that?
Pfft, faggot. More brass ass for the rest of us.

Probably likes to stick drumsticks up his ass. Fucking faggot degenerate.

for some reason - musically themed anything reads as supremely homosexual to me

characters that are musicians or themed after things like instruments come off as huge fags

that fat ass dinosaur probably blows a lot of mouthpieces

Any suggestions for some good tuba tunes

Would hug

XDDDD FUNNY MAYME.

Parable XXII for Solo Tuba. Vincent Persichetti.

Reflections on the Mississippi - daughtery.

Capriccio for Tuba - Penderecki.

Mnozil Brass: Brandstrotter.

How often do you fantasize about being swallowed by a tuba

thank you sir

>those low blorps
>these big oomps

you are not supposed to make this seem appealing

Are there any more comics about this fat fuck getting ingested by brass instruments? First one was not enough.

what on earth is this

The top opening reminds me of a gaping asshole. Something I very much fapped to when I was young. The shininess reminds me of a babe on the beach trying to get a tan with her oily body. The mouthpiece is like a legitimate blowjob I have to give the beast, and the bellows it makes are the pleasure I give it.

haha

All hail the mighty tubavore!
A creature of both myth and lore!
He's posted in these threads before!
All hail the mighty tubavore!

He wants to feel the cold wet brass!
The gastric juice inside his ass!
And when he himself is finally passed,
he'll fertilize the kingdom's grass!

Same fag posting in his own thread
True fag

haha this thread's pretty weird keep going though haha