Post your Sup Forums Claim to Fame or Claim to Shame, if you have one

Post your Sup Forums Claim to Fame or Claim to Shame, if you have one.

(Even though nobody will believe you.)

> I started the Despair Code meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Gordon-Levitt
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

I coined the term "niggerfaggot".

I started mite b cool

i fucked my sister

What you want, copypasta or shitty OC?

Because that is what you will get.

Pic related as I have never seen anyone outside the original thread post any of my faggy posts.

Are you Donald Glover?

i made this

no. I came up with niggerfaggot 11 or 12 years ago.

I visited a rival /r9k/ board on another site (during the time /r9k/ here was shut down) and got post #100 with shittingdicknipples

Back when the whole backlash against dubs was happening and post id's were still a thing, I did a checkem post proclaiming I'd get dubs and the goddamn ID had dubz in it. I proclaimed myself Dubs Master Dubz and that post also got dubs.

No one will believe me now and no one believed me then either. Thought I was using a script. It was a fun coincidence.

I started the HOT/COLD flowers gambling game in runescape

>inb4 nobody knows what that is

well done
But the ID would be the same throughout the thread.

> probably the lions, if they attack at night

I was the short lived oracle for the High Boxxist Cult. I created this mythology that Boxxee was a goddess who'd been cast out from Sup Forums and that Saint Pocky proclaimed her return. I said she would come back, her and Moot would wed and the "false queens" of Sup Forums would be stricken down.

It just so happens she actually did come back then not a whole lot of time after I started posting that variety of Boxxee thread and a picture of her with Moot went viral.

i made zozzle

Right. And people thought I was using some kind of script to make all that happen. It was just a once in a lifetime coincidence that I proclaimed dubs, got them twice, and had dubz in the ID. I'm a total plebe with that stuff. I use low level scriptmonkey stuff at my most 1337.

I got trips once

oh, I thought you were talking about one of the times when the last digit(s) were "x"

I've seen the last major EFG event

I met and worked with the actor from Boardwalk Empire for Jimmy Darmody, also actor for Mason Verger from Hannibal, last week.

It was the one when dubs were supposedly going to be done away with. I don't know if that ever happened because I come and go from here for long stretches. Although I do remember that too. That's when we tried to force the "pre dubs" meme.

i got quads one time

Among a community of people, my name became synonymous with being triggered

there was a time when dubs were "disabled" as well where there simply weren't any dubs.

dubs and IDs have come and gone

probably just to stir up the decaying Sup Forums community

I don't care for dubs, but IDs were occasionally nice to have. I'd like something like "No dubs but ID added Wednesday"

i coined the term, "feminine penis."

I was on spider shota's threads

I always thought IDs were great. No same fagging. You could tell who op was in the threads where such information was relevant. They changed every thread so anonymity was preserved. It would be nice if OPs could toggle them on their thread, sort of like trips used to be.

>Started the raids on that huge bitch and skinny redneck guy on Chaturbate.

You dun goofed?

How is that related to Sup Forums?

I would actually love if each individual thread was randomly IDed or non-IDed.

With IDs faggots would be extreme faggots. A bit to reddit/facebooky

I was the hairy dick guy

I came up with typing NIGGER repeatedly in all caps

/thread

I saw someone copy and paste one of my anti-atheist arguments on a religious thread word for word. Made me feel great.
Though I fear I may have partially inspired the never ending story girl guy.

I'm the guy that smiling dog was compared to , seen it in a you laugh you lose thread , claimed it was me , time stamped and rolled trips semi derail of thread

i have 0 idea what the fuck youre talking about

explain ur self nigger

Post face with timestamp please

I went to a face rate thread , said some one looked familiar that quote was used and screen capped
"you look familiar" my picture next to the dog
with the question smiling faggot dog ?
Og pic wont fit for some reason did before would post if could

i did this a while ago idk

k 2 min

Sweet user delivers

Ha! Awesome.

Look, I'm going to be straight with you here...

Do you want to get fucked in the ass?

I have no idea who you are, but you have nice lips and a girly looking body.

How about the two of us go spit shine each others knobs and get dirty?

I always try to if i can
thanks

You're not the first to ask, I am flattered , but I'm most likely going to pass on that . I ain't that girly I'm hairy as sin , and I don't enjoy things in my ass . However If ya are attractive and don't have anything catchy maybe

Nice guitar

was my friends bass , the hair cut looked like Dee Dee Ramones saw the bass took a picture

You have the shoulders of 10 year-old girl.

>I don't enjoy things in my ass

You can suck my cock and I'll suck yours while you fuck me in the ass then.

>However If ya are attractive and don't have anything catchy maybe

So, that's a yes?

What State are you in?

live In Canada east coast

I remember something like this years ago.

>fucking
>canada
>strikes
>again
whatever, pic related

?

I made sharpee in pooper a thing

I was the one who got the roll. I sent pics to a friend a while back who a I knew also browsed Sup Forums, he called me an autistic sperg for texting him about repeating digits in the middle of the night. I think someone capped it too, it was a fucking wasted roll.

I coined a few terms used on the chan
>Gr8 m8, 8/8
Is my favorite and most popular
I first said it online in like 2011 but i've been saying it to friends for the last 20 yrs or so.

Nigga look like Joseph Gordon Letwit

I was in the class whos yearbook website page got fucked up be about 20 guys all shitposting memes, gore and CP. I got 2 days off school while they decided if they should expell me for that. Still look for the screencaps that apparently exist sometimes.

I live in western Canada. Sorry. :)

who ?

I'm a truck driving crossdresser sissy faggot and I've gotten more dick from Sup Forums hookups than my clubsissy account.

no who's Joseph Gordon Letwit ?

The one about the hooker in Poland or whatever? Nice going dude, moot called you a faggot for wasting it

I created Immunity Cat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Gordon-Levitt

I'm the guy with the Ohio fetish.

maybe a year or so ago during a raid on a disgusting, mentally unstable, trap camwhore on chaturbate, i trolled her into yelling the following, which i saw another user had immortalized and posted in a thread the next day.

I am the Memes

Couple hours ago I got dub-dub-trips posting a four-tit whale.

the actor im guessing ? cool

I started the "I've seen some shit" meme, a twist on a WoW boss forget his name. the lightning guy

I created bitcoins

I had the first ever post on S4S

I helped a trap/tranny/crossdresser create his/her Trap/chan name

I called OP a faggot once.