Why does this girl have such a pedo following? I mean I see her everywhere on here and I dont understand why

Why does this girl have such a pedo following? I mean I see her everywhere on here and I dont understand why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idk childhood crushes?

You made the same thread 3 times already.
Fuck off.

You guys want to hear a story about LazyTown? Heh, ok.
LazyTown, you know this show as an attempt to get kids to be active. There is more to this however. The show actually revolves around a fat lazy girl named Stephanie. She was bullied at school for his weight. She was also a control freak. One day she left school after being bullied as usual when two pedophiles had persecuted her and took her into an alley. They had brutally raped her, then released her. One was an athletic French man, the other was a lazy American. After the traumatic experience, she tried to forget about it and your worries by indulging in food. The food had affected her diabetes that were unknown to her looks as her parents did not take her to be checked out. She soon after went into a diabetic coma.
In a coma, she created her own world, LazyTown. In this world, she was skinny girl she wanted to be, and was never bullied. Her friends were represented as dolls, because she wanted to control them and have them cater to her every whim. It was her control freak side that made them so. Her other "friend" was the French-man. He was given a name, Sportacus. He was embodiement of one of her rapists. He also had an airship that represented his candy van. The reason that he was a friend she had really attracted to him after the rape. The second rapist represented as Robbie, a lazy man who always scheme to thwart Sportacus. He tried to thwart Sportacus because during the rape, Robbie had just mouth, and Stephanie used braces. He lived underground in a trash-hole to represent his native United States.
Here she is happy in her own world never bother again.
This is her world, and she checks it. When she thinks it should be.

>This is her world, and she checks it. When she thinks it should be
What.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Fucking diamonds...

>they had persecuted her
???

pedo? She's like 42 now

I think it started as a joke

Does she check these dubs too?

Idk, somebody revived an old show and now everybody is obsessed with the characters

>she had really atracted to him after the rape
Because rape is the fastest way to stockholm syndrome

I watched some old episodes of Lazy Town for nostalgia and the currents memes on it, all the people commenting on the video had middle eastern male names. What the shit.

Tri dubs checked

Because she's hot and does the splits, duh.

Couldn't have put it better