"everyone but me is dumb"

"everyone but me is dumb"

-edgy poo poo joke straight edge libertarian man

this but unironically

"people like money" - mustache music man

communism resigned!!!

Any problems you may have with him as a person literally disappear once the genius of Camarillo Brillo starts playing, so shut the fuck up and go jerk yourself off to some nonexistent anime you fat ugly piece of shit.

thank you for schooling me I guess capitalism really is the answer haha I don't do drugs because I'm smart oh fuck I dropped my cigarette and cup of coffee and Advil medicine

The Labor Theory of Value is bs.

Every man has his vice

"everyone but me is corrupt"

-emo pee pee sadsack liberal man

rich white bourgeoisie liberals are even worse than libertarian reddit nerds

zappa had some pretty stupid views on some things, just like everyone

why?
is every rich guy supposed to be conservative?

rich liberals are basically conservatives who use identity politics and harry potter references to con dipshits into supporting them

liberals are conservatives who pretend to give a shit about the downtrodden to stay in power and have money, lrn 2 critical theory

>hated The Beatles
>never did drugs
>gave his kids dumb names
>was a libertarian
>edgy atheist
>music is hated by normies because it's too experimental
>music is hated by everyone else because it has south park tier humor and guitar wankery
>hated by Lou Reed
Was he the most contrarian man in existence?

but lou Reed hated everyone but Jonathan richman

>hated The Beatles
not true, he made fun of the beatles a lot and generally disliked what they represented but liked some of their music
>never did drugs
he tried drugs, didn't like them

even more contrarian, drugs fucking rule and he clearly knew it

t b h his stupidest belief was that cigarettes were comparable to a vegetable and weren't actually bad for you. i mean what the fuck? and then he died of cancer at like 50

What's the deal with libertarians and pretending cigarettes aren't bad for you

is that a general libertarian thing? i don't interact with libertarians much

>cigarettes were comparable to a vegetable
lmao what the fuck

Why is it that people who don't comprehend the genius of Zappa's output feel the need to reduce themselves to mocking him and his beliefs? Very, very petty behavior I must say.

it's the naturalistic fallacy: they are just burning leaves so they can't be as harmful as 'chemicals'.

No

Why are his fans so uptight and humorless.

>gee u guise cant take a joke >:(

Humorless? But I listen to one of the masters of humor, Frank Vincent Zappa himself. It's not that I'm uptight, I just have no patience for little petulant rascals on the internet who incessantly attempt to degrade his music and disparage his name. You can continue to be a mongoloid and listen to your insipid "indie rock" or whatever inane drivel you listen to while I listen to the profound works of Zappa and Captain Beefheart. Good day sir.

kys druggie.

You took him serious when he said "cigarettes are my vegetable"

t. thinks NoFap has given him superpowers

Dude espoused drugs but was literally addicted to both caffeine and nicotine. He drank shit tons of coffee and smoked like a goddamn chimney. He probably smelled like shit now that I think about it.

Hot Rats [Reprise, 1969]

Doo doo to you, Frank. If I want movie music, I'll listen to wonderwall. C

Sheik Yerbouti [Zappa, 1979]

If this be social satire, then how come its only targets are those individuals whose peculiar weirdness happens to diverge from that of the retentive gent at the control board? Or are we to take his newfound fixation on buggery as a sign of approval? Makes you wonder if Frank's primo guitar solo on "Yo Mama" is as spiritually arid as he is. As if there was any question after all these years. C+

Distinctions Not Cost-Effective [1980s]: Oh, shut up

>I don't do drugs because I'm smart
he's never said this

>christgau
>ever

Poor man's Scaruffi.

>still make liberal faggots butthurt after several years of his death

Based. Always based.

Lmao as if Roger Waters needs a political opinion to be relevant
He created one of, if not literally the best selling album of all time
He made hundreds of millions on the Wall tour
He's a prog God
You don't have to like him or his accomplishments to see that he's not faking his views. He more than likely knows that he's relevant; if anything, he's using his influence to push his beliefs and not the other way around.