Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Rory-sama claimed

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ztCA4bxNrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i claim dva

MOMMY MOMMY PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR CREDIT CARD SO I CAN TAKE MY CRUSTY ASS FUCK PILLOW TO JAPAN WHERE EVEN THEY WILL CRINGE AT ME AND CALL ME A FUCKING LOSER

Hehe

>>sample

nope.jpg

>he pays for things with his own money
>he has a real girlfriend
>he doesn't just beg mommy for money
>he doesn't just threaten mommy with suicide if he can't take his fuck pillow overseas
Beta wage cuck

Buttmad shitposter is anally annihilated

Fuck
>

Mommy mommy please I don't want to get a job I want to stay in the basement and beg you for money! Please I got my katana ready ill kill myself! LET ME AND MY FUCK PILLOW GO OVERSEAS AND SPEND YOUR MONEY! *waddles over to computer, uses fat, cheeto stained fingers to scare away a group of roaches feasting on a discarded pizza roll near the keyboard* BETA WAGE CUCK CANT EVEN TAKE HIS GF OVERSEAS HAHAHAHA DOESNT EVEN BEG HIS MOM FOR MONEY

sorry.jpg

The passion he's putting into this, I can smell the tears welling up in his eyes from here, I can feel the tight feeling in his chest from being wounded

>tfw you're jealous your big bad bully gets pussy and money and you're stuck in the dark confines of your moms basement jacking it to a drawing of an 11 year old who wouldn't even go near you if she were real

This is a very sad way of coping with rejection, I pity you permavirgins

well hello guys, how's your day?

Its fine, you can't help it

Sweet, sweet (You)s. Keep em coming.

night.jpg

>YFW this pic of the closest you will ever come to seeing a willing, horny female waiting to take you dick
Guys I lost my virginity at 15, it's really sad that y'all are probably older than me and still virgins beating off to cartoons. Oh well, go clean up the piss bottles and beg mommy for money again

>guys I lost my virginity at 15

Night everyone that isn't sachi, i love you all

>he's this jealous
Look I'm sorry your big bad bully isn't a lonely virgin as well

can you please take a picture of your bank account? i just dont believe u have any money in it.

>your face right now
Jesus, can you try any harder?

iloveyoubutlessthanmywifebutdon'ttellshizuruthatifheisn'tdeadhaven'tsawhiminthreadforawhile.jpg

claimed!

>shitposter admits to being a man slut
What a cucked loser. I bet his girlfriend pays for black dick and gives her boyfriend the sloppy seconds she keeps in her fish taco.

Kek, you can tell you've never even had a girlfriend, felt a pair of tits or anpussy before, and you're probably older than me. The cringe is real. I understand you use this twisted interpretation of human relationships to justify your lonliness and virginiry, it'll be okay buddy. Just keep masturbating to drawings and die a virgin. I'm 19, have 10 thousand bucks saved up, after spending a few grand on a vacation for me and my girlfriend. I've got a large circle of friends, and a 30 thousand dollar 2016 truck. I understand it's very hard to cope with someone teasing you not being as pathetic as you, but till be okay buddy, just go clean up all th piss bottles so mommy doesn't take the computer away and we can continue to argue, okay little buddy?

>and he keeps feeding me (You)s
What the hell is anpussy? Is your girlfriend an ant? How the hell does she pay for everything for you?

>I have lots of money and a girlfriend I swear!
>lol I'm a big bad bully
>psssh, nothing personnel, kid, I'm just cooler than you in every way
>heh, I have plenty of friends unlike you

Hahahah he uses a typo as to change the subject, because he knows everything I said is true. What a sad little man baby.

Check it out lil boys,32 grand when I bought it. Damage control go ahead

>I'm 19
that explains everything. Come back when you're not a kid anymore.

>his crowning achievement is a fucking Nissan with camo seats

He cares too much for this thread.

In younger than you but get more pussy. Feels good tho, go bust one out to your little cartoon wife man baby

>Nissan
You- you're kidding right? The logo is visible as fuck. There's no way you're serious and actually think that's a Nissan right? You're not that autistic

Sanae

>the only car brands he knows is the one his mom drives him around in like the autistic man baby he is

Kys, it's a Toyota Tacoma sports edition, spent 400 dollars on custom seat covers, go save up some good boy points maybe you could get the same

>implying I have shit tastes in vehicles too

Umm, Chen or Sachii..... Can't tell.

You've been with more women despite being less than half my age. You can't even go to bars. I believe you.

His vacation is to NYC. Not overseas. Not to anywhere remotely good. NYC. Whats the bet she pays for everything there too.
I agree completely. Nissans are superior anyway. Toyos got shit after 2000. Also...

>custom covers
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

chen is mean

You have no taste in vehicles, you can't even identify them properly
>implying people under 21 can't get into bars
Holy fucking shit you're autistic or just didn't have a fun childhood, virgin confirmed

So Sachii it is.

Hug me Sachii.

Girlfriends dream is to visit NYC. We don't want to go overseas to the SJW countries overloaded with violent Muslims. She sometimes pays when we go to eat, I understand the only relationship you've been in is fanasizing about shit with a cartoon character, but when a man and women date for long enough, they take turns paying for dinner. Ask your parents. I'd like to see you take your girlfr- I mean crusty body pillow thousands of miles away using good boy points

yes

how many women have you brought home then, baby face? Do you even have your own place to bring them back to?

*hug*

oh, I like that picture

I love her outfit from Magic Mirai 2016, if I manage to have money to spend on a daki of her I will get one with these clothes.

Ah, good to see. And get right for once.

How many have I brought home? Idk throughout middle school and high school I use to have a lot of friends, girls and boys come hang out and smoke and make bonfires and shit. Most of the girls i fucked growing up were at parties or at their house. I actually had a fun childhood instead of sitting indoors jacking it to anime. But now I've been dating the same girl for 2 years and I'm not gonna try to count the amount of times we have fucked you autist. What a retarded question

jaja
haven't saw you in thread recently
been busy with irl stuff?

>it's not The most expensive option possible
>it's trash
Man, I remember being 10 years old. Fun times.

Please, more (You)s. Tell me more about how your girlfriends dreams are to go to a cucked city, with a beta, and get fucked by a nigger named Betty from Queens. All on Daddys money.

>throughout middle school and high school
cute. i meant from bars, dipshit.

>jaja
I like when you use that. Jaja.

Work was hell last week and the week before that, still have some pain from all the overtime, hell sleeping has been a problem now.

How about you?

just been usual neet stuff
falling in love more with sachi, shitposting,memeing, wanting to kill myself

>a cucked city
Are we getting this lazy with the insults or are you this frustrated?
>with a beta
Yeah, I'm a beta compared a virgin who thinks he's dating a drawing
>fucked by a nigger blah blah blah
Man, you can really tell these misguided suspicions of infidelity in every relationship are what keeps you in this virginity threads. It's sad you've convinced yourself that's how it works to reject women before they reject you
>all from daddy's money
Kek. Okay so I work for the same company as my dad, go to work everyday and receive a pay check that doesn't come from my dad. Someone's mad not everybody earns good boy points for cleaning up piss jugs

It's really funny how you ugly fat man babies try and use intelligence as you're only redeemable quality yet I'm able to concisely dismantle any and every crisicusm and argument brought before me. Go ahead and damage control and try to protect your fragile ego

>you can get into bars with a face like that
rofl, I was right. fucking baby face. No way you'd be allowed in.

>ugly fat man babies
Hes seen my face at least 4 times and still gets it wrong. Holy hell is he a shitbag.

I understand you had a very boring life, so you think everyone follows the rules to a tee. But I live in a small town and I can walk right into one of the bars down here, ask Mrs. Jill for jack and coke and play some pool with my friends. Been doing it since I was 17. Try harder man child

Tell me
Whats the cream team?

Same here really, um I'm getting ready for a short neet life before finding work again.
Want to experience it at least once before going back into working for the rest of my life.

Got memes? Do share!

You already know what it is. It was a great way to start a thread and get (you)s. You've already seen my creativity and ability to type shit up and get replies, wanna argue about this too?

if you think so little of everyone here, why are you trying so desperately to prove yourself to them? your ego gets damaged pretty easily. is that it - fragile ego?

>implying I'm not bored af at work doing this between paper work
Kek, such a Sup Forums is life mentality

we had a /fit/ Juuzoufag post a picture a while back because shitposter-kun was talking about how ripped he was, and all he had to say in response was "lol ugly"
ignore retards and they get bored sooner or later

I understand y'all try so hard to defend your little cartoon wife threads. They are the only thing keeping your poor mother from finding you dead in a puddle of overdose vomit next to your crusty fuck pillow. But is your autism so powerful that you feel the need to reply to me? If you wouldn't do it I would've stopped posting here in August. Even knowing this. You're still guaranteed to give me replies. Tragic

This- this didn't happen? Are we this delegate for damage control that we are making things up? Or was it somebody else and you've convinced yourself this is normal and I'm the only one who trades you autists? That's probably the case Kek

>denying reality this hard

Okay so it's the second thing. It was someone else teasing you faggots but you've deluded yourself into thinking this isn't cringeworthy and I'm the only one who shit posts. So it had to have been me? What a sad little man child

Wheres my (You)?

Claiming.

ideal waifu

>tfw this is a fake containment thread

Why the fuck are you awake

Here

Randomly woke up nauseous, almost puking.
Guess I'll get WoW earlier than I planned.

No go back to sleep. And get a bucket. Take care of yourself

Here come to man children virgins. Worst than /MLP/

Claimed

Nah, better to be like this.
I can't miss the new memes, waifu, or whatever pops out that's interesting.
If that's lost well, it's time to go.

C;

Does tea count as a bucket? It's too late for me to go back.

Drink water.

You must be lying then!

It does indeed.

You shouldn't dare speak of such.

It seems like you don't care about them
I hope they don't find out that would probably make them pretty sad

>This- this didn't happen? Are we this delegate for damage control that we are making things up? Or was it somebody else and you've convinced yourself this is normal and I'm the only one who trades you autists? That's probably the case Kek
>>>
> Anonymous 11/27/16(Sun)23:41:53 No.713321384▶
>File: 410882572.jpg (56 KB, 600x800)
>
>>denying reality this hard
>>>
> Anonymous 11/27/16(Sun)23:43:27 No.713321524▶
>
>Okay so it's the second thing. It was someone else teasing you faggots but you've deluded yourself into thinking this isn't cringeworthy and I'm the only one who shit posts. So it had to have been me? What a sad little man child
>>>
> Anonymous 11/27/16(Sun)23:48:58 No.713322043▶
>File: r009-1.jpg (377 KB, 728x1024)
>Wheres my (You)?
>>>
> Anonymous 11/27/16(Sun)23:54:22 No.713322530▶
>File: 1480308899479.jpg (211 KB, 1000x1415)
>Claiming.
>>>
> Anonymous 11/27/16(Sun)23:55:12 No.713322609▶
>File: girl.jpg (40 KB, 184x184)
>ideal waifu
>>>
> Anonymous 11/27/16(Sun)23:55:48 No.713322661▶
>File: tumblr_lwq98aDP3j1qzgmug.jpg (33 KB, 251x251)
>>tfw this is a fake containment thread
>>>
> Anonymous 11/27/16(Sun)23:57:30 No.713322818▶
>File: __saratoga_kantai_collect(...).jpg (117 KB, 753x1034)
>
>Why the fuck are you awake
>>>
> Anonymous 11/28/16(Mon)00:01:01 No.713323154▶
>File: 60141812_p0.jpg (445 KB, 1300x991)
>
>Here

devin

>>Here
>>>
> Anonymous 11/28/16(Mon)00:09:03 No.713323902▶
>File: 2.jpg (36 KB, 247x228)
>>>
> Anonymous 11/28/16(Mon)00:09:05 No.713323906▶
> (You)
>devin
>>>