What's up b

What's up b
Anyone got experience with herpes?
I rawdog fucked this beautiful 21 year old little slut something like ten days ago
She was all hesitant and was saying we shouldn't but I could tell she wanted it.
After she said she was going to get checked
Today she called me she got tested and she's positive for the herps but she's never had any symptoms she talked to her ex and he tested negative
I kinda think she knew she had it all along
Am I fucked? Is there any chance i didn't catch it? She didn't have any sores and I haven't noticed anything weird
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Bump

it's possible you didn't get it, but get yo ass tested anyway

also, if she knew and you got it, you can sue her ass in most states for knowingly giving you an STD

if you catch it, you deserved to catch it. for being a moron. all the resources we put out and yall still go unprotected. lmaooooo but hey. you put money in our pockets when you take a trip to the clinics for treatment

If you have mouth herpes (cold sores) probability of transmission is reduced

Even if not nothing is 100%

Even if you have it, it's not fucking AIDS

I have to wait 4 months to find out if I have a fucking brain tumor. You'll live, faggot.

Right, here is some ctual advice, because I am feeling generous today:

Get yourself checked.

If you have it you have it, tough titties
If you don't, then you don't.

Also, consider investing in condoms, you retarded cunt

HSV 1 or 2? Low rate of transmission unless she had open lesions or sores on her membrane. But always a chance of transmission. Unfortunately, HSV is one of those viruses that happens to become active much later, usually from high stress or some other immunocompromised context. If you begin to notice symptoms, you might notice what's called a "prodrome" which is used to describe a number of various symptoms one might feel prior to a HSV break-out including tingling of the area, fever, cold-like symptoms.

If you begin to get symptoms and notice lesions, please no sexual contact until they are completely gone and also consider an anti-viral medication like acyclovir.

Herpes isn't a big deal
You don't treat herpes, just the symptoms when they are "inconvenient"

Aw man sex with condoms is boring
I can't imagine going thru the rest of my life without the natural embrace of a woman's love canal

So if you think about it, she fucked you instead.

REMEMBER KIDS: SAFTEY FIRST! ALWAYS FUCK WITH CPSC AMD ASTM CERTIFIED HELMETS ON! PROTECT YOUR 'HELMET' WITH A HELMET!

Oh also, even if you get tested now and it's negative, it won't guarantee that you'll continue to be negative. HSV 1 and 2 labs check for antibodies. Unfortunately, if the virus is still dormant (as it often is upon first transmission), there will be no antibodies produced and the test will be negative.

BTW, herpes is a clinical diagnosis. Being HSV1+ or HSV2+ does not mean you have genital or oral herpes, just means you have those antibodies present in your blood. A diagnosis of genital or oral herpes is done so by physical examination by a trained practitioner.

I'm stuck working on a weed farm for another month, can't really get tested till I'm out of here

>all the resources we put out and yall still go unprotected.

Ignorance on full display. Condoms do not fully protect you against herpes, HPV, and syphilis. And because morons say HPV only hurts women, we don't know enough about the virus to determine that.

>Get yourself checked.

This. Don't assume, especially after the whore admitted to having herpes. OP shouldn't even be on Sup Forums questioning this shit.

>If you begin to get symptoms and notice lesions, please no sexual contac

He should stop having sex now and go get tested before he sticks his nasty herpes dick in another hole.

>Herpes isn't a big deal

Says the diseased homo with herpes. Shut the fuck up.

>Herpes isn't a big deal

that's what all the people with herpes say... KEK

Ive fucked 100+ girls over my life, I guess it would be surprising to not have caught something by now?
I need whisky

Go get tested you dumb fuck
planned parenthood is fucking free

found the fag with herps

>not a big deal

100% dealbreaker. if i find out someone has herpaderps i wouldnt even be their friend

Drs today are testing for herpes less and less especially with no symptoms, reason being is being exposed to a simple cold sore will show on a herpes test. Lots of people have been falsly diagnosed or (false positive) just because they may have been slightly exposed to Hsv 1( cold sore) . i knew a chick that for 5 years she though she had it cuz her dr tested for it and turns out she was only exposed to the simple cold sore. It may be possible u may or may not have it. Only time will tell.

If I'm positive I'll probably get to fuck her a bunch tho

There are risks associated with women who have genital herpes and are pregnant. Having an open lesion during birth greatly increases transmission rate to the child which can result in a number of birthing problems including neonatal sepsis

We see why you have a disease in the first place, moron.

Yeah cause I fuck sluts, this information has been previously disclosed

This, so long as it didn't occur in Canada.

Right, so there is no need to repeat yourself, you diseased, sexually perverted scumbag. Hope you contract AIDS.

Why would you fuck a shitskin? Are you brown also?

Was she hot? Curvy tits, round ass? Pics?

This.

I'm at 51 women fucked.

Last checked at about 9 women.

Fucked 1/4 of women with condom.

Super hot great boobs cute ass %100 Iranian