Why haven't you killed yourself yet, Sup Forums?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet, Sup Forums?

dont wanna

Knowing that that's how people are in general, I'm surprised you haven't either

What is the least painful way to commit suicide? :

Because I'm pretty content with life. And Trump won the election. I've never been farther away from killing myself than I am now.

I can't imagine a gunshot to the head hurting at all tbh. It should be instantaneous as fuck. I'm just scared to try anyway in case for some reason it didn't kill me. Seems like a .357 right to the back of the dome should be foolproof though.

>implying Trump will do anything to help you

Still trying to move out of the U.S. to live and work. If I haven't achieved this by the time I'm 35-40 (depending on how shitty my life is within that range) I'm offing myself without telling anyone beforehand. Already planning it.

Busy

>Trump cares about me and my worries
>he'll make everything alright
Another reason I don't want to kill myself yet, is because I'm waiting for the chimp-out when his followers finally realize how badly they were conned.

I have enough leftist salt to last a lifetime. There's nothing more I could ask of the man.

helium

>shotgun to head
>1.72 minutes

Nigger we're talking massive brain removal here. How the fuck does that take longer than a fraction of a second?

because my life has been going well the past couple months. But before that, i don't remember being happy for about 5 yearsand lived in constant crippling sadness. A year ago I was the most suicidal I've ever been and almost tried it. well I did, but I didn't succeed. I'm sure as hell glad I didn't die that day because I wouldn't know this happiness I am feeling right now.

I'm nervous about finding out.

Just go into an all-black neighborhood and yell "I am white, just cashed my paycheck and don't want any trouble"...

Sounds like he already did.

Conned by what? What do you think's going to happen?

I've seen this pic before and there's a lot of shit that doesn't seem to fit. Where'd they get their fucking data, anyway? Did Unit 731 foresee the masses of suicidal nips and weebs in the future and include this in their experiments or something?

I ask myself that everyday

Not even half of what he told the righties to secure their votes/support. That's part of the beauty of it.

>Unit 731
We agreed never to talk about that, user.

Are you me?

When you ask yourself that, do you come up with any answers?

I'm having to much fun pissing everyone off

Oh yeah? How so?

It seems illogical

If I kill myself it's all over
Either I'm in limbo, hell, or I literally cease to exist

Worst case scenario I'm reincarnated and that would be a real punch in the fucking nose, especially if for some reason I have no memories of my previous life and I'm just living through the same disaster over again

It just seems almost like a Pascals Wager scenario
I'm sticking around because the other options would just make me suffer a little less consciously

You're failing at that currently in this thread, kys.