Show has females characters doing stuff

>Show has females characters doing stuff
>Everyone here is triggered like a little bitch and shout "muh sjws", "muh feminism", "muh tumblr"

why ?

Hello tumblr

>females are capable of doing stuff on their own in real life.

kek

Because this board is full of neet virgin forever alone neckbeards who can't handle women let alone strong independent women

this tbqh even in fantasy its a bit of a stretch

I'd like to be her King, if you know what I mean.

:^)

We get it. It's a fantasy show, so chicks get to do stuff.go fuck your vibrator

I have noticed the sort of "Womyn are as stronk as men" thing its been pushing for a while now but I don't really care because its not doing anything that feminist/sjwy besides having a lot of strong female characters, if it was pushing anything more than that I might not watch it but in the end its just a fucking fantasy tv show thats interesting to watch I can ignore the "stronk womyns" thing so long as I get to watch cunts stab and betray one another.

I femanon,

Females are so spotables this days on the internet.

>le virginbeards xDD

I can 100% guarantee you complained about pesky altrighters calling everyone cucks at least once before

I consider myself part of them for a lot of it but the hivemind is pretty ridiculous about GoT

>I can't like any of the women characters because they are only in there to pander to SJWs!
They kill them off at a similar rate to men even if they did give Sansa a bigger role in the show

>I can't like Tyrion because they only make him cool cuz he's disabled!
>I can't like Vaerys because he's such a cuck omg
>I can't like Bran because they only make him cool cuz he's disabled!
>I can't like Jamie because they literally disable him to symbolize that men are inferior!

They want the Star Wars 7 treatment for a fully functional white male or it's pandering.

>Little Finger

>pesky altrighters
I don't even know what this means

keep fighting that strawman

Pretty much this. Even if the show would be full GURL POWAAA, the outrage would be silly, given how that would be still a very rare premise in the sea of entertainment focused on males but GoT makes it relatively reasonable and supported by the source material mostly.

The things they changed from the source material, actually makes women look worse, say the idiotic Dorne shit or Sansa being passive.

vagina's are yucky

My only complain would be Euron. It's unbelievable how bad they ruined the best antagonist from the books, although it's hardly related to the SJWs.

>Guy dies of a scratch
>Girl survives multiple stabbings, infected waters and a marathon the next day

Dishonest storytelling and pandering to placate casual millenial viewers

Cmon you can b8 better than that

Maybe because she's a main character? Like Jon walking around through a fucking battlefield swinging his sword around and leaving pretty much unharmed?

Even qhen the world portraits dragons, ice people and whatnot, women under such dire circumstances would unlikely rule armies or kingdoms. Sure, there may be exceptions, but it wouldn't be a rule. In that world there's no internet to push liberal thoughts, so ot'd be very unlikely for women to rise at the same time. Besides, men would have no reason to follow women instead of men. It may be common for people to be brainwashed by media now, but without it, those ideas would not be fluorishing so quickly.

People are hypocrites, what do you expect?

>lmao, what's wrong with a white guy playing that character?
>REEEEEEEE WHY THE FUCK IS A BLACK DUDE PLAYING THAT CHARACTER

I marathoned season 5 and 6 over the past two or three days and I feel like the phrase:

>Who said anything about a him?

Too many times.

literally never happened. in fact, if you leave liberal lala land its the opposite. they change originally white characters to black = really no one cares.
they never change black characters to white, and when white people play egyptians (who were arabs and south europeans) the BLM type chimp out.
but please keep living in your imaginary opressed world, must bring the fight to the evil whitey

Is this b8?

But its not bait mate

>literally never happened
Christian Bale in Gods of Egypt and Idris Elba in Thor

because they're all mary sues

>answering b8 earnestly

For me Idris Elba was good.
Crhistian Bale was good to.

So fuck you.

Wait what? Granted I don't browse tumblr or blogs but 99% of this sort of crying I've seen has been from Sup Forumsumblr types. The crying after a black guy was cast in the new Star Wars movie alone could hold me over for 10 lifetimes. It was literally non-stop for months.

Why do you have a problem with people criticizing female characters?

Demanding people tread on egg shells around women isn't feminism. If anything you should feel patronised when you are being shamelessly pandered to. This all implies women are inherently different and is counter-productive.

Also Sup Forums is all about bantz, we are not here to fight a moral crusade, it is your job to take the piss out of summer Sup Forumstards.

>So fuck you
Well I agree, so I don't know what you're getting at.

Personally I dont care for SJW or Sup Forums. It's just fucking movies. I don't even get what's supposed to happen, white folks are going to riot and kill black folks because a movie shows white people being kings? Or are black people going to marry white people in a the millions because a movie had a interracial couple?

t. Genderqueer transvegan

>Sup Forumsumblr types

Yep.
But SJW are more pathetics, they get trigerred for something fiction, and than is way /pol gets mad.

Fuck SJW's.

>Show has females characters doing stuff
>It's fine, situations can happen where women that thrust into positions with responsabilities and power

>Show has EVERY POSITION OF POWER filled with women
>No no guys it's not Feminism or SJW at work, it's totally an organic evolution of the story
>let's not mention that it never happened either in IRL history or Westeros history
>More likely than not, they would go back up family trees until they found a man

their ability to be easily triggered by even a mention of something the don't like is pretty equal

>get your /polumblr/ pathological lying thrown in your face
>sperg out and start screeching like retards

Gee, I wonder why people started noticing Sup Forums is a different flavor of SJW. Back to your SJW containment board.

NOPE.

I think SJW's are more trigerred with anything, than Sup Forums

This guy, kek.
I mean.......Girl

I swear it has gotten much worse in the past few years.

The younger gens are getting more and more r9k.
More betas? Something in the water?
The facebook and shit?

The only WOMYN STRONK bit that pisses me off is Dorne, because Ellaria and her cronies are genuine fucking psychopaths who are depicted as heroic because RAAA RAAA FEMINISM SMASH THE PATRIARCHY

Cersei is a fucking villain, a sympathetic one, but she is not a good guy here. Yara and Dany are likable, reasonable and capable enough to rule. But the Sneks are psychos AND we have no reason to believe they have any business in ruling.

t. neutral enlightened intellectual

meme

Heh don't you think anti-SJWS are just as bad as SJW's

t. normal person

> who are depicted as heroic
Where did you get that? They seem painted as irrational psychopaths they are for me. Ellaria clearly went cray after Oberyn died, pretty much like Cat when Robb got killed but with more time and room to act.

maybe it has something to do with the fact that you spend time on Sup Forums, a place notorious for degenerates and social autists.

Is the NWO agenda my friend.

>being above two different groups of literal retards means you're "neutral" and don't have coherent beliefs

Sup Forums isn't really anti-SJW. It would be more accurate to just refer to Sup Forums as SJW since the fundamental logic and reasoning fit.

Yes.
But why has it gotten worse?
That was what my post said.

/thread

people on here are just the outcasts and the betas of the world

The Sand Snakes aren't depicted as heroic. You're a deluded lunatic m8.

tell me about those beliefs enlightened one

Autists and people who bitch about women aren't necessary the same group. Sup Forums spewing over to other boards was pretty common but r9k neckbeards infection other boards seems like a more recent phenomenon.

It hasn't gotten worse, it's just much easier to get your voice out now so every loud-mouthed retard with too much free time on their hands spams the internet with their nonsensical fringe whining.

So you're saying more assholes found their way to Sup Forums than already were here?

gets it.

Jon has divine protection.

What beliefs? It's hilarious that you're so unintelligent that you've actually resorted to insisting people have to agree with either dyed hair tumblr feminists or obese cheeto eating triggered Sup Forums shitposters. Every single intelligent person on the planet despises both of those groups of people, and you're here insisting everyone has to belong in one of them. You're comedy gold level stupid.

the point of my post was to illustrate it hasn't gotten worse, your perception has just shifted because you spend your time with a bunch of social retards.

you must be new

>pick any number of the women who have died easily on the show
>pick any man who has survived grievous wounds like The Hound
>think you're making a point because you're a dumb Sup Forums shitposter who doesn't understand logic even as well as wild animals do

How has it not gotten worse here but its gotten wose by being here around the retards?

I think I will disengage you, sorry.

what the fuck were they supposed to do when dany/yara/cersei are literally the fucking same in the books. George RR wrote in strong female characters, there are also strong male characters.

Anyone who complains about this is pretty much socially retarded.

>Every single intelligent person on the planet despises both of those groups of people
wow, you must be really intelligent then

The problem I have with people like you is pretend you have no opinion on anything and use your "le above it all" attitude as an excuse for your own cowardice, while also ironically complaining about Sup Forums and sjws being vocal and annoying while being vocal and annoying yourself. I'm not asking you to pick a side, I'm just asking you to shut the fuck up and stop pretending you're above it all and that you've made some astute observation about Sup Forums being sjws when they vocalize their beliefs.

I disagree. I feel like Sansa has had a good character arc, she started out alone, scared, and powerless. She got traumatized and abused first by King Twatwaffle, then by Psychopants Mcdickcutter. This abuse has toughened her up to the harsh realities of the world she lives in. Even now she has no power of her own, she has to get Know-Nothing-Snow or Freddy-Got-Little-Fingered to do shit for her. She is in no way a Mary Sue.

It's not that we don't have an opinion you fucking idiot it's that our opinions lean equally to both sides based on our internal logic rather than some retarded adherence to a set of beliefs.

The thing that annoys me about this shit is that as soon as I try to use some sort of logic to defend a position that Sup Forums doesn't like it just devolves to cuckposting and being called a SJW. That's why I think it's retarded. SJWs are probably the same way but I come to Sup Forums so I interact with retarded Sup Forumsfags way more so I guess I just naturally hate them more.

It's annoying to have to deal with people who are so completely set on one side of something because you can't even argue with them, and now it's gotten to the point where all the anti-SJW go into every thread claiming any story element that involves women or people of a different skin color is tumblr or SJW. They can't distinguish between actual stupid pandering and a legitimate story or design decision.

>STOP BEING REASONABLE, EVERYBODY IS AS RETARDED AS THESE TWO SUBCULTURES

There are literally and unironically zero good female characters and there is nothing any nu male casual or tumblr feminist can say to change that. If you disagree you are just wrong and you shouldnt be allowed opinions

>Everyone here
Not me. Show has always had strong females, and the show continues to have strong males. Nothing has changed.

Accurate

>being willfully ignorant and blind
i envy you mate

Ever thought about just leaving Sup Forums then you meme loving fuck?

>The thing that annoys me about this shit is that as soon as I try to use some sort of logic to defend a position that Sup Forums doesn't like it just devolves to cuckposting and being called a SJW.
The problem is you seem to be assuming anyone putting forth valid criticisms of female characters or the casting of non-white characters must be affiliated with Sup Forums. It's not surprising you get called an sjw, because when you instantly labeling anyone who puts forth any criticism of women or minorities as" Sup Forums", it certainly comes across that way.

roastie detected.

i don't mind it either desu but i think what triggers people is how much plot armor female characters seem to have

arya is overpowered as fuck
dany is literally perfect and everybody is willing to give their life for her after talking to her for a second
sansa is actually kind of okay
sand sneks are retarded, somehow they say there is a revolt in dorne (even though nothing hinted to it), they kill the prince and usurp the power and there is no civil unrest? no issues whatsoever? i mean that was pretty much a fucking coup

she can have my sword any time.

>muh shit writing is good because virgins

the only real mary sues here are arya and dany

>Ever thought about just leaving Sup Forums then you meme loving fuck?

Yes. But where would I go?

>The problem is you seem to be assuming anyone putting forth valid criticisms of female characters or the casting of non-white characters must be affiliated with Sup Forums.

But that's not true though, I mentioned in my post that I believe sometimes people are pandering when they make certain choices. I personally believe characters are sacred and should always be cast as close to as they were originally written as possible. But then there's times when people instantly jump on any black or female lead as "SJW PANDERING GARBAGE" or whatever and freak out about it. And that's the parts that annoy me. Mad Max was being called feminist propaganda constantly on this site before it was even out and I got called a fence-sitting cuck then too for just saying to watch the movie before being so fucking gung-ho.

>But where would I go?
reddit is full of enlightened intellectuals like yourself.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/reddit/

reddit would be perfect for your aquired taste. intelletually stimulating yet free of any extremism and prejudice

>Complain that Sup Forums and SJWs are retarded and make no attempt to actually argue points or have a reasoned position
>Get called out for being a fedora wearing intellectual for questioning the intelligence of people who are genuinely stupid
>Get redirected to reddit by similar retards who have nothing to say even though I've been here since the beginning of fucking time and will probably actually be here forever

Pretty much the average Sup Forums experience. It doesn't feel too good to be swarmed by you retarded drones but I have nowhere else to be so enjoy it faggots.

>strong
>women

Choose one

we get it, you're an enlightened intellectual who's above the unwashed masses who have the audacity to share their opinions on things.

reddit is also full of enlightened intellectuals who circlejerk each other about how above it all they are.

what is there to argue? this is a typical example when people come out with "go back to pol, idiot retards" and then "please refute my previous argument with facts and logic". if you lay down your logic and explain why game of thrones have no feminist agenda and why people are delusional about it, thats fine. then you get an argument.

reminds me of this classic:
>liberal: trump is stupid
>trump voter: no he is not
>liberal: not an argument retard
well guess what, the original "argument" wasnt an argument either, just like in your case

>if you lay down your logic and explain why game of thrones have no feminist agenda and why people are delusional about it, thats fine. then you get an argument.

I didn't claim that because I don't watch the show enough to know. My first post was just about why perceived "fence sitting" is just people with various opinions based on their own internal logic rather than swinging wildly to one side or another.

I do think I'm smarter than you, yes. Have you considered the possibility that you're actually just really dumb?

Refer to

Refer to >>mydick

I don't mind when the cunny does stuff.

I like how the politics matter jack shit in the show anymore.

>let's crown Cersei because why the fuck not
>everything is peaceful after Dany burned everything to the ground
>no problems in Dorne after a fucking coup

> My first post was just about why perceived "fence sitting" is just people with various opinions based on their own internal logic rather than swinging wildly to one side or another

yes okay, but being "neutral" or "between two extremes" is not always the logical and enlightened position to hold. in fact most of the time either side is right, the other is wrong, in my experience. but yes, ofc not every female character is feminist propaganda and every black and white romance is "white genocide". but one can understand how people dont like when you call them retards and pretend you are above their "biased and ignorant" views. especially when their views are cenzored on most of the internet, or downvoted.

I'm not saying being neutral is logical or enlightened. I'm saying a lot of perceived fence sitting is just people who don't pick one side or another, but hold positions from both sides. I'm most annoyed by Sup Forums because I'm on Sup Forums and they storm into a lot of threads and act retarded by accusing absolutely everything of being some kind of feminist SJW propaganda. It shits up the site and it's annoying as fuck. I'm not saying there isn't genuine pandering sometimes I'm just saying that people who flock hard to the Sup Forums side of things perceive way more pandering that I believe actually exists.

All I want it people to actually explain their points and have their own opinions rather than always going to one side and screaming cuck at anyone who disagrees with anything they say. Or screaming misogynist, as the case may be.

SJWs falsely accuse filmmakers of being racist for lacking "diversity"

Sup Forums just complains about it on Sup Forums

m8s relax it's just fantasy
admit it, you'd marry a smart/strong loli if you could.

> .jpg.jpg

because they're is always an extreme side on each side

Christian Bale wasn't in Gods of Egypt, next.

ok i agree with you on everything you said, expect that pol is only active here and have literally no influence in the real world. meanwhile feminists (3rd wave) and SJWs influence the media, the academia and politics. so maybe i'm just the opposite of you in that i'm more annoyed with SJWs and more "forgiving" when Sup Forums is retarded