What do you guys like in a woman? (no appearance) Im tired of not having a boyfriend actually I've never had one...

What do you guys like in a woman? (no appearance) Im tired of not having a boyfriend actually I've never had one. Im not fat but my face is very ugly. I tried too many things but definitely my appearance doesnt help. So whats the best quality in a girl? im mean how can I act and what you guys doesnt recommend me to do? and im not a teenager btw (im 25 old girl)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fun personality, can actually have fun conversation, into trying new things (non sexual), has a real view and a solid resound on different topics

thats what i was gonna think man, also i dont mind OP's face, its actally quite cute imo

not a complete bitch about other people having different opinions, doesn't obsess over their image, not a complete slut, not only attracted to finances, not some haughty stuck up bitch, not fat, not obsessed with celebrities

I want someone sweet, loyal, honest, and loving. I want someone real - not like these fake women we're bombarded with nowadays. I'm not interested in mindgames. If you feel there's a spark, don't make me go through all these mental gymnastics to determine whether or not you're interested in me.

>I'm not interested in mindgames.
wew

>mindgames
I think you just need to learn how to talk to girls, user.

Communication is the toughest part of any relationship. If you want a really strong relationship, though, you really should try and be as open with your emotions and feelings as possible.

This is the same advice I'd give a guy, but try and get your life together a little bit. Have a life purpose you're working towards. This will make it so you're not overly-clingy. You have your life to live, too.

hygiene and shut-the-fuck-upness

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

this
understatement of the year

loyalty and this seems to be the one quality that 99.99 percent of women do not fucking have

what would i pref?

a woman thats intelligent and wise and moral, someone who isnt going to be a cheating whore and or waste my time, like as a guy if i got with a girl and stayed with her more than a month or 2 its probably because i like her enough that id be willing to make it into a long term relationship.

bitch's nowdays just want something and fuck ya over when they've had their fill or find better prey or get cought in their own webs and left.

pretty god damn sure even an ugly girl can go out and get a guy no problem, all you gatta do is show a few of them a little extra attention im willing to bet.

i mean fuck theres ugly guys too, damn if that wont be a perfect fit.

alot better than this fit i seen the other day, the dudes ugly and looks like he come from a hay stack, skinny tall n white as shit. and whats he with? a giant fuckin walrus lookin mother fucker, i mean this thing that should be classified as ogre...... i fear he could like die during a sexual accident, but fuck it.

being such cucks you dont even know that bitches play mindgames almost all the time

Kik JFKsCorpse

I wanna see your pics

im a girl...

someone who knows the right lottery numbers and sucks dick all day long

look at this nigger who can't read

honestly as long as your a female youll have someone that wants you. And theres no such thing as ugly, unless you label yourself ugly. 100% you can find a boyfriend in seconds.

not being an attention whore with the need to show off the fact that she is a woman on an anonymous message board just to prove her point is also a good quality

Kek

i think its you who cant read here?

quit with your mind games

nope it's you nigger

>theres no such thing as ugly

Appearance doesn't matter after about 2 weeks, it is not enough to keep a relationship going. What I like about women is when they are funny, a little bit crazy and spontaneous. Self esteem is very important as well and at least a little bit of logic thinking abilities.

>agreeing that women are insane

Thanks gents

Also, you only need to do 2 things to get a boyfriend, OP

>exist
>spread legs

>What do you guys like in a woman?

My cock

Loyalty, the ability to communicate about problems and issues within the relationship, a sense of compassion and positive self-esteem; those are the basics, personally.

Loyalty is self-explanatory; I won't stay with a cheater, nor will I give them a second chance, that's set in stone. Cheating is an absolute deal breaker for me.

The ability to communicate has become a bigger deal the older I get. In my 20's, I didn't really care about it so much; now in my early 30's, its become a much bigger deal. Relationships take work, even the really good ones; communication is a big part of that.

Compassion has become bigger and bigger the older I get, as well. Being with someone who is constantly negative about others is a real turn off. I don't need to spend my time with a judgemental, stuck up woman, who sees herself as above everyone else. That's not attractive.

Finally, self-esteem. I won't date a woman who is going to make me her entire world, I don't want that. A happy, well rounded person has a life of their own and they want someone who can fit into that, not BE that. Self-esteem is a part of that whole thing.

Honesty. This is key to me.

Shut-the-fuck-up-ness. Seriously, you should be able to control yourself enough so that you don't always have to hear noise all the damn time. Think spartan women. That would be what I want, and even if you had an ugly face, that would be ok.

These two things are key to me. Secrets are "sort of" fine, but nothing that would tear apart the relationship.

Seriously, be like a spartan woman, willing to provide for me, and I can provide for you. That is what relationships are, a give and take. Don't be fake like most of the women these days, who take and don't give.

As for you, don't fall for the first man. You seriously need to work on these two skills, and maybe cooking or something, and I guarantee you'll have someone.

Cheers.

Jesus Christ this website becomes more and more similar to reddit every fucking day... Tits or gtfo you dumb femautist

Also don't be meek or timid
Maybe its me but that shit is annoying as hell

correction: there will always be someone that'll sink low enough to fuck you

These will set you up. Work on them, and you will be a cut above the rest.

Someone who's fun to be around and likes to do new things with me.

True, I've had a gf that was timid and shy as fuck, it was so boring to do anything with her.

I like girls who are genuinely fun and kind, as well as willing to pull their own weight in a conversation. I've known too many attractive women who are nothing, but bitchy and unwilling to add much if anything to a conversation.
It helps to seem genuinely interested in the guy you like, I'm sure most guys agree that it takes more than a pretty face (at least for serious long-term relationships) to be attractive.

TITS OR GTFO

Honestly just be you, if ur trying to find a significant other (this is for males too) join a group or a hobby that you personally enjoy. College clubs, guilds in games, group chats, church you name it! Anywhere were you can get to know people through something you already have in common. An dont just do it for the dick/pussy youre there to socialize and try to act like a regular fuckin person. Eventually youll find a person who you feel like you relate to and get to know eachother.

toned body and a little sun is what I like, but I wouldn't know about finding a boyfriend

although I could recommend some vidya games that I look for, generally speaking it's more of a subjective sharing of interests that is important. Maybe try a lot of things, be open to more, pay your own way, but don't forget to be forward about what you're looking for, although maybe not immediately, like within a week to month

Please OP?

MY DICK