youtube.com/watch?v=tNquuFfBvdA
youtu.be/-Tdu4uKSZ3M?t=40
youtube.com/watch?v=JtFN8G0NN4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SOME

BODY ONCE TOLD ME

>who spilled a bunch of glow sticks down here

>why didn't i just stay home and be cerseis fuckbuddy

>why the fuck did i poisoned Robert again?

>you are probably wondering how I got here
>well, it's a long story

SCIENCE, BITCH

>Shiiett, I'm not going to be able of voting for Trump

Man, he was so fucking slow. I bet he kinda wished everything blew up already. Also, why did they wasted that much time with Fag Loras if he was just gonna get BTFO. Also, mastermind High septon Bernie Sander forgot to keep watch on the queen he was gonna kill and the king he got as pupped.

>I'm sorry dad, I failed you again

Im going to die like 80% of 4 chan. A virgin

>ctrl+f "*record scratch*"
>no results

have you even watched the show you dumb idiot, just fucking die faggot.

I should've spent more time arguing with children and posting memes in /got/ threads.

Yep and the books why? expand on what triggered you, that or have a wank and calm down

He fucked Cersei.

>Wait a minute... there's no such thing as a breastplate stretcher...

Vietnam flashback

i'm triggered cause he was my favorite character

he had sex with cercei.
he's a kingslayer.
he doesn't give a shit about no-one.
he fucking carved a star on his forehead like a champ.
he was the promised king.

HOW COULD THEY KILL HIM? HOW?!

I think he was saying that you're stupid for implying that Lancel is a virgin or would be worried about dying as one. (One is demonstrably false, and the other is so ridiculously unlikely it's stupid.) Basically while we understand the cheeky insult your post was trying to convey, it wasn't contextually fitting for the pun or situation it was presented in.

>why did they wasted that much time with Fag Loras if he was just gonna get BTFO

This, felt sorry for the poor guy. Nothing but suffering in his final moments. At least he's reunited with Renly now ;_;

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>Yeah, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up here.

this show looks pretty stupid

do not presume to know me, ser!

that being said, you're spot on.

Perhaps he was wondering why you would stab a man before blowing him out of the catacombs.

He spent his whole life a fool at the beck and call of others. He wanted the seven to prove to him they still cared and stop the wildfire. He probable realized at that point he had chosen the losing faction and was about to die alongside all his religious zealots when he could have just hung around the castle and kept poking cersei.

He threw away a lifestyle that is meant only for the 1% and the god's reward to him was to crawl through the dirt in agony and as he drew his final breath and could have stopped the explosion potentially cersei fucked him one last time.

Would a wound like that really cripple you that badly. Like couldn't he have gone just slightly faster?

underrated

At least you can talk

kek

If it hit his spine. Was it clear where exactly the kid stabbed him?

Anyway he had plenty of time to throw some dirt on at least one of the candles, he seemed to decide to contemplate the beauty of flame instead

*record scratch*

Well this is embarrassing,,, You are probably wondering how i got here. Its a funny story. Here it goes.

Kekked out loud.

>Implying he didn't teleport behind the explosion and stab it.

NOOO NOT FEL MAGIC!!!

>people are always asking if I know Qyburb
>*record scratch* *image pause*
>Somehow, I realize all of this -- the sept, the bombs, the trial -- is really about Cersei Lannister
>Let's just start by saying this, Varys had bitch tits

>Why am i not going faster!

youtube.com/watch?v=tNquuFfBvdA

youtu.be/-Tdu4uKSZ3M?t=40

0:40 if the link doesn't start properly.

>wait... is this mountain dew?

>favourite character
>Lancel Lannister

Kill yourself my man

so, lancel was pretty based when he tried to put out the fire.

word

why did he go so out of his way to chase that kid though?

Maester Qyburn surprisingly is my favourite character. Such a performance, him and bear loli.

I was wondering this too as well, why didn't he just throw dirt, spit at it or blow the candle harder...

There were multiple candles.

GUESS I GOT WHAT I DESERVE

he suspected something was wrong. The sept was in a central location and there was literally no one outside except a suspicious kid running around. He did the smart thing by telling everyone else to be on guard. If the High Sparrow had listened, they would all be alive now.

I don't understand how he got crippled by a knife strike by a fucking kid.

Besides the wild fire?

men are weak

Wildfire and splinters of wood, at about 20m/s

Have you ever been stabbed?

yeah, one stab and hes fucking done.

meanwhile arya literally sprints around 2 days after she is stabbed in her gut like 5 times.

>I don't understand how he got crippled by a knife strike by a fucking kid
At least it didn't go like Areo "Massah Doran" Hotah

once. But the guy was a junkie and his aim was off.

The Fire Rises

if only he had a manhole and a sewer to jump into, he would be alright.

Why'd he even follow the boy in the first place?

getting stabbed in your spinal cord can do that
on the other side, belly wounds are very painful but takes a lot of time to kill you

It hit the spine probably, he was paralyzed from the waist below

"GET DA WATA NIGGUH"

>Also, why did they wasted that much time with Fag Loras if he was just gonna get BTFO.

That is what's known as a "buildup". Unless you wanted it to play out like BvS, where the High Sparrow sat down, started to speak, saw a jar of piss, and then the place exploded before the trial even began.

Because he fucked Cersei on multiple occasions, a fact that is repeated several times in the books and the show.

dam nigguh that mixtape tho

>How the fuck did that kid manage to completely paralyze me legs down with one quick stab to my side? Why am i not just blowing out the candles? Since when does some candys make children into bloodthirsty assassins?

noise mate

>he was my favorite character

Fuckin' capped

Make sure to post it on /r/Sup Forums!

It's been posted like 6 times tonight

Yo I just realized that the High Sparrow probably knew that all the Baratheon kids were all products of incest because Lancel told him. He probably planned on stripping the king of his power after exposing this and rule King's Landing.Wonder if it'll be like that in the book

Thanks to this video, I will always associate this song in my head with Dragon's Crown, and big, floppy Sorceress titties.

there were multiple candles and most of them were already at the very bottom, ready to fall over into the wild fire.

pretty bad way to go desu

This

>why did I follow that random kid for no reason

In my CK2 Game of Thrones mod playthroughs Lancel always ends up becoming Lord Paramount of the Westerlands and doing a bunch of other non-canon shit. I'd like to imagine he's happier there.