So my gfs of 6 months says she's allergic to seafood...

So my gfs of 6 months says she's allergic to seafood. I decided to use science and slowly feed her fish in meals without her knowing. So far she's ate salmon 'steak' stew with no after effects. I need help on some new recipes?

I hope you realize that you could kill her. Buy an epipen.

Also have you determined whether she is allergic to shellfish or fish or both? Usually they overlap but not always.

Also stop trying to kill your gf. Send her to a doctor to get the allergy shots.

Puree smoked salmon add to cream cheese spread on anything

Yeah. Quite a few people have severe allergies to shellfish but not fish.

I would say try a similar experiment with shrimp or scallops, but there is the whole YOU COULD FUCKING KILL HER IF YOU ARE WRONG YOU IDIOT.

She fell for it

Fuck that. If eating a fish could kill her, OP is doing a good Darwinian service finding out if she's lying before she reproduces

Not trying to kill her more so trying to find out for sure if she's lying. So far it's proven she's a liar

Not necessarily. I have a buddy who says he is allergic to fish because both his parents are allergic. I looked it up and apparently there is a 66% chance that's the case. However he has never tested it himself. He just assumes he is allergic.

Shellfish are one of the big allergens as far as good goes. Get an epipen if you're really gonna do this.

You haven't proven a thing. As I already wrote, she could have a lethal allergy to certain compounds present in things like shrimp, while having no problem with salmon.

Try it this way: I have a fairly bad allergy to certain kinds of nuts (walnuts, pecans, anything "wrinkly" in appearance) but not all. I took years to discover that I could eat many types of nuts without a problem, but until then, I *thought* I had an allergy to *all* nuts. Was I lying? Or just incorrect?

Either way, what the fuck are you going to say if she's right, you feed her the wrong type of seafood and she swells up until she cannot breaths and dies? Are you seriously going to take that risk just to "prove her wrong"?

Yeah, there is a good chance that that isnwhat is really going on here. Her overanxious mother once told her she is DEATHLY ALLERGIC TO X, and she never got around to actually testing it.

Not advised. Why trade a GF for a prison cell?

She's told you about her allergies. That's not going to go down well in court even if she's hospitalized yet survives.

This. OP is a fucktard.

I think she's moreso allergic to seafood like mussles and oysters thann salmon.
Also, why lie about this? Women often resort ton seafood because it's lowfat and lowcal

I had a friend who told me she was fucking allergic to water. And vegetables. And Beef. Bitch was just a fucking picky eater. If she's not reacted ask her if she's for real and her background with it and how she found out. She could have just had a case of food poisoning from seafood and just came to the conclusion she was allergic.

She's probably full of shit, I've had people tell me they're allergic to fish or fruit just because they don't like them

Who /noallergies/ here

>allergic to water

Science education in the United States of Dumbfuckistan, ladies and gentlemen.

Yeah, anyone who has ever worked at a restaurant has encountered at least one cunt who insists that HER BURGER CANNOT BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS A TOMATO OR SHE WILL DIE and who then slathers the thing in ketchup.

>Science education in the United States of Dumbfuckistan,

Yeah all that innovation coming out of the rest of the world.

The stories posted here are almost never real, especially if there is no proof. Anybody stupid enough to believe anything that op says is fucking retarded and should probably kill themselfs. Op is a massive fucking faggot.

ITT: Moral fags

You have a small number of very elite academic enclaves, surrounded by vast swaths of trailer-dwelling morons who believe Jesus spoke English and one can be allergic to water.

And yes, actually, other countries are producing useful scientific research far out of proportion to their populations. Yoir president elect just offered the job of running the Department of Education to a fucking *televangelist*, for fuck's sake. "Academic" is an insult to most of your population.