Foreplay usually helps

brilliant

Put your really fucking small dick in it

lube up and fuck it

The same thing you do with a real woman my brother
Make your own hole

Im sure this will end up on reddit. Include me in the screen cap

stick your dick in it and dont worry yourself with all that extra room

hold it up to cover the sun during the next solar eclipse and you can watch the progression with your own eyes.

Are you really so goddamned autistic that you actually need fucking instructions on how to fucking jerk off with a fleshlight?

lube your dick up and cram it in the hole, it'll fucking fit.

smoke out of it

KEK

Are you sure you didn't get a flashlight that's supposed to look like a fleshlight, but they forgot to put the bulb in?

Did you happen to order from the middle eastern fleshlight site? They only sell 10 yr old virgin models

the problem here is youre seeing this as an issue and not a challenge

op here, are you threatning me

Savage.

what's the challenge in sticking a 3 millimeter peter in 5 millimeter hole?

This thread is cancer incarnate. Gore dump incoming.

Force it In.

What's the story on that one?

It's for asians.

Buy a better one

she dead

this

who's this semen demon?

woah look at that skeleton boner

Go to /csg/ and ask for a real answer

get a smaller dick OP

too soon faggot

Jesus christ. What the fuck even is this?
Contributing...

To soon

damn, she looks wiped out

what are you complaining for, is it still too big to give you any friction you needle dick?

NEEDLE DICK
NEEDLE DICK
WATER SUCKS GATORADE IS BETTER

I appreciate that reference

That's how it should be
Lube up fam

he got the muslim version of 6 year old aisha

how do people not feel bad looking at gore? i always feel really sry for the ppl that died/dying

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOUR DICK IS TOO BIG!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

Put me in the screen cap

Break it with your dick... like a virgin.

Really cool pic tbh

well that's a top 10 for most disgusting things I've seen on here.

put me in the screencap

Umm....story?

Kek

Too. Soon.

If dubs op must fuck it without lube

light up a cigarette and fit it in the hole.

quick reroll

Holy shit

jam it in

Gotem

shouldnt of ordered the hymen addition

Contributing gore

Kek

have you considered cutting your dick in half lengthwise? you'd have two dicks and one of them might fit!

clownin!

Where's the damn gore

eww I remember that

Happy?

Enjoy it?

put your dick in soft then let it swell up

HEY Sup Forums i'M A FUCKING NORMIE AND I THINK I AM A FULLY AWARE CONSUMER BUT IN REALITY JUST WASTED MY MONEY AND AM AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT

She survived.

Okay...but what the fuck happened to her!?

The Vaginal opening changes during a woman's life. After losing her hymen from physical activity or masturbation or early sex, it begins to change over the years from aging or sex it childbirth.

You need to take your fleshlight's virginity- gently with patience at first but insistently. You Did purchase her and she belongs to you. Don't be afraid to hurt her, she'll hurt a little but it's very likely she can take the small amount of pain and will be gratefully learning to hump as you fuck her once her animal instincts take over and she'll match your thrusts with pleasure and bring you both to a shuddering first orgasm together.

Don't think for Once that sex causes outie pussies and that innie pussies are better in any way other than aesthetic. I admire my wife's innie and still enjoyed fucking her best friends outie pussy. It's all good.

Be sure to get her ready and make sure she's thoroughly wet and ready for sex before simply plowing into her. She's not some INFIBULATED bride that you have to cut open with a knife on your wedding night. Although if you Are an impatient savage you migh use a knife to cut 6 to 12 radial cuts about 8mm (5/16") into the edges of her hole to accommodate the tip of your cockhead. Anything more than that and she will break down prematurely and you'll regret having a fleshlight girlfriend with the pussy of an Octogenarian.

she almost died

Jesus dude.

that's gay dude

lost

I see you got the ages 2-4 model.

I dont get it

Lost.

VIRGIN PUSSYYYYY