Cuck thread. Wwyd to my wife

Cuck thread. Wwyd to my wife

Ass or i wont tell

>cuck thread

is this a thing now?

i need to get off Sup Forums

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife/g,f mother, sister or someone you know on kik? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik is justoneguy511

Have sex with her awkwardly as I'm inexperienced

Ok, so maybe you are glad to hear that I'm masturbarting to her. I like her belly, and ass respectively. You have a hot wife and I'd fuck her brains out.

post pussy please

Definitely the kind of woman that I would squirt a hot load of cum into, while you watch.

I gotta thing where I like to lie down with my cucks woman lowering her ass down on my root as I toy her pussy.
Maybe you could watch her ramming her pussy and ass up n down for me till my cock spurts, squelching out my cum from her ass and her foamy cum gathering on the toy.
Love to ruin a woman for her cuck.

Thank you I am glad to hear that

Kill yourselves

Damn she's sexy post more, I'm masterbating

What would you do to my fiancé?

>fiancé
why does that match op's bra?

Mooaaaarrr

I'd take my time fucking her, nice and slowly. Kissing her, holding her, talking to her. You'd get to listen to us laugh quietly from across the room.

Bump

That sounds hot

nebulus03

More, more, more!! Dat bitch is fuckable

rough

Have her give me slow and sloppy head

What else would everyone do to her?

My girlfriend harmony

Put my hard cock into her pussy raw and thrust deep till she begs for cum

She does love cum

Wherever she wants will get a few hot spurts of thick cum

I'd love to make you watch as I got your lady to start doing the fucking washing...

wwyd to this sex kitten

Tit fuck till I blow a load

Wwyd

She like it deep in her pussy or down her throat

I would lose it deep in her pussy it would be so tight around my cock I would drain my balls in her

Would love to start eating her pussy and ass.

Does she loved getting licked?

(Pic is my married gf)

Love those big tits

more!

Oh god yes she does, nothing drives her more wild than her tits beings sucked and her clit being licked

Would put my cock in that pussy with her on her back and legs spread wide

Although this girl is technically having an affair with me she does have a thing for getting a 2nd bloke in. I have suggested ill go along with it if she wants 2 cocks, she wants but is careful.

clean that fucking shit dear god

wwyd

will post her tits soon

imjustlacey

Have her suck my cock till I wanted a tit fuck then fuck her raw till I came in her mouth

Any Devon cucks about?

More of her?

Want to grope her tits while I'm deep inside

Kill her, fuck her corpse, and put her in a shallow grave.
I would make sure that I was questioned, bu there would be no evidence linking me to the fuck hole.

Let me give her my load

First I would get her email. I would ask her if you can read her emails. If she says no I would tell her to always wear a skirt and no panties when she knows she'll see me.

then I'll invite both of you over for dinner. I'd ask for her help cutting vegetables, and set you up with a drink on the other side of the bar. I'd be standing by her while she's prepping our veggies, her shortish skirt there for my viewing pleasure, knowing she's naked underneath. You can't see my hands so I'll brush by her and 'accidentally' brush my hand over her ass cheeks as I walk by. I'll turn and look at her daring her to say something, while still talking to you about the price of pork bellies. She will get flustered but go back to cutting veggies. I'll sneak a hand under her skirt a little. She may twist to avoid it while staring intently at the cutting board. She knows she should tell you what I'm doing but she doesn't dare. My hand sneaks around and caresses one naked cheek. Finds its way to the wet cleft. You and I are still talking while I'm fingering your wife. Her face turning red with embarrassment and pleasure, you don't notice that she's completely stopped cutting veggies. I offer you another drink and serve it to you with the smell of your wife's pussy on my hand. I go back to cooking, now we're talking about that new Benedict Cumberbatch movie we've both watched. Hand back under your wife's skirt, I ask her to step over and stir the sauce. Now I'm behind her and you can't see my cock as I pull it out and start rubbing it on her leg. She knows though, her anticipation is indicated with a slight tremor. I don't know how far we can go without you noticing. Now you're talking about your phone bill or some shit, I'm not paying attention. You don't see me slide my cock into your wife from behind. She makes a little noise, we both ignore her. I gently rock my hips thrusting into her while looking you in the eye and asking which wine you think will go best with dinner.

I will

Good I want to cum in her then on her tits and face. I want to fuck her so good I'd be ready to cum when she wanted me to

Beauty Incarnate
A blessing to even bestow my eyes upon her

Can someone plz cuck my gf?

soak her

Trash always has to speak that it is Trash

Welcome, oldfag. Its been this way since 2014. Fucking cucks.

cuck me Sup Forumsros. you've got 5 minutes with her

Plush toys and shit
you allowed her to stay a child
no wonder you have become a cuck

I'll do it multiple days in a row

she loves cum

Cuck me

Nudes?

Moar

Good I need my cock sucked right now the pre cum is all over

these are all she's sent

WWYD she's cock crazy

Cumming to your girl

You sure? If I know Ivy, and I think I do.....

Fuck send her here I need my throbbing cock sucked

post if you have

I would make her play and pull on nipples till hurt once she asked to stop I tell her her and she fist fuck her self till so wet cum every where and sore she start to cry though pain I pull my cock out trouser and stick in deep inside her and fill with cum

anyone?

Don't have

Get that pussy wet from eating her out, then rip her top off to expose her big tits. Play with her tits and edge my cock over them, driping my pre cum all over them and then rub my shaft over her clevage and tit fuck her till I want my cock sucked

You have moar?

Fuck her from behind and cum on her ass

you like ally?

She needs a facial

Moarrr