Why are most professional sports athletes in America black?

Why are most professional sports athletes in America black?

Because most professional sports involve running and shooting

whats stronger: a human or a gorilla?
/thread

Kind of sad, isn't it?
It's like they're used to slavery. Don't kid yourself, major league sports IS slavery. Players are just commodities, sold and owned and expected to deliver. The fact they get paid a lot is irrelevant. It's slavery.

Hmmmm

They're living better lives than you are.

Because whites and mexicans got real jobs.

Its not irrelevent. Its actually the most relevent thing. Their rights to play in that league are traded. Those rights were bargained by the player in the first place. The player at any time can choose to play in any other league regardless on contract. The player can choose to quit alltogether and persue another career outside of that prosport.

Your post wasnt the most retarded thing ive ever read on here. But you definately made a run at it. gj

NASCAR all white master race

Eugenics. Their ancestors were selected for traits like strength and athleticism for fieldwork.

Don't kid yourself, if the negroid genotype were more athletic by itself African countries would win the Olympics every year.

Black people have a higher center of gravity allowing them to run faster and jump higher than other races.
They also have much denser bones which means they're less likely to get injured playing sports.
In addition, many black people come from single parent households which is a big indicator of poverty. Poor people in a rich society tend to view higher education as a waste of time so there's more focus on sports and music with blacks.
They're not magical alpha gods however. For instance black people make terrible power lifters and wrestlers due to the higher center of gravity. They make poor swimmers due to the denser boners. Also, most of them are niggers.

white people literally bred the athletically inclined together for hundreds of years. Why do you think, retard?

Black people are superior to white people physically and inferior in pretty much every other way.

Why do they have a higher center of gravity?

HOWCOME GORILLAS ARE STRONGER AND RUN FASTER THAN US??? they are still mostly animal because evolution abandoned them 2k years ago faggot. grow the fuck up.

motherfucking this.

OP said sports athletes. I'm not saying racing isn't a sport, it absolutely is. But I wouldn't call a driver an athlete, I'd call them a driver.

so underrated

I forget, longer limbs I think. I could be wrong about that. The higher center of gravity thing is all I can remember atm because it gave me an "oooooh that's why" moment.
I find race truly fascinating, too bad it's such a taboo subject. Truth be told we're all racist. If you can tell I'm white by looking at me, you're a racist. We all are.

It's not that whites can't be athletes, it's that blacks can't really do much else. Genetically, it's easier for them to be better athletes than whites. Genetically and culturally, it's virtually impossible for a chimp to succeed at anything that requires mental effort, studying, and planning.

>definately made a run at it
>made a run at it
>run at it

Superior genes

lol ok.

>shortest lifespan
>prone to sickle cell
>average iq is lower no matter what background we're talking about including wealthy blacks
No, stop being silly.

american sports are fucking shit though

Of course they are bad swimmers... That's cruelty... Everybody knows apes cannot swim

Check'd