Celeb Thread Cont

Celeb Thread Cont.

No. Not Katy...

so post someone else, nobody's stopping you

Anons give me payback stories with Katy Perry in them. God I want to pull her hair while doggying her so badly.

yanking her hair hard forcing her closer to you. strands of it coming out. fucccck thats so hot.

How would I get in that situation tho? Give me scenarios. Half the wank is in the plot imo

For me its the thought of her on the verge of tears, only held back by her moaning for more. God i want to anger fuck her so badly, idk why.

because its hot

True user. Maybe its me being autistic, but I need a plot which leads up to it, not just me bending her over and shagging her.

God I want to shove my cock down her mouth with Russel Brand watching

She rejects your autograph request. So, after some planning , you follow that little bunny home and wait...security guard shift change arrives and suddenly she has a New security guard with an affinity for autographs and revenge sex. All you need is a 15 minute window to get what you want and what she deserves.

Yes. more user

mmmm yesss

Quit the trap shit fag

go back to where ever you came from newfag.

>not liking traps/shemales

Lewd for Perry?

OH yes,

Sucking cocks?

fat titties

for katy, anything.

Shed be reading some page 6 about how her hair isn't better than some other random celebrity .

"Guard user, come here and compare my hair style to this one' ." she says to you, "see my layers and how they match now lo- her neck is yanked back and the autograph you simply wanted signed is stuffed into her mouth as a gag.

You hold her under the chin to prevent her mouth from opening and hold the onyx locks tightly. One thing that went unnoticed was no retaliation or screaming. Did...did she want this?

Now edge you pisspig

Good. She wants you to make me cum

God, you cum guzzling faggots wreck these threads

Indeed

Goddess

what a weak thread

agreed

Fuck yes

Baby

saved, thanks Aribro

I never see her posted I can't be the only one.

Almost there

Mmmm

More like this

Very realistic

Going to pop

One more

40 of 50 images in the thread are Katy Perry...

You fags better make your own thread.

kek.
You should consider killing yourself if you don't fap daily to KP

post other shit then, retard. Fuck. Whiny ass bitch.

mmmmore?

Sure

hnnng
any armpit pics?