I talked to one of my chinese friends in college and he thinks china should invade vietnam and exterminate the populace...

I talked to one of my chinese friends in college and he thinks china should invade vietnam and exterminate the populace there. Why are viets and chinks hate each other so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Vietnam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just banter m8

>Why are viets and chinks hate each other so much?

B-b-but koreans are also "chinks", OP.

Cheeky banter

>implying they don't invade any country they see
they alos want to invade us, Japan, Monglia and you.
China is being a full dickhead now

>t.zhang

>China wants to invade China

chinky banter

It seems like the most supported scenario after the assassination of Kim Jong Nam among Japanese diplomatic researchers on TV here right now is that China is preparing to invade North Korea to remove risks and uncertainty which is Kim Jong un obviously from its geopolitical master plan for the age of uncontrollable economy and Trump.

chinese dont hate or care about viets

frog, you have to back

Past invasions etc
Same reason why no asian country likes any other asian country

Other Asians call Chinese chinks also, I'm Thai and I've called Chinese chinks.

ah but this guy is from guangzhou and he seems to passionately hate viets from some odd reason.

Kill all the Viets
It's the only way to purge this meme

Even the burgers failed, who else could possible do that?

>Implying the yanks have ever won a war

Vietnamese are good dudes who assimilate and Chinks are massive cunts

They won the American Civil War.

Hating the country with most qt SE Asian girls, your friend most be gay.

>Ytaly

It's well known that vietnamese guys constantly go on absolute tears through china. When they show up on their moped bikes all the chinese bitches go wet for some massive (comparatively/relatively) BVC big vietnamese cock.

He probably told his other Chinese mainlanders friends they have to invade and exterminate S Koreans once the THAAD is established.
Mainlanders are extremely nationalistic now that even the hardcore alt right will have to stand aside tbgf.

Look, I'm 100% Japanese and I don't understand why Sup Forums is so unfair to China.
In history, China has been one of the most advanced and peaceful countries of all time.
Truthfully, China has more to fear from Viet Nam (and other Nazi countries like USA and Japan) than the other way around.

Please don't call David or Zhang. Like I said, I am full Japanese.

>t. Da Vi Zhang.

>t. Xi Zhang

t. Kevin Wang

天安門君…

t. Li Ping

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Vietnam
Most wars were defense against Chinese invasion.

LOL I CALLED HIM ANOTHER NAME
HAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDD

INT IS ALWAYS EPIC
EPIC FOR THE FTW

ffs kys you retarded meme queens

>Viet Nam
>not Chinese territory
zitto animale

t. Deng Xiaoping

越南君…

I think invading Vietnam and exterminating their population could damage Chinese international reputation

>t. zerg out Zhang. Fully Japanese since 2014, at your service at local Chinese restaurant in Tokyo.

>implying they wouldn't zerg rush you once the US pulls out while you fags huddle together like scared rabbits

Almost all Japanese culture is actually Chinese. Japan and China are natural sister countries from one culture.
Same as your country.
The difference is I can admit it as a Japanese.
So why can't you?

Soon there will be no Chinese restaurants in Taiwan.
They will just be called "a restaurant." :-)

thank you for reminding me of it

Eh, it is called restaurant in Taiwan, we are Chinese just like you after all.

Why not? There's too much of chinese people anyway, so what difference one genocide makes?

We do, our culture is actually more similar to China than yours, doesn't not stop us from hating them.

Wait, didn't you lose a war to some kind of birds or something?

>Why are viets and chinks hate each other so much?
This is like asking why Poles hate Germans so much lmao.

I think it's cause vietnam itself wants to be a great power in the SEA sphere, but china keeps cockblocking them

They'll come around to china eventually

I don't understand you Singaporeans. I know that most of you are Hans, but you have been so long removed to Mainland China, but you still say like you live in the PRC and don't get any SEAn thought.

But Poles love us

I don't belive you.

people on Sup Forums are edgy but irl poles dont hate germans

Ok, ok. But in case of ours, we hate Chinese in both real life and internet.

(You)

oh thats sad to hear
but as far as i know china and vietnam have a difficult history, and china is still acting agressive towards you

China is going to be a superpower soon, I'm surprised you havent tried to capitalise on it

Plus you guys are an afterthought to china, they hate you much less than japan if we talk about historical reasons

also this

"Don't you realize that if the Chinese come again, they will never leave? The last time they came, they stayed for 1000 years."

-- Ho Chi Minh

>I'm surprised you havent tried to capitalise on it
I've always heard people saying this but how do you perceived Vietnam can capitalize it when there are very little things Vietnam can offer to China other than...say, South Sea. Same thing with Cambodia and Laos, I don't think they can truly become rich States just by capitalize China's success as they are doing now.
Also, lots of Han Chinese in Singapore have a strong sinocentrism sentiment even on muh heritage level is not exactly a secret. But you are right in one thing, besides Japan with US backing up in their military defense there really is no reason to against China at this point for Pacific Asian countries.But well, live and let live.