>goes awesome
>texts me immediately after date
>call her a bitch as a joke
>no response
>text asking if she wants to meet again few days later
>"yeah but im going on trip for a week will txt when back"
>doesnt text
>unfollows me on ig

its been like 4-5 months and i still think about this chick. was wifey material and i blew it with my autistic texting game. wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yM1jC2Dodb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Become a qt trap. Join /r/altleft and /fit/. Force your beta-induced sexual deviance on others as normal.

bump
would it be weird if i hit her up out of the blue in a few months? shes in an on/off relationship i found out and i figured thats why no text back maybe.

bump

bump

pls Sup Forumsros give me incite

guess ill be forever no gf

>thanks Sup Forumsros

It's this simple bro, no one cares. I don't care if you get lucky enough to fend of loneliness for a year or so, and I don't care if you are so beta that your best luck is way behind you.

Maybe just give up hope bro, it makes next time easier.

welp

move on autistic fuck

Everyone is looking for self fulfilment bro, and most of the time we will be left unfulfilled, simply because we are too selfish to settle for less than we expect.

Trust me, a girl won't make you happy, she will distract your from the fact that you are sad for a while, until she gets bored.

Sorry for the nihilistic views, faggot.

its been months, no luck. been out with other chicks to, none compared

yeah i get that. havent click with alot of people in general like i did with this chick. was a shot to the confidence for sure when i blew it

Just try it, and maybe don't be autistic next time.

A shot the the confidence?
OK OP, I have found the cause of your betaness. You obviously need approval from this chick you like, and if that's the case she will see you as weak. You have to be confident in yourself for your own reasons faggot.

But seriously, weigh it up, both being alone forever and being in a relationship both suck balls equally.

not sure if accurate or not.

made me kek

i have been experimenting with girls on tinder

been playing as the sweet/tender guy and the dominant/bossy guy

i continue fucking up

good luck Sup Forumsro. i uninstalled after i caught this L

honestly the date went so good then i fucked it up with my autistic text game. i got high as fuck and made a reference about her dog/her being bitches lol. for sure could have followed up thats why it bothers me so much. my fault for sure haha

forgery

nice thumbnail pleb

idk where i got that it was in my pepe folder

he wouldn't paint hitler for us

OP, you're an annoying beta, change that whiny attitude to something more confident. Maybe you did enjoy the date but she didnt because of your beta mentality.

she did enjoy the date faggot
thats why she texted me 15 minutes after i left

my text game blew it, pay attention

You're the faggot for being such a beta, man the fuck up and move on, gosh I hate you so fucking much you fucking pussy, its so depressing talking to you FUCK. Move the fuck or just fucking talk to the stupid bitch, you fuking cuckold pussy

your right. i should message her soon

>not blowing her off for at least a week after your first "date"
She was never "wifey" material. You showed too much interest and came across as desperate. You have no game whatsoever. She probably fucked Chad right after you bought her dinner, without even giving you a peck on the cheek. Poor sap.

didnt pay for her food, i offered and she refused.
i actually waited 4 full days before texting to set up second date. this was after the fail convo after she texted me 15 mins after date.

i played it well to be honest. my game isnt shit at all i just have no texting game and overthink shit.

Kek "offering" to pay is just as bad as actually paying. Never go on dinner/coffee dates, it's always better to schedule a date after she has dinner with some other beta, so that you can liquor her up at the bar afterwards. Always wait at least a week after the first date before initiating any communication. Never answer the phone on a weekend. Keep text game logistical, and to the point.

You screwed up. Bottom line, end of story.

i am fully aware i screwed up. hence thread. is this recoverable though? its been months she probably forgot or doesnt care anymore. how would i initiate a conversation? i dont have her # anymore though. or should i just try and let it go? no success yet but eventually will not care anymore. feel like i wont meet a chick i click with like this ever again tbh

show text fgt

i can give you a rough idea. orignal text is gone because was cringe to have in messages.

>me and *dogs name* saw *something about racist joke i made on date*
>just 2 bitches hey

no response

i usually deal with hoes that take this shit lightly hence the not thinking before sending. instantly realized mistake. i was super respectful on date, like SUPER respectful.

please AMS anything else about this i have been wanting to vent about it for a while

>how would i initiate a conversation?
You don't. Initiating a conversation after months shows that you haven't moved on. It would only serve to display the same desperation that turned her off in the first place. Either she calls you up out of the blue, and you blow her off (which would make her want you more), or you move on. There is no middle ground.
>i don't have her # anymore though
Then what difference does it make?
>or should i just try and let it go?
You're going to have to. Oneitis is the most beta, pussy-repellent trait a man can have. The sooner you get over it the better.
>feel like i wont meet a chick i click with like this ever again tbh
This exact statement probably the vibe you displayed on your date, and it's the reason why she wanted nothing to do with you.

everything up til last part is pretty accurate

it was literally just that dumb text that blew it. thats why i cant get over it. your right though even if i did get with this chick it would be disastrous. oh well.

Start listening to Tom Leykis. Thank me later.
youtube.com/watch?v=yM1jC2Dodb4

That's not beta. That's just you being a fucking retard.

>this
the beta part is i cant stop thinking about it and its been literally 4 months.

listening now thanks i guess

so far so good. threw the asshole philosophy out of the window a long time ago. going to give it a chance again.

Just start binge-watching Leykis clips on YT. You have much to learn.

a higher power must have started this thread

what?