I weigh 284 lbs now

i weigh 284 lbs now

i need people to berate the fuck out of me so i get my fucking shit back on track. i need to weigh literally more than 100 lbs less than this. i need to weigh 160 or less.

The only one holding you back is yourself bro. Don't let that dick stand in your way

Listen you fucken cuck. Get a fucking treadmill and dont step off until you can water ski in your own sweat. You can do it

Well stop complaining to us and go lose some, you fat fucker. Think of your blood pressure or some shit, just get out there.

Don't worry about it bro, you look good.

You have fat man's yellow pit stains that show at the FRONT of your shirt. That wouldn't happen if you were 160lbs because no excessive rolls would be bulging out the front like a second set of pec muscles.

i know. god i have a hard time stopping myself. it ends tonight.
i wish i had access to a 24 hr gym. i'll run after work and school tomorrow
i had my blood pressure checked about 2 weeks ago, exactly 120/80.

Lol I don't even know why pieces of shit like you even exist, I'm literally ashamed to be American when I see repulsive overweight shitsacks like you in public. I hope you have kids and they don't look up to you whatsoever because you don't even have the self control to not eat as much. Low life scum that can literally brainwash themselves into thinking it's okay to be 100lbs overweight and eat continuously. I would LOVE to hear the fucking excuses you tell yourself on a daily basis as to why you aren't gonna do something that day, I'd read them while I ate my breakfast for a good morning laugh before starting my day and actually accomplishing everything I sought out to do.

Dude I was in the same boat pushing dam near 299. On some pre diabetic shit . Fuck that I moved to another state got a job with a shit load of walking (8 or 9 miles on average ) now I'm steadily losing weight have a gf and just losing 50 lbs boosts you're fucking confidence now I'm fucking everyday. Feels good man . Believe me this shit dosent happen over night you have to seriously fucking work for it you sweaty bitch

Eat less. Try only eating 3 times a day e.g. breakfast, lunch then dinner, at reasonable times. Resist any urge to eat after or before those meals.

Fuck off with your "acceptance of all body types" militant feminist bullshit. His current weight will cause health issues down the line and he deserves better than to eventually be bed ridden like a beached whale.

Pain is weakness leaving your body, and anything worthwhile is never easy to come by. I won't lie, it is going to be hard, maybe the hardest thing you have done so far. But it is possible. It is attainable. You just need to want it bad enough user, it's already there for your taking.

Fucking die faggot. He came here wanting us to kick him in the right direction, don't let him down.

>need to be 160
Are you a manlet? You could skip the middle man and kill yourself

i used to want to look like arnold from last action hero. wow that didn't fucking happen lol
t. my mom (who always buys fucking candy and soda and doritos every time i start a diet)
fuck i'm disgusting.
i don't have kids, i never hugged a girl. i know it's not okay, based on all 4 of my grandparents and both parents having diabetes i know this will fucking ruin my life.

whew that was a good one. really motivating

Go to /fit/

>Sup Forums
>Random
You must be new here.

And OP, buy a decent beard trimmer and groom your beard.. don't ACTUALLY be one of these neck beard stereotype cucks. You wanting to change already puts you ahead of them, so go work out, groom your damn self, wear deodorant, shower every day and hug some girls.

i had pre diabetes when i was 12, then i lost 40 lbs and they said i was good. now here i am, fucking way more than 100 lbs overweight.

thanks for contributing, there is light at the end of this disgusting tunnel
i have eaten breakfast less than 10 times in my life, but the problem is i eat like a wild fucking savage from 6-midnight every day. 2, sometimes 3 meals. i'd eat 2 plates at dinner and then go get a cravings deal at taco bell. or a filet of fish AND a mcdouble AND a mcchicken AND full dinner. fuck i'm disgusting. i'll try only eating at meal times and not fast "food"
i need to do it, for health.
basically, i was 5'11" last time i went to the doctor

Oh yeah, and also you don't "need" to be any weight. You need to be healthy. You can be a healthy 200lbs. Start with that as a goal instead of 160lbs. It's more realistic and will seem more in-reach when you think about it every day.

i'll go to fit when i start weightlifting but i need to lose a ton before i feel comfortable stepping foot in a gym
i only haven't shaved because of novembeard and depression. i'll shave come december. thanks man for the encouragement
i do need to be 160 for be comfortably in the "normal" range of bmi

USING CAPS LOK CUZ THIS IS IMPORTANT.
YOU ONLY NEED ONE THING TO LOSE WEIGHT RELIABLY
A FRIEND!
JUST MAKE A NEW FRIEND ONE WHOS ALREADY FIT PREFERABLY THEY WILL TRAIN YOU AND MOTIVATE YOU
BEST PART ABOUT GETTING FIT IS YOU WANT TO SPREAD THE LOVE AROUND SO THEY WILL HELP YOU TRUST ME
LITERALLY JUST WALK UP TO NICEST LOOKING GUY AT A GYM AND SAY CAN YOU HELP ME AND YOUR GOOD

Start eating breakfast and really, really try to cut out those extra meals. You've more than enough extra energy sitting around your belly, no need to keep adding to it.

You are just plain wrong about everything your thinking

Firstly lifting burns fat just as well as cardio you just can't keep it up as long

Secondly there are dudes in NBA who are fit as fuck weighing 250LBS weight doesn't matter it's how you look that matters

Thirdly don't try to lose weight then build muscle you'll just end up doubling your time do them simultaneously

> "Healthy at any size"
Hi fattie.

You only need one thing. Discipline and selfaccountance.

Fucking milenials.

Fucking idiot you think top bodybuilders weigh under 200lbs?

Nigga that's two things and learn to type. Also nothing wrong with a workout partner idiots who stay fat thinking oh I need self control instead of relying on their fellow man won't get anywhere. Also do you even lift? What do you think a spotter is?

pro tip: dont think of food as pleasure but something to give towards your own existence, it's that fucking easy all you have to do is rewire habits/thoughts to what you perceive food, than if you implement those reforms you will suddenly began to eat healthier and in proper "eye"...

Why are you putting words in quotations that weren't even in my post?

i know. i don't know if i can pull off breakfast, i wake up really early every day for work and school and don't have time. but i'm not going to eat fast food again unless it's a special occasion, i mean i've been eating it basically every day and sometimes twice a day. not going to eat fast food again this year.
oh i know lifting is good for weight loss, i'm just too ashamed of my disgusting body to go into a gym. i know they'd judge me.

also i'm not an NBA or NFL player (though i'm heavier than most of them)

bodybuilders are not "healthy" bodybuilders should not be looked up to for fitness. They are human spectacles. You think humans were designed to repeatedly throw, lift and pick up heavy shit, not run at all, eat 6000 calories a day, and 400 grams of protein? fuck no.

You realize body building is literally who can maintain a grossly unproportionate amount of muscle to body fat? Literally starving yourself while maintaining mass. Go die

Nope. But he provably will never get remotely close to being one, so my point stands.

Right, Mr Olympia?

So we just gonna act like they aren't healthier than obese people and most people for that matter?

fuck it. it's almost 1:30am.

take the shirt off. fuck the haters. show us your glory

sup pizza tits

No your point doesn't stand anymore you can be fit at a wide range of weights youre disproven

Im just gonna give you the golden tip.just find something that takes your apptetite away. For some people its cigs for some its weed with tabacco or just pictures on the internet and don't eat it's incredibly unhealthy and painful but if you only eat every so often you will lose a shit ton of weight

I went from fattie to "fit" by myself. I don't have a spotter but you don't really need one, if you fail in bench press just do a fucking roll of shame and that's it.

Been controlling my diet and working out regularly like a fucking clock for two years now. There's still a lot of work to do, but I'm a much better condition than most people my age and people started dropping things like "holy shit, you are really getting big" the lasts months.

Thanks for caring so much.

they are healthier than most obese people but are definitely no healthier than most normal people. that's fucking absurd. Someone who eats 2000 cal a day and runs 3 miles a day as their only workout is far healthier than a career bodybuilder.

Basketball eatin walrus ass mothafuckah

fucking fat piece of shit you get out there right fucking now and lose that nasty fucking belly jelly you tub of lard. fucking nasty shithead, get on a goddamn treadmill.

BMI is pretty accurate for people with people with no training. Of course if you are 13%bf and weight 200lb you are not obese, you moron.

So cuz your not in the NBA ur gonna disregard the fucking facts I just laid out to you this isn't shit I'm pulling out of nowhere these are proven facts and in what universe do you live in where running outside with cars passing you and neighbors watching you huff and sweat is less embarrassing than going to the gym a place specifically designed for people to lose weight?

Can you hear your tits clapping when you run?

I was ~200 lbs for most of my early to mid 20s, a bit chubby at times but not really grossly overweight, I usually had a girlfriend and I did work out for a couple years in there so I usually had a heavy bulk sort of look.

Then I ended up getting promoted at work and had a child, I became extremely complacent, more sedentary, generally less day-to-day exercise. I'm 31 y/o now and weigh about 260 lbs, my heaviest ever.

Also feeling similar to you OP, need to do something about this. I know for a fact that it's my poor lifestyle though, bad eating habits (way too much fast food) and not nearly enough exercise (haven't been to a gym in months, rarely even sweat)

I know for me that if I really want to lose weight and get back down to ~200 lbs or less before its too late I need to change my eating habits. I will probably try a paleo sort of diet, cut out grains (personally I think bread products in general are the biggest contributor to gaining fat) and then start exercising daily - if not a full gym routine, at the very least ~30 minutes of cardio every single day no matter what. I think even just making those changes and sticking to them would result in seeing a noticeable body improvement within ~6 months, and sooner/more noticeable if I amplify the workout portion to include intense weightlifting.

At any rate don't give up, if you really feel you need to change just go for it, make a plan (even a rough one) and change your lifestyle.

OK so we agree you were fucking wrong with your snarky green text earlier then?

just try to get tired of food. i've had every type of food at least handful of times nothing sounds good anymore. i eat about 1000 calories a day 5 days a week. i stay around 127-130lbs. im 5'7

yo man, i was 318 a few months ago, and i'm down to 277 now. its a slow process, theres no magical fix.

it takes hard work and dedication, and you gotta WANT it. like REALLY want it,

go see a nutritionist ( i really recommend it, its not neccessary but very helpful ) learn what your BMR is and honestly, just start counting calories. its science, if you eat less that you burn, you WILL lose weight.

my body burns sroughly 2350 calories a day, so i eat less than that every day. + i work for pepsi lifting heavy cases of soda all day,

good luck Sup Forumsro. its a grueling process but nothing feels more rewarding than punching 2 holes in your belt and drorpping a shirt size.

Try meth

But normal ppl don't eat 2000 cal a day and run three miles a day they eat McDonald's and drink Starbucks drinks so it seems like I'm still right and your wrong as fuck

He looks like he's been bulking and skipping gym day since he was 9, but if you think that applies to him in any way I guess we agree.

Good for you dude but fact of the matter is motivation is the number one problem for most people and a workout partner can only increase that. Just cuz you took a different route doesn't make what I said invalid

So on Sup Forums we are all "normal people"?

I am, you aren't cause ur a fag

Motivation is not the problem. The problem is that motivation, no matter what, wears off. Then the only thing that remains is discipline and fullfilling your objectives.

it's 2:30 here and i need to wake up at 6, i'm probably going to bed after this post. but i got hella fucking stretch marks, it's disgusting as fuck
hey yeah i do eat too much fucking pizza. not going to for a while now though.
anything to replace it with that isn't also a vice and bad for health? weed is estrogenic though right? i definitely don't need any higher levels of estrogen
shieeeet
thank you
no i agreed that you're right, i'm just ashamed of going in there

and i live in a very rural area, no one would see me if i went out running.

alright, i'm headed to bed. thanks guys for the motivation. i weighed 284 this time yesterday, weigh 282 just now. i know it's just water weight probably but i'm looking for any kind of progress.

So we just gonna act like you didn't imply heavier people can't be fit? Just gonna act like the conversation started at you talking about bmi? Nigga your lame ass green text is right here What now you gonna move your goalpost again? Fuck off dude

>i never hugged a girl.

What are you talking about now stop replying you lost this argument idiot

So then motivation is the problem right since you said it wears off you fucking idiot

OK. On the rare ocasion the individual is highly trained BMI is irrelevant. Thing is everybody affected already knows it.

Bitch and moan all you want. 99% of people with BMI around 30 are simply lardasses.

You won't succeed Mr oh I'm gonna all of a sudden run even though I never have before

lets see a pic from before you became a hamplanet

No matter how much you lose, that excess skin will remain as a scar so that you can never go back to what you use to be.

OK but regardless my point was you can be fit and be heavy you can be heavy with low body fat and you with your oh you can't be healthy and heavy looking ass just got your shit pushed in now you wanna act like we're debating over bmi okey dokey user

wouldn't know, i don't run. i think cutting calories and walking a lot would be a good start so i don't fuck up my joints
yeah i'm 26, i weighed 235 this time last year and 185 in 2013. feels fucking depressing, looking at photos from just a few years ago and how fucking disgusting i am now.

my dad did full paleo and he went from ~300 to 215 in 9 months, maybe i'll do it too. it's an idea anyways.
yeah i don't even like food anymore, but i eat it anyways because it helps me not want to kill myself. but then later it makes me want to kill myself even more. need to stop the cycle
i'll probably shoot for 2000 calories a day to start.

i need to drop a shirt size so i can wear all my clothes again lol
no thanks, know it works but no interest in fucking up my brain even more
yeah it's no wonder why. my face is even uglier than my body believe it or not

i already know i'll never have a gf or hug a girl, this is for my health.

He's gone all he did was make excuses why he couldn't go to gym or talk about how he might stop eating fast food he will be dead by 40

probably not.
fuck i know

what's the fucking point, i'll always look like shit and now i'll have freaking fucked up loose skin. may as well give up entirely.

well at any rate i can stop eating as much.

>You can be a healthy 200lbs.

Sure mate. He does not need to use his weight as an indicator because the hamplanet will grow 40lbs of muscle over a year when he's not even gonna start lifting any time soon.

You are right.

Jesus that self depreciation is so lame I mean your fat OK but don't whine about it Jesus if you really hated yourself you wouldn't burden others with your whiny feelings and problems just shut up and endure life you attention whore

I believe in you. You don't need hate.

Well, on the bright side, if you get a girl to one night stand you being "good enough", she'll have to accept the extra baggage when she finds out and it'll already be too late. Kinda like a nigger with a small dick, the deal is struck and there's no going back.

But you're fat, so I don't know what to tell you to get there, only to let you know that you won't have that perfect image in body. You could work on building charisma, but there's a reason you're here with us losers. We are your safespace and we deliver the sincerity no one else will, and it's best served cold.

You know how a cookbook says you need a thermometer to check when meat is cooked but really you just need to not be a fucking retard? It's just like that if you look like shit in the mirror keep working out if you look fit you are its not like he's gonna have a gut at 175 lbs and be like aw yeah this is fine cuz I'm at my weight goal
It's literally a proven fact you can be healthy at 200lbs so why are people arguing me down like I just published a theory or something isn't lebron James like 200lbs as we speak?

lebron is probably 240-250 but he's 6'9"

>i'll never have a gf or hug a girl

OK, last reply. You keep comparing his case to elite bodybuilders or athletes.

If you don't see the problem here I can't help you.

You know pity isn't gonna help you and it's shameful to want it this bad

don't be fucking gay

ok

OK so I'm right Jesus leave me alone I'm fucking right yes he is tall but I'm still right he's fit and heavy af

Haven't compared them once just using them as examples to state facts and your last reply should've been awhile ago cuz you been lost this argument

Here, you earned it.

Lol someone is salty af did you google image gold star or did you literally have that saved in your Sup Forums folder?

If you are really OP and you already given up you are still a bigger disapointment than I imagined.

Congratulations, fucktard.

I think the problem is his gut is standing in the way of his dick.

He never even started just made a whine thread on b of all places

faggot fat ass feminist bitch cuck

Yeah, And gave up before the thread 404'd. That's what I call commitment.

/fit/fag here,

we respect fatties that work hard and we're actually encouraging of them. When I see a fatty in the gym, if that fatass is working his ass off, it actually motivates me and I'm proud of that fat bastard. When I see fatasses in the gym that show up to use the jacuzzi only, that's when they get made fun of.

Fatties belong at the gym and nobody looks down on them for being fat. They usually think, "that's good that they are here and not in the drive thru right now."

/fit/fag here again,

I too don't have time in the morning, so I make overnight oats.

- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- Tbsp Chia Seeds
- Tbsp Flax Seeds
(I make 5 of those dry mixes and keep them in containers on Sunday so the next bit is easy.)

Then before I go to sleep, I just add milk and toss it in the fridge. (I use almondmilk because I'm a faggot.)

- 3/4 - 1 Cup (approx.) Milk

Wake up in the morning, I put a spoonful of peanut butter in it and slice up half a banana into it. Takes 30 seconds. Then I'm full til lunch and it tastes fucking awesome.

Do overnight oats, ain't nobody got time in the morning.

I giggled....

skip a meal, fatty

dick pik

fat people should be called skinny coz they have more skin

Right now you fat fuck. None of this "i will run tomorrow" bullshit.

Do as many burpies as you can right now.

Tommrow will always be a day away