LOOKS LIKE THE FREYS ARE BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

LOOKS LIKE THE FREYS ARE BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VV5txCNDco0
youtu.be/25GLxOafMks
youtube.com/watch?v=EeXSddKpeAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How does the face change her body physically as well?

why didnt ask this question every time it changed someone elses body who used a face??

>killing off the only first rate actor remaining

Bravo vince

epic, just like my fanfiction

he's just playing filch again, name one difference between frey and filch

But I did

because Sup Forums are fucking retards who only pay partial attention up until the finale.

the incest
the murder
the leering at young girls' luscious asses as they walked away

frey did none of these things. NONE of them.

>"I killed your two sons and then spent at least two hours baking them into these pies, unnoticed, so that I could watch you eat them then kill you"

What did she mean by this?

so wait a minute she murdered his family and fed it to him but she's the good guy?

I'm pretty sure that shit is magic.

how did she kill them all without being caught? Where did she take their bodies to be carved up without being caught? How was she strong enough to even move grown men's bodies, she's like 4'10"? How did she manage to pull Walder back in the chair, he's a grown man and she's a little girl? Why does Frey sit in that room by himself? How did Arya learn to kill so good, she failed all of her basic training. Why was she declared to be "no-one" when she quite clearly is still Arya and wants revenge?

She's a massive South Park fan.

you have to agree it was a great wtf moment

Hurrr I can't tell when something is being reprised from a previous foreshadowing

youtube.com/watch?v=VV5txCNDco0

That doesn't mean that it's not dumb though, you realize that right?

A girl watched South Park.

You do realize there was a point to it or are you that fucking retarded?

There's more foreshadowing there but go ahead, be autistic as fuck and sweat the details instead of look at the double entendre.

Sup Forums gets stupider every day.

>my name is mary sue

I'm saying regardless of whether they're having Arya do something based on a story that someone else told, it can still be stupid for her to do it.

It can still be a stupid thing to happen. I don't even really watch this show that much because I don't think it's good, you just seem like a complete retard when you say "BUT IT WAS MUH FORESHADOWING." Also, I'm not sure what you mean by double entendre because that refers to a phrase that could mean two things.

>Quick! stab her or shoot her!
>B-but she's immune

not to mention the girl she was impersonating was at least 6 inches taller than arya

This was one of the most fucked up stuff to ever happen on the show, right?

>normies are going to applaud and go "WOOO, YEAAH!!"
are they psychopaths?

>I don't even really watch this show that much because I don't think it's good.

The story was told by Bran, meaning that Arya knows the story too. She played it out not just because Walder is like the Cook in the story, but because it parallels the entire episode. Double entendre was probably the wrong word to use.

The rat destined to devour it's own children, that's Cersei.

The cook who betrayed his guests, that's Walder, obviously.

The story itself is also very vague about details, why was the cook mad at the king? The cook was of the night's watch, so when was he able to carve and cook a human without other night's watch watching? Are you going to nitpick that story element too?

Some stories or scenes don't need to sweat the details, why are those details so important?

she does have a good ass

Filch getting shanked was alright, but the whole "lol I put your sons in your food" was not only cliche but really awkwardly pulled off.

I'm surprised that when he pulled back the pie there wasn't a penis head just right there on top.

Jesus I'm really sad that no one realizes that the whole Frey Pie thing was simply GRRM stealing the same scene from Shakspeare's Titus Andronicus youtu.be/25GLxOafMks

youtube.com/watch?v=EeXSddKpeAw

focking 10/10

Okay. Are you going to get mad at me if I say that the metaphor is all fucked up because the rat king story doesn't parallel the episode? The cook was the one who both killed the guest then fed him to the king, in the episode Frey killed the guests and Arya was the one who fed his children to him. It's not really much of a parallel if you're having to completely change what happened in the rat cook story to make it work. Instead it's just you interpreting little pieces of the story that happened completely differently as being some kind of poetic symmetry.

Since I know you're going to get upset about me wanting a more clear and meaningful metaphor if they're going to do one, let me just get back to my original point for a moment here. Just because they might be paralleling something in an earlier episode or making reference to it, that doesn't mean it was smart or good writing. I think it was stupid that Arya chose to bake Frey's children into a pie. Not only would it have been time consuming to do, it was also seriously brutal and sick, and goes against her character. She's only done clean assassinations up to this point and has never been this inhuman as far as I know. This is something Ramsay would do and she's not anywhere close to that level.

You're acting like I should ignore some small details for a poetic bigger picture but really the whole thing seems stupid to me. The metaphor is fucked if that's what they're doing, it doesn't really make sense for the character, and it seems like it was done purely for childish shock value.

And for those reasons I don't like the scene.

I actually did know that but only because I listen to Dan Carlin's Hardcore History, so I decided not to act like a big dick expert about it.

now she's in the riverlands does that mean she'll get nymeria back?

I'm not upset, I just think you're an autistic cunt who takes things too seriously and gets triggered easily and pretends to know shit when he doesn't even watch the show he's bitching about.

You're like those people who don't bother to watch anything or care about it until the finale airs or it's a big grand thing like the olympics, or the world cup, or the super bowl.

You're all about "muh intelligence" but in all sincerity all you care about is "hurr i don't watch the show, so all this stuff I don't get is stupid writing, someone give me cinemasins version".

>Implying he isn't just playing a medieval Stemroach.

You don't have to be a big dick expert to have read the works of the bard you fucking uncultured barbarians.

Dude are you fucking serious, I just spent that much time explaining to your retarded ass why metaphors aren't the fucking holy grail of writing you think they are and you respond with this shit?

Fine, keep thinking that everything that's "poetic" and "symbolic" is great regardless of actual quality of writing. Also you're the one who's trying to show off his "intelligence" when you call other people idiots for not thinking every piece of writing is brilliant whenever it makes some pointless connection to a previous scene. You're seriously fucking stupid and even though it bothers me I can't really do anything about it but tell you that you're dumb as fuck.

Fine I'll read the complete works of Shakespeare, are you happy now? This better be some seriously quality shit though.

i think it makes sense

"the gods turned the cook into a giant white rat who could only eat his own young"
"it wasn't [bla bla]... he killed a guest beneath it's roof"

In the story the cook did the killing the cooking and received the punishment.

In the episode Frey did the killing Arya did the cooking and apparently Cersei is the rat who devours her young. It doesn't really match the story or follow the theme.

Actually you just reminded me, someone seriously needs to start a thread on Kino Shakespeare productions. Since it was mentioned here I over Anthony Hopkins' Titus

See, easily triggered. If you want to say the execution was bad, you can say the execution was bad. That's not what you're saying. you're one of those guys that doesn't watch the show but yet complains about it that you don't get stuff. If you don't care about the show why even bother watching the hype episodes? Is it just so you can feel good about yourself and call something popular shit? Is it because you like to meme with everyone on Sup Forums? Why do you care about one scene out of a show you never watch?

what i mean is:
the cook kills the king's son and he bake it
he gets condemned because he killed a guest
actually,the rat cook is condemned to eat his youngs forever

frey killed his guests (rob and the others)
arya, knowing about the story, takes her revenge by making him eat his sons and then kills him

Walder Frey was ordered by the Lannisters to commit the red wedding or did you forget about that too? Arya is a Stark who is taking vengeance on the family that wronged her by playing out an old urban legend she was once told. Cersei's actions caused her own children to die. She's responsible for their deaths, thus having devoured her own children.

It doesn't have to be a one to one parallel. It's nothing more than flair.

I was waiting for this

How come she was eye fucking Jaime?

Oh boy another obnoxious predictable revenge plot

Isn't Jaime on her list?

>If you want to say the execution was bad, you can say the execution was bad.

I already said what parts I think are bad and why. I also spent a good deal of time calling you a retard for thinking something is good just because it draws some sort of parallel to something else. I've called you and the writing retarded and explained my reasons. But you're so stupid we're just going to go in circles forever.

>If you don't care about the show why even bother watching the hype episodes? Is it just so you can feel good about yourself and call something popular shit? Is it because you like to meme with everyone on Sup Forums? Why do you care about one scene out of a show you never watch?

It was because I stopped watching seriously a while ago and was curious to see where it went. You can make wild accusations at me all day but it's not going to make up for your low IQ.

Who's left on her list anyway?

I don't think so which was why I found it to be strange. Guessing Dabid was just referencing when Jaime was thinking about fucking that one girl who became his servant in the books.

>Walder Frey was ordered by the Lannisters to commit the red wedding or did you forget about that too?

No I didn't but they're not the Lannisters guests so it's not really relevant.

>It doesn't have to be a one to one parallel. It's nothing more than flair.

It kind of does though, if the point is that the rat cook was turned into a beast that devours its own children because it killed guests, then the metaphor has to follow through with that in Cersei's case for it to work as a metaphor.

>the triggering intensifies.
Ok ok, I'll leave you alone. Wouldn't want to hurt baby.

Sounds like you just don't want to be called a retard anymore frankly. And now you're repeating the same accusations of triggering over and over again to try to save face after all this.

It's kind of a tired trick on this site so excuse me if I don't feel that frustrated by it.

is this the end of house frey?

They were never much of a house to begin with.

They "captured" Riverrun. For a few days.

Haha, this is weird. I was just about to watch Titus for the first time today

>The last thing Argus Filch ever sees

>those freys were so raw they almost betrayed a stark again

who taught her to change faces anyway i thought she left before being fully trained? when she was poisoning that actress why did she not change faces there?

It's magic. The faces also morph the wearer's body to the body that the face came from. Faces would be useless without it.

when did she get magic shape shifting powers? i thought the whole point was that she decided spending half of her life training to be a faceless person wasn't worth it but then a week after dropping out she can do it on her own without access to the billion faces room

Nothing about jaquen changes when he switched faces back outside of harrenhal. or when he was a black guy. it was just the face

the logic may exist in the books but if they don't address it in the show then its headcanon

So what happens to Frey land now? I know Walder had lodes of kids so he'll have a successor somewhere, but would the loss of their patriarch and eldest sons cause the Riverlands to rebel again? Maybe Edmure takes control due to his marriage?

A girl read herodotus

Who is this voluptuous vixen?

Umad?

You're a faggot btw, hope you know.

Is it unreasonable to make the assumption that the two faces had same body types? And the second time he was wearing the robes. Grasping at straws, I know. The books only describe what happens, they never actually show the changes happening apart from the faces.

When Arya switches faces, they turned the camera around to show the other person's reaction, but they obviously switch actresses (thus, body type changes). The other girl was a good head or so above Arya. However, they can't really reliably show it on screen, watching her shrink would be fucking weird to watch. The transitions are fine the way they are.

The show can't flesh everything out, occam's razor rules supreme here.

She learned it, she's shown that she can wear faces last season when she killed Trant. Yeah, it was rushed, but we don't get the five year gap in either books or show, just have to live with it. She could've taken the face from the room when she placed the Waif's face on the wall, or she could've done it herself. She could've also learned the ceremony for removing the faces, she was around the bodies for a good while beforehand.

Yeah, do you follow the show?

Am I the only one who said to themselves, "I'll be that chick will be fucking Arya?" after she was making eyes at Jamie then he insulted Frey.

Don't know what it was, but I just knew it. I said, "for fuck's sake" out loud when she began pulling the mask off.

Show is so mediocre now.

>Faces would be useless without it.

It would make the show more enjoyable.

>yfw you realize you're eating a freypie

STOP ASKING IF SHE BROUGHT FACES

ITS MAGIC

THEY USED HER FACE AND SHES NOT ONLY DEAD

ITS MAGIC, DO YOU THINK PUTTING ON A FACE CHANGES YOUR VOICE TOO

NO

ITS MAGIC

SHE CAN PUT ON ANY FACE AT ANY TIME

That retarded normie pandering...
Even the book was less of a fan service. Walder just died of old age.

books arent finished. probably never will be. in the show arya needs a purpose...

kys bookfag

>you fucking twat

>books arent finished. probably never will be.

Your point is?
Her purpose seems to be to get rid of the 'mean guys' like a strong women and to pander to normy feelings of justice, in a world which was conceptualized to reflect harsh realities and injustice. Keep on defending that because of your bookfag vs. show kneejerk reflex, cuck.
Both suck, both for different reasons.

Good post

He's not even dead in the books, and Frey pies are a thing there as well. Fuck off.

So lady stone heart will never come on the show now?

This. What the fuck is going on?
She was shit, then she was blind, then she was gone. She took a face from the wall once to kill someone.
Did she take a bunch of faces with her when she left?

she looks pretty fuckable there tbqh

you got me

probably carved off the servant's face while cooking blackfrey

APOLOGIZE TO ARYA TV

shut up

he probably just cut of a finger and put it in the bread not chopping them all up

So you're saying she somehow sneaked all the way to the kitchen while being a Stark before slicing up some servant's face?
I'd rather have her carrying a bag of stolen faces everywhere.

Shut up, Max.

V-Varys wasn't supposed to be in Dorne

she wore the attractive face, the same face she used against waldo frey and lure them into dark places were she didnt have to move them, beliving they would have a hot treesome, they followed her in to the dark place, they both had their dicks out ready for some action, when she took of the mask and revealed her horrific ugly hunchback face which gave the both sons a heart attack and insta death. no sound and no mess