Are Italians white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

No, gli Italliani non sono bianchi.

Are you?

Yes, All Europeans are white.

Lot of White Americans have Italian blood.

They're mixed, it's been scientifically proven that Italians have huge amounts of Jewish, Berber, Arab, and Turkish blood. Look at their close proximity to North Africa, there was obviously lots of mixing which diluted the gene pool, it's been proven by genetics. People who deny this are self hating Italians, don't listen to them.

What about Bosnians, Albanians, Romanians and moldovans

Bump

>Bosnians, Albanians
Can't be white because of Islam and crime rates

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

#9 looks wyte

Anyone can be Muslim pal

No

Bosnians are slavs who converted to Islam, so yes they are white.

Albanians claimed to be descended from Illyirans, so they are white as well.

Ethnic Romanians (not gypsies) are mix of Slavs, Dacians, Thracians and Romans.

Moldovans are Romanians, who were annexed by Russia.

BASED CASSANO

Semi-white Caucasoids

They used to be white, but getting conquered left lots of brown blood in them

Looks like iranians

What does race have to do with religion? They are obviously white, Bosnians aren't even look Mediterranean, they are Slavs.
Depends on what do you define as white. From a scientific point of view, modern anthropologists define race as a group of populations which have close genes. So there is no "white" or "black" races in modern anthropology.
From a point of view of an ordinary person it depends on if you define "white" race as another word for Caucasian race - they are obviously are. If you define it as pol aka only people with pale skin - they are not.
If you consider Italians, Greeks or Spaniards white you should admit Turks to be white too because there is only a small amount of Turks with Asian features. Look here: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people

Why would anyone want to be a part of the cuck race?

White usually refers to Europeans or European descent. So yes, Italians and Greeks are white.

Central Italians are Romans, northern Italians are Lombards, goths, etc. southern Italians are Berbers and Turks.

But they're so dark skinned compared to the rest of Europe, I mean their skin is literally not white, so why call them that. They look more like North Africans and middle easterners. It proves that the term "white" is stupid. They're olive skinned mediterraneans, not White

Italians and Spaniards are proof that being white is more about acting it than looking it

You wouldn't be white either if you lived in a country that received that much sun year round.

so brown skinned people are white because they're born in europe and brown skinned people born elsewhere aren't because reasons?

In my opinion, white should be a synonim for a Caucasian race. Because race is about populations and statistics. You can't really tell where "white" is ending. Just take a look at Arabs. Arabs near the Mediterranean sea doesn't differ from Greeks, Turks or Spaniards by the appearance. If we go deeper to the south, people would gradually become more and more black ending in Sudanese and Mauritania peoples who are more black than white.
So Iranians should be called white too. As a big portions of populations of Pakistan and northern India.

Which basically proves my point, why call them white when they're literally not white. The whole term is stupid, they're Caucasians like all native Europeans, but Southern Europeans are not white

'white' is a new world term

Point is, they're white, but they tan because they receive a fuckton of sun 24/7. Take any medit out of their country and into a colder climate and they'll show their true colour.

Again you're proving my point, call them tan, olive skinned, Mediterranean, or Caucasian not "white" which is pale

shut up bydlo, you have never seen a paki or an indian. i spent half an year in luton
>pakis and indians
top laff, this fucking nigger

are albino africans 'white' according to you?

It's an idiocy. Russians aren't white by your definition than which is retarded. We are white and we are not European. Peoples like Tatars are white and not European, as well as tons of other peoples. European is a cultural concept. Race and culture are totally different things, as well as race and nation, race and ethnicity. For example, there are tons of Russians who look Asian and whole populations of Russians (for example, so called tundra peasants) who are genetically closer to Tungus and Yukagir peoples but hold Russian culture, consider themselves Russians and considered by others Russians.

No, because albinism is a mutation which causes no melanin. Look my point is the term "white" is stupid. All native Europeans are Caucasians and albinos no matter how light skinned are negroids

Retard, I said "big portions of populations". Obviously there are people in Pakistan like Kalash people, or peoples close to Pushtuns of Afghanistan. Indians are hugely diverse from 90% australoid shudra dravidians in the south to some populations in the north which do not really differ from Iranians or Afghanis.

This proves how arbitrary the term "white" is. Southern Europeans are much darker than albinos but they're still considered white in the cultural sense because they're European even though albinos are literally white. Hell fucking mestizos are whiter than most southern euros. Southern Europeans should be considered is Caucasian, that's the scientific term

*what

>The whole term is stupid
Pretty much this 2bh. It was okay in 19th century in USA when the division was obvious. But since the immigration of Jews and Italians to USA term has lost it's meaning at all even in USA. And it never was applicable to rest of the world. For example, in Russia no one has thought in the terms of race for all our history. We always talk about ethnicities which is what really matters.

Of course Ethnic Russians are Europeans. You're slavs.

Yes

White is a synonyme of Europeans.

Caucasoids is a race.

Where the fuck in the US do you live? Nigga, I have a fair skin, but more than twenty years living in this sunny hellhole makes your exposed skin tanned like you or not, I even have flip flops sun marks for God's sake. The other day I got tanned and peeled on my shoulder because I was 1 hour outside during the worst hour for it as I was using a sleeveless shirt, something I almost never do.

There's also muh beach culture, some people love to get tanned

So you're a tanned Caucasian, not white

That nigger needs to be kicked off the team.

Why? He is a good player

Everyone already knew All native Europeans are Caucasians, you're point is? Caucasian does not equal "white"(pale) skin, middle easterners are Caucasian but they're not considered "white" in the cultural sense, take Assad for example

Yes, white means European.

But Southern Europeans are literally not white, they're olive skinned even dark Caucasians

Yes

In that definition japs are white because they have pale skin

Because he is a nigger.

He is not Italian. Let him play for his African team.

>Southern Italians are Berbers/Turks
What's this meme?
The only regions that were conquered by Turks were Sicilia and Puglia, but even then, they were all expelled later on.
Berbers? First time I have ever heard this meme.
Southern Italians are a mix between the civilizations before Rome and the Greeks.
Northern Italians are German/French.
Central Italians are Romans/Etruscans.

Which is my fucking point, the whole term "white" is stupid. It's an arbitrary and subjective buzzword, it was created to make a difference between negroes and light skinned people. Asians are mongoloids while Europeans are Caucasians

>puglia
for ten years. in this ten years the arabs must have done nothing but rape and genocide hm
>Northern Italians are German/French.
No, we aren't, retard

White is term Americans invented because they are Mutts.

Adding to this, I'll make it really simple: the white race does not exist. There are races like Caucasian, but things like the black and white race are made up. There's a more efficient and effective way of labeling people

Then what are you, my dear Padano dal teschio orobico?

Yes, we are Slavs in language. But we are very diverse genetically and we are not Europeans culturally. Let me explain genetic part first. We are hugely mixed with tons of peoples. Turkic peoples, Finno-Ugrish peoples, Siberian peoples. Yet we all are Russians, sharing the same culture. There are many Russians with obviously non-Slavic surnames. But they consider themselves Russians and other Russians would consider them Russians. For example, I know neonazi whose surname is Bimberbekov which is obviously Turkic surname. Russians may also have any appearances possible except maybe negroid ones. From Asian ones to Sweden tier whites.
So nor defining it genetically, nor defining it by appearance doesn't work. Race and ethnicity are different things.
Equating race and culture is stupid too. Slavs are not cultural group. Serbs and Czechs differ a lot. It's about lingustics. Russian culture is not European, we have our own thing. Overwhelming majority of Russians would tell you the same. We do not consider ourselves European. Our culture is based on byzantine culture, some Slav roots, with huge admixtures of Turkic influence via Golden horde. After Horde we had a few centuries of isolation when we created our own unique thing. Than Russian empire happened and elites become westernized. And than we had USSR when we mixed all the previous experience and created our modern culture. If you talk with Russian IRL you would feel a pretty big cultural division.

>White is term Americans invented
No

During the colonization, savages already called us white people.

It's bullshit because we or Tatars wouldn't be white than. If you think we are Europeans (which is wrong) you would have to admit millions of Russians who look Asian or pretty brown to be white (and they all are Russians).
Race and culture are different things.

Why are stupid Americans so obsessed with beeing white?
Here in Europe, we dont differenciate between nonwhites and whites, we differ between nationalities

Honestly lumping all native Europeans in the same term as "white" is disrespectful desu. It undermines the unique looks, culture, history, and heritage of Europeans. It also undermines the hardship Slavs, Irish, and Italians had to go through. Italians and the Irish had it rough in America and had to go through a lot to be considered "white"

What an idiotic map. Russians aren't Europeans at first. Second, looking at these percent I guess person who made this map considered Russians, Ukrainians and Belarus to be European, and others are not. Meanwhile, there are peoples like Tatars who are hugely intermixed with Russians and whose culture does not really differ from Russian nowadays (Tatar youth doesn't even speak Tatar language).

when I go to vacation in Pattaya I cant tell if someone is Middle Eastern or European unless they are obviously German or northern European

I think whiteness is a social construction

Totally second this one. This is what I have been talking about for a few years on int. It's an outdated concept. Well, okay there is ethnic group "white" in USA - people of unknown descent with pale skin who are the result of decades of mixing between different immigrant populations. Using term white wider than this is stupid.

So Russians are mutts like Americans?

Some are

Are all the Australians rude racist faggots? I have explained to you the situation in my post. We are diverse. Picreleated is Russian radical right rally. You may see people of very different appearances on the pic.

>Ethnic Romanians
No such thing

Nah, they value honesty more than pittance/praise

The only proper racist Australian is the Iranian guy who starts 'Iranians are white' threads and spends 3 hours insulting everyone, shames all Iranian diaspora

Stop being such a cuck. All White Russians are Europeans genetically.

>I'm American I know more about your country than you
faggot

Even culturally, Russia is more close to Ukraine and Belarus than say Asian countries like Japan and Korea.

>WHITE

Lol. Actually claiming that Russians are Europeans (who are our historic enemy from Teuton order and Crusades to Hitler and Cold War) is being a cuck.
Also I showed you pics and explained the thing but you're too stupid. White =/= European, Race =/= culture or ethnicity. Russians are diverse so calling us white or non white - both would create retarded statement.
Of course we are close to Belarus and Ukraine but they aren't European too. It's distinctly can bee seen in Ukraine, where the Western Ukraine is European culturally, and others are not; Western Ukraine is very nationalist and pro-Western while Eastern is not. And they even have a war about it there right now.
Also Asian is outdated concept too. India and China are very different, as well as Malaysia and Korea, Kazakhstan and Philippines are very different. There are a number of cultural areas in the world, and ours is ex USSR.

>America

What country is that?

You are European, Boris.

You an idiot, Frog. We are not. Even our minister of culture stated that recently. You can ask any Russian except some cringe liberals and everyone would say we aren't Europeans.

mexico

But the colours are backwards...

racist