I'm tired of life, Sup Forumsros. I'm sick of constantly trying to get better and never getting anywhere...

I'm tired of life, Sup Forumsros. I'm sick of constantly trying to get better and never getting anywhere. I'm going to kill myself pretty soon. AMA.

Why do you want to kys ?

Where exactly is it you want to get

Why don't you ge greatful for your life? The fact that you're posting on the internet means your life is vetter than 99% of humans throughout all of history. I guess my question is, why cant you just feel peace within the calm?

I suffer from bi-polar disorder. I have a lot of deeply rooted emotional problems that make it hard to maintain relationships with family, friends, and partners. Ive been trying for years to get it under control and have made very little progress. Im also overweight and despite my best efforts to maintain a healthy diet and exercise routine, I just can't. I have zero discipline. I just lost my girlfriend who was the love of my life and that was the last straw.

There is no calm in my life. I get no piece.

Right now is peace. You're just a dramatic narcissist. The fsct that you have the time to tyoe this and don't have to fight for your life is the definition of calm. You probably don't evem have to work for your meals. Be greatful.

Do you want a hug?

I could use one.

And if you're this complete mess then what makes you think your idea of 'better' isn't just as big of a mess

>Implying you know my life
Yeah I'm gonna ignore you now. This isn't a "convince me not to kill myself thread."

>Proving that youre a dramatic narcissist.

I work like a cunt haven't had a gf for like a year lonely af, my ex is a whore who slept with my best friend and then dated him for like a month before tossing him to the curb. Everyday is a struggle living a thug life and you wanna kys becaws you lost your gril....

Well then that's all the more reason to end it.

When and how?

No that was just the final nail in the coffin. I realized that I'm never going to change no matter how hard I try.

How do you know this isn't but a more grown up version of a six year old who would sooner die of an ear infection than drink that gross ass penicillin

After I starve myself for a while. Once I can't take it anymore I'm going to take a bunch of pain killers and slice my arms open. I would've used one of my father's rifles if the police hadn't taken them away after he killed himself.

Stfu and do the following op.

I tried that and it's difficult and painful. Now I have horrible scars. Dont bother.

Done it, full grown, do it, did it, have one.

There's plenty of tall buildings and highways.

I don't follow.

You on meds?

Nope.

>Bi-polar
>Not on meds
You see the problem here? When were you diagnoised?

Show pics faggot.

I'm curious, why starve yourself? I often starve myself but that's just depression and negligence, never really thought about suicide

You got the guts for that?

take microlax and shit your weight problems away, when weight loss results are low because of immunity defence. Stay off it for 2 months.

As for gril become plastic.

mental problems you have to think the best thing in the world, make knowledge out of it and be happy with what you have.

You sound like you got street smarts so inhale some rhinocort, it helps.

as for face, brush your tongue and use a small amount of emollient cream around your eyes for that computer dead eyes look.

quit being such a goddamn pussy and go build a goddamn log cabin or kill something for sustenance. It worked for past generations so why wouldn't it work now? Do you think settlers moving out west sent Emo bitch ass telegrams back to the East Coast? Fuck no they didn't! They were out there building shit, looking for gold, banging prostitutes, and drinking whiskey.

We all can learn a thing from those glorious sons of bitches.

Feel better?

I do see the problem. I was diagnosed a little over two years ago. Tried meds. Lost insurance. They didn't help much anyway. I was happier at the surface level but there's deeper issues.

hmmm...

Punishment for wrongdoing. I'd like make myself suffer as some form of atonement.

If not I'll just buy a propane tank and a mask.

I feel for you Ameribros.

Hey man. It will turn out fine. I know what you're dealing with and its hard for now but believe me it does get better.

I'm not waiting for it to. I'm gonna make it better on my own. If I'm not around I can't be suffering right?

Propane? Now I have to go back and reread all of your sad ass replies to see if this is some sort of Hank Hill troll

Dont be so dramatic. You havent dont anything that warrants starvation.

Have you tried recreational drug use? Takes the edge off.

Move out and give away all your possesions. Then tell me you arent a privlaged fuck. Cry more.

I actually am legitimately thinking of killing myself I actually feel good thinking about it like I can end this hurt and shit anytime I want to I just want it to be clean and not really gorey for my family's sake I don't care about pain I want to feel it one more time before I do it I'm thinking maybe May I'll do it

Alright folks. It's time for OP to dip. Anyone who replies to your questions from now on is not me. Have a good day/night anons. Peace and love. Deuces.

Well heres the thing. Why end something you only get to try once. I bet you havent traveled or seen everything youve wanted to see in life. Im very sure you've still got a lot left to go. Im not a shithead like some of the people here. Its not worth it to kys. Just keep moving on. Even if its hard to. Just need to look for those small things that make you happy in life.

enjoy death you pussy. fucking millennials man....

Fine. And yes, I know I'm a faggot.

Im pretty much sure im gonna kill myself too. Just wondering how would you do it. I thought a lot about it and to be honest it seems like i still dont have the guts to do it. Even painless stuff like gas + mask and just fall asleep feels so creepy and i think i couldnt do it. Best would be paying someone to just shoot you at some point without you knowing when.

I feel your pain dude. My biggest problem is ending up back where I started, no matter how much I change for the better. If I had access to a gun I would have shot myself in bed 3 hours ago when I had one of those 'whats the point of anything' moments. I know you said ama but I just don't care enough about you to ask you anything. Just sharing my thoughts. Kill yourself or don't, it doesn't make any difference in the end

Other arm for comparrisons sake.

Is it ok to be gay?

>Glorious sons of bitches
Ugh. I know people like you, you seem like a real faggot bro type with that language. Do you have an unkempt long beard with a hipster haircut and read ladbible while attempting to become a pick up artist??
You should probably kill yourself as well as OP.

whats your race and age? what country?

op ass

If you are going to kys, would you let someone use your death to achieve something? You are going to die anyways so, maybe someone could make your death useful.

Go ahead, I´m Waiting :v

dont kill yourself breh smh