Drawthread

drawthread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
youtube.com/watch?v=BNAqGrVrcMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Timothy the Band Dinosaur™™ being swallowed by a tuba in a similar manner to the image on the right.

be careful about roleplaying with avatars after the Sup Forums drawthread situation

Requesting Rukia doing something cute or cool with any pokemon in this album
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

no

I'm here to deliver and I say yes

Why not just ban all drawthreads and create a drawfag board then? I am getting tried of buying passes to support this dying site and they keep making it shittier. We're either going to stop being divisive and fix this shithole, shut down, or turn into reddit v2. Weebs founded this site and fucking them over is 2/3 your userbase. Why the holy fuck do you get rid of the people creating NEW CONTENT FOR FREE. Going to bed..so mad.

you've had delivery 400+ times

not trying to be insulting but do you have a mental issue?

>be careful about roleplaying with avatars after the Sup Forums drawthread situation
NEWFAG
OC avatarfagging has been ignored for years on Sup Forums, unlike the other boards.

Still, what happened?

I'm not swordbro if that's what you're thinking

tfw it's just me, sword, and a small group who collectively want the thread gone

>N...NEWFAG!!!

Yeah go check out what happened on Sup Forums. They thought they could get off with the same shit when it's a global rule and then it finally got cracked down on.

loli is not allowed and yet we still have them

christmas is coming may as well have some tubas

thats not me
note how he said "to deliver" and not "to receive"
tbh i dont go to any mental health facilities so ive never been checked out more than the normal autism test when i pretty much didnt do shit in school
so far looks normal
we'll make it, birb, i promise
it was deleted for a lot of offtopic and being a general as far as its known, only Sup Forums has avatarfagging the way we do consistently and no one cares
see above dummy

Fucking guitar center went out of business near my house and I need new strings... Fuck driving to busy ass Redmond.
But I wanna play on not shitty strings.
youtube.com/watch?v=BNAqGrVrcMw

play on a tuba instead

>They thought they could
Avatarfagging is a very small part of other board drawthreads, and it is looked down upon. On Sup Forums however, it's pretty much all there is.

Sure, we could stop, but that would basically mean no more Sup Forums drawthreads, no more drawfag culture.

>drawfag culture

You guys are invested in yourselves - no one on the outside cares. Not only that, you guys are invested in YOURSELVES meaning YOU are invested in YOUR avatar typically. Most people do not care about the shit you post and even avatarfags typically do not care unless it is about them.

You guys want the threads gone? If you don't like it then just leave, you fucking retards.

Requesting her doing something lewd

who cares what other people think? culture is only relevant to those actually living in it for anything more than righteous indignation.

#BringBackTimothyTheTubaDino

>don't roleplay with avatars in a drawthread at all
FTFY

>you guys want cancer gone? just let it spread
>
>

>not trying to be insulting but do you have a mental issue?
He's on Sup Forums, what do you think?

>You guys are invested in yourselves - no one on the outside cares.
Isn't that how it is with most things? Only people within a culture care about it, doesn't mean that we aren't enjoying ourselves and have been a home to thousands of people over the years.

>do not care unless it is about them.
Yeah, but we DO care.

How do I into drawing capeshit?

What I've been trying is grabbing neat illustrations of characters I like, drawing it from a source, then attempting to translate stuff that isn't traditionally capeshit into cape shit.

Did you like the roast pic from a few days back?

>>you guys want cancer gone?
They ARE the biggest fucking lumps of cancer here. If they wanted change, maybe they should start with themselves and not kill an entire community.

>and no one cares

>Sure, we could stop, but that would basically mean no more Sup Forums drawthreads
So you're literally admitting people don't draw here?

day of the rope for avatarfags, coming soon.
Hiroshimoot be praised, the greatest chemo shall fall upon this place.

I would love to see this glorious faggot make his return

>So you're literally admitting people don't draw here?
So you can literally not read?

If I wasn't already doing a request for someone on /trash/ right now I would do this.

>Hiroshimoot
>implying he doesn't come here himself to beg for his waifu to be drawn.

He read just fine. You're admitting that these threads are nothing but fucking avatar roleplay sessions and think that's why they should exist.

They exist to DRAW you jackass - not to suck yourself off.

Someone pls draw me Bobby with a coffee mug.
ᵇᵉᵍᵍᶦⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵈʳᵃʷᶦⁿᵍˢ ᶦˢⁿ'ᵗ ᶠᵘⁿ

No I read it very clearly. If that's not what you meant it sure isn't what you said.

Popping in! Howdy fellers

seconding this request.

>these threads are nothing but fucking avatar roleplay sessions
Yeah, and how are they made, user?

Se above and explain.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL

I need those thighs AAAAAAAAa

>doing this after what's been talked about just now

have you asked Sup Forums?

Nice samefag - your art and anatomy looks like shit so no one would believably say that

What are you trying to say? That it's okay for this place to be an avatar circlerjerk if the guys who make the threads are avatar circlejerkers?

wait what Sup Forumsdrawthread situation?

hoo boi

BRING THE TUBAS BACK

fUCK

>Calling me a same fag
Thanks anyways tho.

well in all fairness nothing hppened to any avatar users

Enemy?

But i just popped in......

O

it's not a crime till i see some g/furs b3nt.

Original file size too large

Requesting mundy as a monkeygirl

Remember when threads were about requests or just drawing random things instead of avatars

Remember when drawfags in these threads could actually DRAW?

Essentially, mods felt their threads were too generic/contained too much abuse of board rules to be overlooked. The new mod(s) are cracking down on them as we speak.
Now a couple of anons who dislike draw threads (also due to avatar abuse [which could definitely be considered a violation of Global Rule 1] or other things) are waiting for something similar to happen here.
Me? I'm just gonna draw. So, w/e I guess.

b...but guys... why would you want to lose content like this?

>avatars are against Global Rule 1
>You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.
How?

what pic?

>Sup Forums finally has a functional drawthread because they dropped all of the offthread linked bullshit in the OP and stopped numbering them
good

>tfw it's just me, sword, and a small group who collectively want the thread gone
>Ooooh, look at us, we don't even LIKE the drawthreads even though we spend all out waking hours here:p

>What are you trying to say
That you obviously can't read as avatars are fucking drawings.
>That it's okay for this place to be an avatar circlerjerk if the guys who make the threads are avatar circlejerkers?
Yeah, if someone want do do something else they can make their own threads for that.

Win-win.

I don't actually know the rules man, I just assumed it was the first. My bad tho

WEW

>
Awww hell yeah dude remember way back when it was like full of requests being done and shit, it was so good lmao haha those were the days

tis the season.

I wasn't referring to the bans

remember how your art miraculously got worse over time despite you being shit to begin with

>Remember when threads were about requests or just drawing random things instead of avatars
>Remember when drawfags in these threads could actually DRAW?
Pretty sure they have always been like this, user.

Plus, if you want all that, go to the drawthreads of other boards, no avatars there. Why to you need to change these threads when what you are missing already exists?

People who aren't antisocial shut-ins and actually enjoy talking to people.

Maybe you should go read them. Avatar fagging is a violation of Global Rule 13, but mods only really care about Rule 1 on Sup Forums.

>That you obviously can't read as avatars are fucking drawings.
Drawthreads aren't drawing for yourselves. That's what art threads are for.

>Yeah, if someone want do do something else they can make their own threads for that.
Yeah, so why don't you and all your butt buddies run along and just do that instead of making misleading threads.

What content?

What is going on here why am i not gettig late night requests while i listen music with my new wireless spook candy headphones?????

the thing is they do have a point. these other anons also have a point. and tHAT GUY HAS A POINT. AND EVEN THAT DUDE OVER THERE. EVERYBODY HAS POINT. EVERYBODY IS GOING HOME WITH A POINT. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

I mean, I'm not really interested in doing so, I'm just here to doodle for folks.
Whether the threads get removed or not isn't really a big deal. If I can't draw here, elsewhere is fine too.

because your art fucking sucks

kek
but also true

GET

Mod's please remove the avatar shitters.

The userbase of these threads would have absolutely destroyed people like EHG had they known he was a nigger before 2007. They would have eaten the triggerkin here alive. Avataring is NOT content, it's complete garbage outside of circle jerking and having persisent identies, something that doesn't belong on this site.

global rule #13 is NOT exempt on Sup Forums, they just haven't enforced it... just like on Sup Forums. Hopefully you all get what's coming to you. Also if you really were social you wouldn't spend 7 hours a day doing this shit.

Mundy is not that bad. Much better than some of the people around, but he is drawing on his phone with a stylus since his computer is busted so I hear.

>But remember, contrary to what red/entity want you to think, Sup Forums drawthreads are not for just trying grind to a high drawing level. There is a whole board meant for that.
>Sup Forums drawthreads are for exactly that. random

Animals as leaders

>Complains about drawfags not doing requests
>Ctrl+f "Requesting"
>2/4 are repeat requests
>1/4 was fulfilled by mundy

>not that bad

You must be pretty bad then. That's artwork quality of an 11 year old.

You're all faggots and you have to learn to coexist; if you don't, shit is gonna go downhill really fucking quickly. That's my two fucking cents.

Cmon give me a better reason!

hoooooo gottem

What about boards that allow IDs and everyone ends up circlejerking there anyways. Thats alright because they don't have a character tied to them right? Right?

Are there any artists here that you don't hate?
>inb4 lol they're not artists

>C..complains about requests not being done...

It's complaints from drawfags hearing that avatarfagging may be killed off, nice try Mundy.

Rolling get

No one wants what you guys are selling anymore, to the point some of us would rather see you gone. Some of us repeat because you weren't worth brain storming new requests. At least you were kinda useful then.

i dont even know what this is that im looking at