Why are southerners dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
youtube.com/watch?v=kB_m5-xBy0Q&t=2s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even I know why

They're inherently autistic. The confederacy was their biggest sperg-out.

Too much sun overheats their brains

Because they're uneducated, inbred and religious

>VA, WV and KY are in the South
>FL isn't in the South

it's the slide guitar, that frequency scrambles your brain

Every from the middle to the south of Florida are transplants who moved from up north like NY.

That's where all Negroids live.

Florida isn't southern America, it's northern Cuba.

Government fluoridation conspiracy to get back at them for not revealing Colonel Sander's secret recipe

West Israel as well

>inbred
Untrue

This too goes with my main point

A lot of them are black and blacks have an average IQ 20 points lower than whites

The panhandle is no different from the rest of the south

Please delete Virginia, we are not southern, don't lump us with them

He said southerners, not Australians.

Fuck off, Fairfax.

Bad banter

No lmao

Virgina was one of the first stares to try and leave the union. You're south of the Mason-Dixon line. You are southern.

*states

Fun fact, i consider all those states to be "North" because I've lived my whole life in Houston, which is basically little mexico now

FL isn't part of the South. It's different and big enough to be its own thing.

We're not, we're just Florida.

>tfw Florida will never be accepted by the south

Well of course it appears that Southerners are dumb. A massive factor is not mentioned, it is where 75% of the niggers live. Take Mississippi for example. It is the state with the highest black population in the US and consistently ranks last in education, high obesity, low graduation rates and teen pregnancies. You guessed it, black people. Same correlation with inner city crime rates and black population.
From Virginia to East Texas is the 'black belt'

Oh Southern states take the most federal funds and welfare etc.... See argument above.

I didn't know Texas had a big black population.

In my imaginary Texas is a State of rural white nationalist cowboys with now a big part of Central Americans.

Can you guys just stop it already, black people still don't make up enough of the population in those states for the blame to rest solely on them. They're still in the minority, the south is mostly white.

Like OP, many American progressives support the extermination of the white middle aged male demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

They are actively celebrating the death by suicide and drug overdose of the white American males, as they hold these people responsible for Trump's election and for holding bigoted, racist and homophobic views. It gives them satisfaction.

>I didn't know Texas had a big black population.

They don't, Black population 12% rounded up.

70% of Texas is White. The rest of the population is Hispanic or Latino

because they are American lmao

>religious

>Why are southerners dumb?
>voted for Trump

Does your wife's boyfriend know you're posting again? Keep doing that and she'll have Ahmed put NetNanny on your computer so you can only post to /r/hotwife again.

Bad banter again

Also I remember when I was really young I went to a theme park in America and it said the queue was 110 minutes long and this enormous whale of a woman said, in the most wonderful American drawl, "AWWWH MAN?? AN HOUR AND TEN MINUTES??" That taught me more or less everything I needed to know about Americans

I dunno. I live in the area of Argentina that is equivalent to the South of USA, so I feel a bit of empathy for them. They are always bullied by the rest of the country for being shit

Cause they are shit

The Rust Belt is worse than the South. By the way, the population in the MidWest is stagnant while the South gains people especially in Virginia, Carolinas and Georgia.

>12% percent are considered small
>70% white is a white state
literally huehue tier

Anything north of Gainesville is in the South.

Those people they are gaining, are Mexicans, or northern Liberals moving into their cities. It will destroy the South

Mexicans don't immigrate to the South.

Why do you have to straw man the Midwest? The south is largely the poorest, fattest, least educated portion of the country. But please, tell me about my country some more

I'd like to visit the south to be quite honest. Good food, nice landscapes. Then I would probably go to Colorado.

>blame it on the blacks
But the whites living in the south are quite possibly the worst in the world.

Hot, sticky, and full of niggers. Have fun

Just like I like it. :^)

>70% of Texas is White.

You mean white caucasian. Learn the difference between race and ethnics.

fun fact:there are white latinos and ain't a myth.

Shit culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=kB_m5-xBy0Q&t=2s

They idolize ignorance.

if we moved the niggers north then northerners would be dumb, like 40% nigger pop.

southern whites are as smart or smarter than northerners.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War

being masters over another race requires superior intelligence.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w