Recommend good hot sauces

Recommend good hot sauces.

Pic related. The sauce I used to like before it became mainstream.

gator hammock gator hot sauce

Cholula or el pato. I have to say nothing is more hipster than popping open a CAN of hot sauce.

I know you said good hot sauce. But you also said pic related.

>before it got mainstream
fucking hang thyself. It's a hot sauce

It was good before every other faggot started using it.

it has not fucking changed! Stop being butt hurt over not being the only 1 using a fucking food product!

How can you need to be a special snow flake on fucking hot sauces!?!?

El Yucateco, brown variety.

Agree. The one that says xxtra hot. Not the black one

What kind of fucking faggot do you have to be to stop eating something you like cause it became mainstream?

I Chinese I stop eating rice because it's mainstream hur hur hur

fags :(
meanwhile in africa..

Will not be disappointed. Only thing is its in Australia

Yea shits awesome.

I love the Red variety for Mexican food

...but for chicken, that's a different story.

That's the only hot sauce I use. I occasionally used Frank's original but I prefer rooster brand.

lol

I usually just make a jar of chink hot oil and use it on everything

So, because other people start using it, it becomes bad? You're fucking retarded. I was going to recommend some good hot sauces for you, but then you might start buying them, and they would obviously become disgusting. Faggot.

based cunt. Dragons fury is great with chicken schnitzel and lemon pepper

Sambal oelek master race

Tapatio but its pretty mainstream

roll for pushups

>Shit the bed hotsauce
>whoop ass ghost sauce
>Ultra Death sauce
>Byron Bay Habanero Hot Sauce
>Chilli Factory Scorpion Strike BBQ sauce

And that's just the sauces in my fridge

Crystal hot sauce. Best value and flavor. Made by actually reducing the sauce not thickening it with gums and wood pulp.

It seems like it's gotten weaker over the years. thats why I switched to El Yucateco

Christ, this sounds like an ad.

i get diarrhea when i eat hot sauce

the taste changed when you noticed how many people liked it?

your body gets used to hot sauce over time. probably a function of that mechanic.

whats a good flavor of El Yucateco?

This.

You're probably right. I prefer the red kind, but brown and green are both great.

You're a colossal faggot.
Hot One's Chipotle is pretty good. Ghost peppers/habaneros for heat, pineapple for sweetness.

Other than that, 100% Pain and Mag Dog 357 Gold are pretty good.

I just make my own amymore because it isn't fucking rocket science.

>before it became mainstream

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? You like it or you don't what the fuck does mainstream have to do with it? I'd recommend tobasco but that's probably not edgy enough for you is it faggot

My usual go-to brand. Not the hottest, but I don't always want things as hot as possible.

That shit is literally vinegar dyed red, not even hot...

maybe share your recipe?!
you're like people writing "it's ok i fixed my problem" but never telling HOW they did it in case someone else has the same problem..
fucking selfish bastards
i hope you choke on your cock flavored sauce

Holy shit, I use the plain version, not too big of a fan on the chilli seeds and the small bottles, I'll have to give that flavour a go m8

No, you're thinking of Louisiana Style sauces.

ITT: buncha fags and a wannabe hipster OP. fact of the matter is, different hot sauces are better for different foods. I've got sriracha, cholula, frank's, a several gallon jar out the chili garlic sauce, and I'll sill often make something of my own to fit a meal. Stop thinking you're special op, because you're just a wannabe hipster fag and that makes you even worse than just a hipster

Man ive been trying to remember what that shit was for over a year. It's hard to find here in Ontario but goddamn that was one of the greatest hot sauces Ive ever had, praise to user for reminding me

Who gives a Fuck if it got too "mainstream" if you like it eat it faggot but also Frank's red hot the Chipotle flavor is Damn good.... Faggot

The extra hot with mango is fucking awesome.