Your In Luck. I'm Sharing my GF with you lucky bitches tonight

Your In Luck. I'm Sharing my GF with you lucky bitches tonight.

Tell me what you'll do to her. And ill reward you with more..

First one is Free..

tie her up and then strip her

She usually isn't wearing clothes. But she does like bondage.

inverted nips?

The Centers of them are. But not all the time.

does she like them being pulled?

Spread her asscheeks and show us some of dat pussy and anus.

Oh yes.

I Don't Actually have any. Shes sleeping in our bed though. could probably attempt to take one.

how about buttsex? If she's new to it I'd teach her to love it and help her become a total anal slut. Shame to let that beautiful ass go to waste.

She actually Gets off while i fuck her ass. We only do it maybe two or three times a month though. Shes needs a few drinks first.

I came to that pic and thought, so thanks for that.

Good.

Your losing me...

damm i want her to ride me to heaven

Who is the other one? Have you boned her?

Damn hot.. i would give it to her doggy style then jam my dick in her mouth till i cum

Its The GF's best friend. Nah. I did fuck my gf while she was eating her out though.

You're in luck* don't be that guy OP.

She Swallows...

Any pussy shots

Nah shes got those on her phone.

I would bite on her niples while i slide it in her back door against a wall or corner of a room or cabnet. I need to see her folds op

Let me Try and take a picture. Shes sleeping but she usually dies while shes sleeping.

You could give me a thumbs up or a finger on or slightly inside her.... Pull one thick thigh up and pin it against said wall. I would then juice her ass up with my mucus using my finger to tease. When i am finaly in and get going with speed will go with steady jerks into her ass. When she starts moaning louder ill put my left index in her pussy and simply fish hook her and pull steady tension harder and harder with each thrust so she startstrying to ease off standing on her toes of her right leg. I will continue trying to make it hard for her to ballance herself on her one leg. She will be sofocused on every thrust and crabe her pussy to be played with

Tried. She threatened to kill me when my phone flashed lol.

Next time We are fooling around ill have to take some..

can we have more ass? :)

Her friends ass from Earlier.

I will make my way up to her neck at this point kissing her neck and ear as she continues to levitate off of my finger... you efforts are much appriciated OP... there a way to get to her phone xD

Yeah but shes got a lock on that bitch... Fingerprint scanner. Never types in the password so i have no idea what it is...

OP enters the room. OP how do we handle this situation?

Situation?

You join in on action? Intervene?

Watch.. At first. Then if she notices me. Grab her by the throat and make eye contact with her while you satisfy her.

Moar op?

Probably.

you have some lesbian shit or more of her friend?

you have some lesb shit or more of her friend?

Only one other photo.

I would love to give her a round two, right there just pulling the dress up and putting her panties to the side a bit so I can fuck her. love the red hair too

will you fuck her friend in the future?

Maybe. They have talked about it. Apparently her friends bf only has sex with her like once a week. (thats what she says). they have done a bunch of stuff together.

bumping it for my phone.

Any more tits with tat smile? Bonus with lip bite?

Ill look.

When we were all in Vegas.

Her friend..

Running out

OP youre a legend

Just sharing the love with the rest of you degenerates.

That was the last one.

GJ

Blampin