Be me

>be me
>mega autist
>I'm so uncool, nobody likes me, literally nobody, not even gary franchi
>I don't have a job
>nobody benefits from my existence
>I want to be a useful member of society but no matter how I look at it, for me to be a part f society in any way I would have to get along with other people and I just cant
>ive lived in my moms basement for years now
>I'm smart, but so socially retarded that it doesn't matter

whats the most comfortable way to kill myself OR the coolest. I want to kill myself on cam so maybe I can be cooll that way. at leas tonce before I die I want people to be like wow that's a cool guy. honestly ive got a lot on my mind and I could go to a suicide chat thing but every time I do they don't want to talk to me they just assess my risk level then try to get me to shut up. idk why I think you guys will care any more than them. I'm seriously the biggest loser I know.

seppuku and stream it

... faggot

who wants to do the decapitation part?

only pussies get their head cut off (it's optional so they feel less pain) just do the disemboweling

would it even kill me, I feel like it would just hurt and bleed for awhile then clot

if you cut a giant fucking hole in your stomach you will die of blood loss

the only reason I'm even alive is because all the good humans made life safe. if we were still monkeys I woulda gotten myself killed long ago

sigh, seppuku it is, I don't have a webcam, so ill be buying a webcam with my money I get from the government

Get diagnosed properly, get disability. Work some, invest in D.R.Ps. retire well. Spend your time being you for little work, less pressure from a societal illusion you cannot obtain. Attract a girl with your stability and home, realising she is using you. Use her, and if she falls in love feel sad for her if you can that she will never access the real you, and you will never make her whole. Treat them well as they pass in and out of your life like shortlived flowers that bloom for a season and fade.

ok then

I would rather just die than to live without making a single impact on anybodys life

Yeah cool, whats with the money?

idk, just my way of showing that its me, OP, replying, I thought I deleted this thread actually

Everybody's job is to take care of themselves. It isn't your job. You owe society exactly nothing. You just have to take care of yourself so that society doesn't have to. You keep evaluating your self worth by your lack of "contributing to society." That is fucking nonsense, friend. Your life is YOUR world. If you're going to worry about something, worry about that and worry about contributing to yourself. Take the current you, list out what you want to change and figure out how to change it. You may need counseling, you may need to force yourself out of your comfort zones. You can do this in baby steps or all at once, that's up to you. But if you're suicidal, then you need to make changes

Mate. Gopro+gun+Jump off tall building with metal or dubstep or some heavy shit playing while you fire the gun in random directions. Do you know how fucking mental that will be? Songs and memes will be created in memory of it.

yeah I thought being alone and just only giving a shit about myself would be great but it isn't. like I said ive been living in my moms basement for years, I avoid even my family. being alone sucks even if I'm autistic. I don't want to do this for another 70 years.

ignore the other reply to your comment, I like this idea, if I could transform my spirit into a meme, like Elliot rogers but without the killing spree, that would be nice

Well I'm not gonna try and convince you to NOT kill yourself nor am I gonna convince you TO kill yourself, I'm just offering up as possibly the most badass way to end it because it'll be so over the top and ridiculous.

right i can tell, i know nobody would in good conscience encourage suicide but if you cant stop them then yeah, although i do encourage suicide, i think suicide booths are gonna be a popular thing in the future, cause theres lots of people like me who realize the world would actually just be better without them.

not really Sup Forumsro you wouldn't necessarily be dead just different you are a result or consequence of your own actions and experiences.

Nah that's what Euthanasia is gonna be for, because people won't want to go into the booths and take out dead people.

Have you attemted to find somone in your range to live with? A nice down syndrom girl or a stroke victim to keep your mind buisy filling in their blanks and being attendant to? Find yourself another almost whole person who is not alone wholly a person.

the booth could have a trap door on the floor that disposes of the bodies. I'm out of money pics so heres this

They will keep you buisy, and if also on didability keep you financially stable. Avoid the mentally ill, go for the autistic or the cromosomally gifted.

did you ever hear where that name came from?
i'm going to tell you anyways.
>>it was some bad ass vessel in the middle ages in japan he went against his daimiyo who sent a tonne of people to kill him he killed over 100 of those guys and beat his army. Because he was disshonered by going against his lord he cut his intestines out and dropped them on the ground. would have taken maybe days to die dude was a bad ass if he ever was.

Just hang yourself. Find a good tree outside the city and do it. At least you will be helping nature.

Look here, OP, you enormous fag.
You should make a change to Your life your fucking self.
> Oh woe be me I can't stop being mommas tendie-boy....
Fuck off OP, go out and be a glorious faggot. Give back to society, if you see fit, or go light homeless people ablaze. Stop being a pitiful fucking sadsack, begging for attention without any intent of delivering on anything. You're not gonna kill yourself, spergish tendie-bitch, don't bait. You're even too much of a faggot to leave your comfort zone.
> Waah, I'm autistic...
Who gives a fuck? You are letting it get in the way of you and you are either too stupid, cowardly, or lazy to do anything about it. You're just letting your autism fuck you up your useless autistic faggot asshole, you degenerate fat fucking piece of shit.
STFU and stop whining. Your unwillingness to change is the only thing making you miserable.

GO OUT THERE AND FUCKING DO SOMETHING! ANYTHING! JUST STOP BEING A WHINEY BITCH ON THE INTERNET!!!!

Co-dependant love is nice. You might plan to die when they go, or plan to live after they are gone. But you will have brushed up as close as you can to contentment at least the idea. Reachin for hope is something that can keep a man living.

What if they want to be buried or cremated or some shit, with a funeral? What if the holes need to be dug deeper after a while? What about the smell of dead corpses?

Sorry mate I overthink stuff

Having it, what you reach for, it can destroy so sublimely you will not regret who you once were.

Try to hope, if only to keep up your kentetic to move forward.

A imaginary carrot on a stick that you dont necessarily truly belive you will reach. But it would be nice.

i admit that I'm unwilling to change and i only stop myself, that's kinda why i just want to die, how come other people have an easier time of overcoming difficulties and I'm still just a faggot? youre right i have cried for help with suicide before, but ive never actually planned it until now. im not delusional, im not blaming the world, i accept that its my fault im a faggot. if that's all ive accomplished in 23 years then why spend another 23 years telling myself "just do it" then never doing anything? i don't want to.

Same guy here.
You're right, suicide is becoming more and more popular in youths. And it will increase, I guarantee it.
You don't have to wait, just end it already. Why would you like to live in a society that is destroying all the things in life that are worth for? Family and love?
No one wants to have childrens, no one wants to have a partner this days. Literally there's no youngs whose can be described as "mentally stable".
What does keeps you here?
The only ones that can love you are your parents, and most of the time they won't show it so living it's just wasting your strenght for nothing good, in every aspect.

They could liquefy the bodies or mask it like they do with out houses.

Maybe. I still think it would be too complicated, but, it is not my area of expertise.

shouldn't be to hard just have to crush the bones the rest is mostly liquid and skin and muscle. if you've ever put meat into a blender it doesn't take too long put a lot more blades in there and some kind of corrosive chemical and that could be liquid in minutes entirely in less than a day.

containment and direction of waste is still an issue, it won't just keep soaking into the ground.

Leaching feilds with edible bearing plants? Automatic mulching systems? That way your useless meat provides oxygen and food to the active living bodies of the world.

Hey, thanks for replying. People don't have an easier time, everyone perceives their challenge differently. Some just manage to find the survival mindset in a shorter space of time than others do.
They aren't “better at life“ than you are.
Humans were bred by evolution to track their prey and outlast it on stamina and in the same way you can outlast your state of mental illness. You're a product of ages of evolution, act like it.
Also, if you are actually suicidal, turn to professional help. If you can, also tell your mother. Don't put your suicide on her, exhaust other options first.
Try and get insurance for mental health before going to professionals.

Before you think I am talking out of my ass, I was lucky to survive two utterly deranged attemps of killing myself. Once at 21 and once at 24. I am happy that shit didn't work out. I am happy I can think straight again. I have learned not to give in.
Make like our ancestors and outlive this shit. You have it in you. Death will us all a visit, why the fucking hurry?

You're a failure, I'm sure your mom is very disappointed of you but won't tell you anything because she "loves" you. I'm pretty sure she would be better without a piece of shit who spends his time lurking on the internet, being just another mouth to feed. Doing nothing but wasting everyone's oxygen.

Not all plants and shit can live off of the nutrients in a human, especially if said human is a drug addict or something. I probably misunderstood your point or some shit but I'm for some reason concerned about fleshing out the details because this is the best conversation I've had since Saturday.

for the sake of this thread ill just say im a pussy and wont kill myself.

this

Go on twitch or something and just hang yourself

>I'm unhappy at being worthless and/or not being what I want to be and/or being a drain on other people
>Rather than change I'll just complain more and/or kill myself

Every day on Sup Forums
Topkek

either put it in containers to be extracted and refined to something usable or dump it into the sewer. they use shit as fertilizer in our current sewer i don't think it's likely a body would be much worse. the layer we think of as top soil is already dead bio-matter no reason to think a human would be worse.

only problem is legality for the whole concept.

>>being a JOHN THOMAS
is truly TOP KEK

here is a way to earn money you little fag

Maybe a compost system. It would break down any chemials. Mulch, compost.

>I'd rather bitch at people and complain than be happy

Whatever works for you John Thomas

I feel similar to you OP except I have friends and a job
I have moments of depression where I feel like I'm the biggest loser on earth and that my life is meaningless, you just need to channel this energy and use your sorry worthless existance as a means of motivating yourself to become better. You know you can.
I have a feeling that your life is the way it is because you refuse to take the opportunities given to you either out of laziness or lack of motivation. Just change your behaviour and you will be somebody you love and other will love you for it too (esp. women)

Next step would be not doing it for your own sake.
Thank you for not giving up yourself