APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

>implying that dumb little faggot who is probably dead now knows what a wonder woman is

That's a boy?

Sorry you're a twig, we should have sent more food to impoverished countries like Israel.

me on the left

wow that logo is very close to the WWF logo...I would say they need to apologize and quickly, WWF will protect their brand.

Stop skinnyshaming
Be body positive

>image.jpg

no

I'm sorry she touched you, kid

>filename

>image.jpg

Jena Malone over there looks prettier than her

>shitting on budget hershlag
what'd she ever do to you

whos that hottie one the left

I've only seen her in fast and furious movies and batman/superman but I can never understand a word this bitch says. Can't she afford pronunciation classes?

Elocution classes. And she can't even get by with charisma (has none) or body language(ditto)

You guys talk shit about Will Smith but this bitch's idea of sexy is *licks lips* and nothing else

> Wonder Jew

When i watched BvS i was confused, i don't read comic books so i don't know if wonder woman is supposed to be a foreigner but from my understanding she'd been living in america for like 50 years so there's no reason for her character to have a foreign accent
Of course that in reality what happened was Gal Gadot can't act and can't speak english but they still shoved her in there

Here, Wonder Woman learn english in few hours without any foreign accent

But DCUE is created by Snyder, so do not expect anything good and logical

tfw wonder woman has no tits

Do people actually like Wonder Woman anymore? Like, apparently she's supposed to be iconic like Supes but I just don't fucking see it.

>caring that a child doesn't know who a certain superhero is.

I'm sure you were all up in the multiverse at his age collecting all the comic books and keeping up to date with a female with a lasso.

Kill yourself

>apparently she's supposed to be iconic like Supes

Man even Superman isn't iconic anymore.

>wonder woman is a coalburner
atleast based snyder won't have that in his kinoverse

Apologize for what? Anyway, that little girl has more muscle than Gal Bulimia.

stop insulting my waifu

She's so tall and has pretty lips

stop bumping your own thread, fucker

Try me

>When you're video-chatting with your military boyfriend and he tells you how he shot 3 Palestinian toddlers in the head

Damn she thicccc

Wow is this really what you guys think of us, that Israelis just go around shooting Palestinian children?

I am seriously asking

Lol stay mad Netanyahu

Babe blow your load on me just like they blew up those schools in Gaza